[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>conservaturds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: spd-pro-life-thumb.jpg (50 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
spd-pro-life-thumb.jpg
50 KB, 450x250
>conservaturds
>>
>>74144926

I'm alt-right and I don't give a shit about abortions. Build wall.
>>
File: 1459102523354.gif (777 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
1459102523354.gif
777 KB, 432x360
>>74144926
I don't even give a shit about abortions since low income and blacks use it most.

I just want the left to stop saying it isn't murder or killing, because it is.
>>
File: alt-right_tips.gif (3 MB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
alt-right_tips.gif
3 MB, 390x215
>>74144982

>I'm alt-right and I don't give a shit about abortions. Build wall.
>>
>>74144926
Maybe if spics would learn what a fucking condom is babies wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>74144926
I think abortions should be illegal for whites since it really is murder in all honesty.

But, planned parenthood is the only thing keeping the nigger crime epidemic from getting completely out of control. So keep it legal for now.
>>
>>74144982
>non-ironically believing that immigration is the biggest problem facing America right now
The only reason we have to be worried about Mexican immigration is drug cartels, which would go away easily if we simply legalized drugs.
>>
>>74145344
>>non-ironically believing that immigration is the biggest problem facing America right now
immigration affects the job market the ecnonomy, crime, how we spend our social spending, healthcare, insurance in general. they're not good if the government cant keep a headcount and companies can exploit them like slaves
>>
>>74144926
>pro choice

What a slut says to justify the abortion she needs so mom and dad dont get embarrassed that they couldn't teach her better than to fuck a nigger
>>
>>74144926
>"extremist" belief
What have we come to
>>
>>74145477
>immigration affects the job market
>implying
>the economy
>implying
>crime
>implying (outside of easily fixable drug cartels, anyway)
>how we spend our social spending
>implying
>healthcare
>implying
>insurance in general
>implying

The jobs that Mexicans "take" are jobs that no Americans want. When Mexicans are unavailable to fill these jobs, it's been shown over and over again that they go vacant. That's how much Americans "want" them.

If you want to blame anyone for crime, blame black "culture" and ghettos.

Illegal immigrants generally pay their taxes and don't abuse or even use social programs, so that's a myth.

Not sure how you think they affect "insurance in general."
>>
>>74145902
>>74144926
Before I even start

What percentage of abortions are actually because of rape or because being retarded is high?

Consider if Steven hawking was aborted
>>
>>74145973
Name some of these vacant jobs
>>
>>74144926
There is no "right to live".
>>
>>74145973
Geez kid just look up some statistics on this. Illegals are rapists, murderers and thugs in general. And you're solution to all the problems is dude legalize heroin and meth lol. That's a dumb idea for obvious reasons.
>>
>>74145973
>No one wants them
No one wants them because they are paying slave wages to illegals
>Not sure how you think they affect "insurance in general."
Illegal gets hurt, goes to the hospital gets treatment, because legally hospitals can't deny anyone treatment, never pays the bill.
>>
File: Pro-Life.png (81 KB, 215x265) Image search: [Google]
Pro-Life.png
81 KB, 215x265
Pro-life for President 2016
>>
>>74145983
But all sex is rape you stupid uneducated man!
>>
>>74146260
Not if I have left over GB points
>>
>refusing to bear bastard child
>opting-out of welfare state
Foetus Police are on the case
>>
>>74146405
Lol
>>
>>74146023
I was literally just hearing about farms where crops are dying because they can't find workers at my job on Saturday.

>>74146157
The "slave wages" are obviously enticing to the illegals, and it's not like the companies are going to raise their wages, or they would when they need Americans because the jobs are vacant.

>Illegal gets hurt, goes to the hospital gets treatment, because legally hospitals can't deny anyone treatment, never pays the bill.

Again, illegals mostly pay their taxes, and don't even use social programs, so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>74145973
>https://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEL1994.pdf
Yawn.
>>
>>74147025
>Again, illegals mostly pay their taxes
[citation needed]
>>
>>74147456
Literally just Google it, you faggot.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
>The 50-state analysis by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released on Thursday found that roughly 8.1 million of 11.4 million undocumented immigrants who work paid more than $11.8 billion in state and local taxes in 2012, even while they were living illegally in the country.

I could probably find a better source, but w/e.
>>
>>74144926
I am generally for it, but if you live in a dysfunctional nigress family with no hope, might as well just kill you now instead of a gun fight at the age of 12
>>
>>74144926
> americans STILL talk in terms of pro-life and pro-choice
>>
I hate when you try to have a debate with a pro-lifer and they bring up jebus. Like fucking hell this country was founded on separation of church and state, your religious beliefs are irrelevant. The only thing to debate is when the fetus because human.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.