[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 Good reasons why they shouldn't all be sterilized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: africa_map.png (77 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
africa_map.png
77 KB, 800x799
>>
Just wait until they start modernizing and industrializing and the inevitable conflicts arise between them. It will be like Europe from the 15th century to early 20th century multiplied by 10. Good shit
>>
File: K-L.jpg (53 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
K-L.jpg
53 KB, 655x560
>>74144232
The disease outbreaks alone are going to be earth shattering.
>>
>>74144002
>wait until they start modernizing and industrializing

we will all literally be dead before any of that happens
>>
>>74144232
>Just wait until they start modernizing and industrializing

That's never gonna happen.

Most Africans probably couldn't figure out how to manufacture something as simple as a bicycle if their life depended on it
>>
>>74144002
1. Instead they should be euthanized
>>
>>74144470
It's inevitable unfortunately, within 20 years they'll be on par with late 19th century Europe economically and technologically
>>
File: murdockmapbound.png (96 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
murdockmapbound.png
96 KB, 816x1056
>>74144002
>tfw when Africa is going to explode in your lifetime
>>
>>74144002
The north is alright.
>>
>>74144470
Yeah & even if White people build it for them they fuck up
>>
File: Chukudu5.png (487 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
Chukudu5.png
487 KB, 600x404
>>74144470
>Most Africans probably couldn't figure out how to manufacture something as simple as a bicycle if their life depended on it

They're already way ahead of you, anon.
>>
I can't even think of 1
>>
>>74144951
It'll reform into countries which speak the same language. Germany, France, and England have hundreds of cultures, but they all speak the same language-Arabic.
>>
File: photo-original.png (585 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.png
585 KB, 1024x576
I was scrolling kickstarter today and came upon this, I had a laugh because I don't particularly like nig nogs, but it seems fitting to post this here.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/619393956/repatriating-back-to-africa-rbta
>>
I don't even know if they're trolling or not which is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>74144951
The funny thing is, in a nuclear situation, the heart of Africa might be the only thing that survives...
>>
>>74144002
there'd be a huge fucking war, but that's about the only negative
>>
I am an eugenicist. Africans are useless for humanity. They are a burden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton
>>
>>74144470
its like a continent full of 10 year olds that have to be showed everything and are helpless without adult guidance.
>>
>>74144002
1. They will all die of aids anyway.

2. Why would we waste the money?

3. Why would we waste the time?
>>
>>74145464
There's going to be tons of war there in the future anyways.

>Massive youth population
>Extreme poverty
>Violent tribal differences
>>
>>74144719
>within 20 years they'll be on par with late 19th century Europe economically and technologically

Why do you say this? What's the evidence that Africa would ever develop at all?

Honestly it's bullshit when whites say colonialism in Africa was a good thing. Before colonialism introduced western tech, medicine, etc to Sub-Saharan Africans their population was quite low, they lived their simple lives, maybe fought each other but who doesn't?

After those systems were put in place Africa has turned into hell on Earth because their population started growing out of control. If colonists had never shown up they'd probably all be fine now.
>>
>>74145534
They're not dying of AIDS they're just replacing one lost child with 5 more.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1200
>>74144002
We should enslave then again. They are good for nothing without the white race telling them what to do.
>>
Ethiopians are cool though, some of the best christians I've ever met....
>>
>>74145836
We never enslave them. They enslaved themselve and we buy them and use them for our business.
>>
>>74144002
Can't we just kill all the violent and wasteful people and let nature rebound in Africa? People would object to the massacre but once it's happened it doesn't matter.
>>
>>74146536
>kill all the violent and wasteful people

That's pretty much all of Africa.
>>
>>74144376
p-p-please Ebola-chan, don't bring your siblings desu~
>>
>>74146612
Yes I know.
>>
>>74145670
>Why do you say this? What's the evidence that Africa would ever develop at all?
the Chinese will start building factories there and the Chinese men will fuck the women and create a super worker.
>>
>>74146731
>the Chinese will start building factories

If it's anything like their escalators then I don't think anything good will come from it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.