[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yoga against Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1463374039207.png (648 KB, 774x535) Image search: [Google]
1463374039207.png
648 KB, 774x535
>don't diss muslims
>they don't demean women
>we want real men not bullies

https://youtu.be/fsao8UlfXho
>>
>>74143197
Shit. A hot girl told me not to oppress groups with bullying while trying to make fun of guys with small dicks. Guess Im a Hilldawg now. Who is making these vids? If you watch their vid of the guys playing poker they bash hillary at the end too.
>>
>Big hands
Closed the tab. Hillary Clinton literally enables child rapists. If you want to pretend she is in any way comparable to her competition who has "little hands" you need to be institutionalized.
>>
>>74143197

It's true though. Muslims don't demean or harm women at all. Drumpf is sexist and he needs to be taught a lesson.
>>
Real men dont follow orders from women.
>>
>>74143389
trump only mentioned his hands one time
hillary is always talkng about her big vagina
>>
nice 'pretty' girl we're all totally terrified of alienating now

I'll never find another shitskin ditz with a trashy rib tattoo
>>
File: 1455173605822.jpg (12 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
1455173605822.jpg
12 KB, 185x185
>>74143372
>hot girl
>those tattoos
>>
Unit they let a zillion rapefugees into that class and they rip off their yoga pants and they rape every single one of those bitches right in their hairy refugee-welcomers.
>>
>patterned leggings
>>
>>74143197
>we want real men not bullies
Ironic since these kind of women almost always end up dating the guy who was the schoolyard built
>>
File: pc-bro.jpg (39 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pc-bro.jpg
39 KB, 600x300
>>74143827
This is the kind of bully they want
Just imagine a group of these guys behind her going on about how Trump is a bully because he ''marginalizes'' Muslims or some shit.
Then it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>74143455
This
>>
>>74143827
>>74144030

All shitposting aside, this is true.

The Internet fights day and night against this truth, but it will never go away - women want the jerk, the tough guy, the Chad Thundercock. There is no other way to put it.

This is such common knowledge because it's simply true. 4chan, sluts and feminists can all team up and call us neckbeards and spam fedora memes for pointing this truth out, but it will never stop being true.

And that's fine. I don't expect women to be virtuous, but I'd rather not have people lie to me about how amazing and pure women are when we all know they aren't.
>>
>>74143455
No really
This
You're fucking done
This is all you need
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4GF5eoYJ2Y

I made a very quick edit for you guys.
>>
File: 1380173945219.jpg (22 KB, 302x295) Image search: [Google]
1380173945219.jpg
22 KB, 302x295
>>74144491
>that "biiig" splice
>>
I got a half boner until she made fun of my micropenis
>>
>>74144491
Pretty sloppy, but I like it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.