[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America = CUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 234242.png (115 KB, 320x341) Image search: [Google]
234242.png
115 KB, 320x341
President? Black
Top male artist? Black
Top female artist? Black
Top music among youth? Black music
Top athlete? Black
All major US cities? Blacks at least half of population
Blacks move into town? Whites are mugged then all move out
Blacks take over mall? Whites let them and mall shuts down
All TV newscasts/commercials? At least one black person for every white, despite them making 12% of population

I mean, I was thinking how the UK is cucked by Muslims but Jesus Christ, we have it REALLY fucking bad. I don't see Mudslimes being popular/"sex symbol"/cultural icons in the UK at least, more so just a digusting fungus that has spread out of control

Here in America, "we" (not us, the powers that be/media/youth) love blacks. It's sickening
>>
You sound like a Fox News pundit without racial censoring
>>
File: UK YES.jpg (199 KB, 948x988) Image search: [Google]
UK YES.jpg
199 KB, 948x988
>>74141702

thats nothing compared to germany, england and sweden, and most of this shit are lies. Also Obama is not even real black he is a mutt.
>>
File: 85d.png (49 KB, 255x139) Image search: [Google]
85d.png
49 KB, 255x139
>>
>>74141702
I didn't know Mike Trout was black
>>
>>74142488
>Obama is not black
>Brazil
wew
>>
>>74141702
top 1%? white
top 10%? white
top 75%? white
>>
File: 1462793477600.png (299 KB, 544x442) Image search: [Google]
1462793477600.png
299 KB, 544x442
Enjoy being minority in your own country very soon americucks.

Can you not understand it. There is NO stopping it unless you do genocide and start some apartheid. You will be overrun by spics and niggers.

This is a hard fact you have to accept.
>>
>>74143768
Ey Finland, if I go to your country, will you give me lolis or that's just for Arabs?
>>
>>74143768
No its different see, we have a long and storied history of racism. The races in america have this ingrained preference for self segregation. We will never be "over-run" because whites will just continue to move to different, less colorful communities. The areas increasing in darkness will become more deprecated, violent, and foul. The smarter breed (spics) will likely be capable of maintaining the infrastructure of their own majority areas or they will pay whites to do it. The black areas (see detroit) will become 3rd world shitholes and they will be effective quarantine zones where niggers will kill niggers at similar rates to which they breed, keeping the population from expanding.

Of course the northern-central states will continue to be massive white farming areas, where new, large, colorless cities will emerge, becoming the new centers of education and business. And with autonomous trucking and better transportation technology, relocation of major white business and production centers to this area will be achievable.

There will be no race war, only boundary zones, like Johannesburg of old except on a larger scale. And if shit gets so bad segregation is once again the norm, you better believe no politician would ever be able to gibsmedat to the shitskins
>>
>>74141702
most of that isnt factually true and the other half is strictly opinion
>>
File: USAliberatesFinns.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
USAliberatesFinns.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>74143768
Still assravaged, Fingolian?
>>
>>74143746
>top 1%? white
That's not how you spell jewish
>>
>>74145431
You expect us to fight without our horses?
>>
>>74141702
>Top Cuck? OP
>>
Everyone knows that the US is the most cucked nation, nothing new.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.