[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH FUCK HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER FROM THIS????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: CiifBfOVAAA38Nu.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CiifBfOVAAA38Nu.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
OH FUCK

HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER FROM THIS????
>>
This only makes me respect Trump more.
>>
>>74141200
>dishonest media
>>
The only way to get women to respect men is when men treat ladies like tramps and tramps like ladies.
>>
>>74141451
except he actually said this
>>
>>74141200
When you have to resort to strait lying you may be on the delusional side of the political spectrum
>>
>>74141200
But it's been proven and demonstrated time and time again that this is true. Women have the power to make it not true, but they don't. And it's been a while since 1992.
>>
>>74141543
He actually said this though.
>>
He's right, you know.

“You see, no matter what else she may want, the average girl wants to make sure the man she marries is essentially stronger than she is. The need is based equally on the atmosphere she was brought up in, and her own, originally childish wish for “somebody to depend on.” But the only way a girl can be sure of a man’s strength is to test it, which she generally does by finding out just how much she can get away with. Paradoxically, the less she succeeds, the harder she tries; and yet if she really succeeds, she loses all interest in the man who has been proved a weakling. ” --From “Should Wives be Spanked”
>>
>>74141200
Whether he said it or not, it is absolutely true.
>>
File: trudeau quote.jpg (106 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
trudeau quote.jpg
106 KB, 780x439
>>74141543
>When you have to resort to strait lying you may be on the delusional side of the political spectrum
>>
Wasn't he addressing women?
>>
Come on media, it's been over 20 years, and during that time peoples minds have changed away from that stance due to social engineering
>>
>>74141591
im sure he did mate

sage
>>
>>74141200
>It was over a certain amount of time to seem noteworthy. Like that childish phase I had imitating my publicists
>>
>>74141200
He is absolutely right. Women don't like nice guys.
>>
File: 4206.jpg (70 KB, 591x451) Image search: [Google]
4206.jpg
70 KB, 591x451
>>74141643
>>
Increasingly nervous.
>>
This is just stating a fact though. When I was a "nice guy" I never got laid, you really do have to treat them like shit.
>>
Even decades ago he denied ever saying this and didn't know why it was attributed to him, and that was in an interview with a scumbag like Howard Stern who praised that line
>>
>implying Muhammed (pbuh) would disagree
>>
>>74141439
Same. I don't know if the media gets it yet that we hate them and their narrative.
>>
>>74141740
That's not really the question. He chose that life allegedly. He's saying he had to change himself and be miserable with her too or something?
>>
>>74141200
welp im a #TrumpTower now
>>
File: T53.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
T53.jpg
252 KB, 1200x1200
>>74141200
Truly one of the greatest alphas in existence

Any remotely alpha guy will tell you the same. Women LOVE guys that treat them like shit, and are biologically repulsed by the "good guys"
>>
>>74141698
Literally just google it.
>>
>>74141643
Deny it all you want. Waste energy trying to disprove Justin is a pussy for days/weeks/months . . we know the truth.

Hatman, weedman, yamaka man, turban boy, country boy, head-gear for pussy boxers boy.

Only fucking hat I haven't seen him in is a fireman's helmet. Irony is thick.
>>
>>74141496
it wont matter now, the dishonest media has no credability
>>
>>74142156
You're free to do so
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.