[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh dik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1462935089569.jpg (70 KB, 1197x1058) Image search: [Google]
1462935089569.jpg
70 KB, 1197x1058
What's the white version of 'muh dik'? Their default response to criticism?

For me it would be taking pride in their ancestors.
>>
File: Bibi.jpg (55 KB, 357x558) Image search: [Google]
Bibi.jpg
55 KB, 357x558
>>74140365
I want to bang Potato Wilhailm so bad!
>>
yeah taking pride in what other white people have done is #1 like americans bragging about being on the moon
>>
>>74140365
"I'm sorry"
>>
File: 1454648670029.png (90 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1454648670029.png
90 KB, 320x239
>>74141335
>>
>>74141270
>americans
>being on the moon
>implying it wasn't fake
>>
File: 145264294890.png (145 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
145264294890.png
145 KB, 500x545
there's some truth to it but
>implying there's anything wrong with being proud of your heritage

t. kang
>>
File: my little pepe.jpg (34 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
my little pepe.jpg
34 KB, 500x603
>>74140365
"Muh dik" is a perfectly valid white response to Asians.
>>
>>74140365
Probably the existence of the modern world
>>
This whole thing about 'muh ancestors' and 'whites' taking credit for the actions of their ancestors always confuses me. We cannot take any pride for their achievements but we certainly can be blamed, and punished, for their mistakes or for what are considered mistakes now.

Strange.

The other strange aspect is that this view point is a view point being taught in sociology classes. The level of cognitive dissonance in our institutes of higher learning is shocking. One learns, fairly early on, in sociology that ones milieu has trememndous impact upon not only themself but a wide host of variables.

I cannot remember the full quote but it is essentially that "By merely exsisting one contributes to society through their milieu".

So, in other words, just because little Johnny White himself didn't achieve some great fete of achievement he did, nevertheless, contribute to that achievement by merely exsisting and his contribution, while perhaps not directly felt, was nevertheless part of the culture of the society in which the achievement or achievements we undertaken.

Little Johnny, therefore, isn't taking pride in having contributed to his acnestors actions he is taking pride in being descended from his ancestors (as in the people that created him. You always carry inside your genetic make-up aspects of every person that has contributed to your DNA) and those ancestors created, through their milieu, a society, a culture, a people who were able to achieve those great fetes because they had in place the milieu that allowed those people that could directly do them to directly do them.
>>
muh ancestors
>>
>>74143299
Milieu is , essentially, ones social surroundings.
>>
>>74143299

Think your too smart for this board fAm
>>
>>74140365
My go to is the space program.
>>
>>74142071
Kek, you're just jealous because we have been to space and your country still drinks toilet water.
>>
Define "white" because like many races, there is a variety of "white" people. Are you talking everyday whites? Femblr whites? Non-white whites (people who pretend to be from another race)? For regular, Joe-blow whites, there is no "muh dick". All it comes down to is "if you can't argue, shut the fuck up, faggot".
>>
File: self-flagellation.jpg (114 KB, 750x612) Image search: [Google]
self-flagellation.jpg
114 KB, 750x612
>>74140365
>taking pride in ancestors

KANGZ

You don't often see white people going around claiming descent from Harald Bluetooth or Charlemagne, or claiming superiority based on the existence of white kangz in history. Just because there were a few black kangz doesn't mean we should teach the black children that they are royalty.

>>74141270
>whites taking pride in the accomplishments of other whites
Black people do this more than anyone. They cheered for OJ Simpson after he murdered his fucking wife. see: Chris Rock OJ Prize

In fact every race does both of these things because its human fucking nature. It is NOT human nature to constantly grab your dick and talk about it in contexts where it is not relevant.. That is a niggers-only behavior.

When I think of negative white-only behavior the best I can come up with is cultural guilt, and that's pretty harmless to non-white people and can in fact be exploited to great effect. Muh dicking leads to fatherless babies and rape.
>>
>>74140365
Muh heritage
>>
muh wife's son's dik
>>
File: 1431272290039.jpg (95 KB, 750x985) Image search: [Google]
1431272290039.jpg
95 KB, 750x985
>>74143299
You're greatly overthinking this argument. The only people who ever bring it up are niggers or self loathing whites.

Mostly American niggers ever bring this up because they themselves lack any notable history except for being sold to colonialists by their own families which breeds a sense of victimhood and being disenfranchised.
This all builds up to an inferiority complex where everyone else must be held to their standard and you can't have any sort of cultural or national pride for fear of offending these same people. This also evolved into the delusional fringe groups who try to make up for it by claiming someone else's culture and while a lot of people take this phenomena jokingly it's only the natural progression of this mentality.

On the other hand taking pride in the actions of others could be interpreted as making up for one's own failures by claiming someone else's achievements which most of those self loathing whites along with most blacks think and it is admittedly true in some cases. Of course the irony of this notion is lost on the kangz and queens.
>>
>>74140365
"muh creativity"
"muh inventions"
"muh ingenuity"
"muh moon landing"
"muh world domination"

Or something of the sort.
>>
>>74143299
>This whole thing about 'muh ancestors' and 'whites' taking credit for the actions of their ancestors always confuses me. We cannot take any pride for their achievements but we certainly can be blamed, and punished, for their mistakes or for what are considered mistakes now.

I find this stupid, because most people's ancestors(regardless of heritage) are not Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers, Neil Armstrong, Isaac Newton, or Thomas Edison, but peasants who never amounted to shit(ie the vast majority of humanity). "Your ancestors" are your direct ancestors, not the collective of everyone who ever existed in your race. Whenever people talk about this muh heritage/muh ancestors nonsense it's usually just a pathetic attempt to prop up their own worthless existence.
>>
File: 1457714558732.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1457714558732.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>74143690
>>
>>74140365
>muh ancestors
>muh heritage

that's great honey now go and "do" as much work as your ancestors did instead of bragging about blood types or some shit and then we will talk about cultural superiority
>>
>>74142389
Came here to post this
>>
>>74140365
Muh logic, muh facts, muh compassion.
>>
>>74140365
It's muh dik.

>Muh dick = Women have to fuck me! I'd betray my race for [insert literally any race] pussy! Women are evil if they won't fuck me!
>Gibs muh! = The rich need to have everything! Give them more tax dollars! I'm entitled to a middle class life if I work for schlomo! Let's conquer an inferior people and take all their land and shit. There is literally nothing wrong with colonialism. Gibs muh dat black gold, sandniggers! GREED IS GOOD!!
>Chimpout = MIC, football hooliganism, sports riots, literally any time a White man doesn't get his way

Men are literally the niggers of gender.
>>
>>74142389
CONGRATS ON THE CANNIBALISM AND AIDS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE WORLD
>>74144894
>Michelle Obama: Blacks have been 'frustrated and invisible' for 'decades'
WORRY NOT MY DARK-SKINNED COMPATRIOT
YOU STILL HAVE THE CANNIBALISM AND AIDS TO BE PROUD
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.