[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German government immigrant sex manual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
The German government made an online sex manual for immigrates.

http://archive.is/4UUVE

Thoughts?

Also "Public pools in Munich have had to post cartoon signs warning men not to grope women in swimsuits."
>>
>>74138346
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

ha ha

ha
>>
File: 1330207833209.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1330207833209.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>74138346
http://www.zanzu.de/en/masturbation
You literally cant make this shit up. This is propaganda paid for and created by the german government. They are not even trying to hide it anymore. For gods sake, take your country back germany.
>>
File: julius.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
julius.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>74138346
>>
Muslims have their own sex Manuel. It's called the crayon.
>>
File: goebbels-propaganda[1].jpg (198 KB, 972x1204) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-propaganda[1].jpg
198 KB, 972x1204
>>74138346
>>
Let's just nuke the sorry excuse for a country
>>
>Get mad when they rape or sexually harass your women
>get mad when the government tells them not to do that

I don't know what you faggots want.
>>
We also had to tighten our rape laws this summer.
>>
File: 1433335290136.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1433335290136.png
21 KB, 336x341
>>74138346
>>
>>74142242
>We also had to tighten our rape laws
>had to
you poor thing
>>
>>74142191
What if

Hear me out, this is going to sound crazy

What if

What if they just stopped letting 25-year-old Muslims in their country instead of giving them a manual they won't care about?
>>
>>74142306

>we should reject people fleeing war, starvation, and sectarian massacres because they might turn out to be criminals

I'll compromise. What if we just lock up the ones who commit crimes?
>>
>>74142410
Or how about kick them out the second they break the law?
>>
>>74142191

What if

Hear me out, this is going to sound crazy

What if

We stop letting in people who thinks it is socially acceptable to sexually harassed our women? We have enough native people to do that as is.
>>
>>74142410
Muh wars! Better let every shitskin with a sob story into my country
>>
>The site, which cost the German Federal Center for Health Education $136,000 to create, is intended to help bridge the gap between the typically reserved Middle Eastern attitudes about sex
>typically reserved
They literally stated in the same article that they're coming in and raping people. How the fuck is that reserved?
>>
Is this a little accessed government pdf, or are there actual popular videos of this?
>>
>>74142410
do you know why there are wars, starvation, and sectarian massacres in the countries they're running from?
>it's because of their race, religion, culture
Ever heard the phrase, "you can't run from yourself"? Think of that just on a societal scale, instead of an individual one.

There may be the few exceptional christians/atheists in the bunch. But the majority are just passive muslims, who silently support what ISIS is doing but isn't brave enough to go join them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be fleeing, they'd be fighting back.
>>
>>74142191
>teach men not to rape
Muslims may be stupid, but they still understand the concept of consent. They just don't care.
bitches need to lose the right to vote.
>>
File: 1413463373012.gif (3 MB, 164x267) Image search: [Google]
1413463373012.gif
3 MB, 164x267
>>74138346
>Cuck manual

You can't make this shit up. The Jews sure are getting their revenge, and it is slow and painful.
>>
File: MinimalJew.jpg (1 KB, 124x102) Image search: [Google]
MinimalJew.jpg
1 KB, 124x102
>>74138346
Who's the author?
>>
Serves them right for starting 2 world wars, throwing away european dominance over petty squabbling and family dick waving, and getting the rest of the world to hate whites. Fuck germany, useless krauts who made every era starting with the 1900s and beyond garbage
>>
>>74142410
>I'll compromise. What if we just lock up the ones who commit crimes?
>compromise
What's your uncompromised belief then cuck? Letting sandniggers rape whichever white girl they want?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.