[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi dential-race/2016/05/15/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.png (265 KB, 440x584) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
265 KB, 440x584
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

>One would think that the Trump opponents would have substantial reasons for pursuing such a destructive course. But examination of their expressed reasons shows that one would be wrong. Their chief justification for opposing Trump is that he is not a “constitutional conservative” and in fact is “without principles” and therefore dangerous. The evidence offered is that he has supported Democrats in the past and changed his positions on important issues.

>Yet in seeking a candidate to carry their standard, the Kristol group has approached billionaire investor Mark Cuban, a figure uncannily similar to Trump. During the presidential election year 2012, the Hollywood Reporter noted that, “in February, billionaire sports and media mogul Mark Cuban was seen hugging Barack Obama at a $30,000-a-plate fundraiser for the president’s re-election bid.” Cuban was also a visible campaigner for Obama four years earlier. A fan of Obamacare, Cuban wrote a column for Huffington Post just before the 2012 election titled, “I would vote for Gov. Romney if he were a Democrat.”
>>
>>74137231
if they do it billy's going to be wasting a lot of money to get stomped
>>
breitbart naming the jew wtf are you doing
>>
File: 1461244167781.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
1461244167781.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>Billy boy would rather have a repeat of 1992 then 1984 or 1972

Why do they even bother? Just don't vote OR vote for fucking Gary Johnson or something. Don't waste the ink on some irrelevant third party candidate with no chance to win and will do nothing but suck away Republican votes.

But I guess that was the goal all along. Fucking christ.
>>
>>74140012
>breitbart naming the jew wtf are you doing

Holy shit, it's true. Quo Vadis?
>>
>>74137231
His plan is to get Cuban to run? Or he wants Cuban's money?

Either way what the fuck.
>>
>>74137231
Bill Kristol should just be up-front about it and call his new party "The Cuck Party."

Seriously, hearing this man talk about a third party candidate is like listening to a man talk about how he's going to find his wife and win her back after she ran off with a biker. As far as cuckservatives go he's among the cuckiest.
>>
>>74138893
On the one hand I hope they don't go through with running a third party cuckservative as a spoiler for Trump, but on the other hand, if Trump wins the presidency in spite of people like Bill Kristol and George Will trying to undermine his campaign from the big money right, he will have the biggest political mandate of any president since Reagan. Kristol and his ilk will have been effectively shamed out of politics by the voters for a decade.
>>
File: nevertrump.jpg (291 KB, 1080x1207) Image search: [Google]
nevertrump.jpg
291 KB, 1080x1207
>>74137231
>>
>>74137231
This filthy kike is why this county went into iraq.
>>
>>74141203
Bill Kristol is the kind of shameless kike that Hitler talked about hating. Even after being proven wrong over and over, he'll come back to the table tomorrow, acting like nothing had happened.
>>
>>74141220
If delegates were proportional to nose size, Trump would be history
>>
File: 5565dce5278a9.image_-618x411.jpg (47 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
5565dce5278a9.image_-618x411.jpg
47 KB, 618x411
>>74141579
Seeing as he bet his whole career on the notion that Donald Trump would drop out after the first primaries, I suppose it's understandable that he's more than a little hysterical over Trump being the official nominee. He's basically had Trump's cock slapped across his face and now he's so traumatized that he's been wandering around from talk show to talk show dazed and confused, muttering about "we can still beat him" ever since.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.