[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newton Leroy "moonman" Gingrich for Trump VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1463102454692.jpg (72 KB, 624x439) Image search: [Google]
1463102454692.jpg
72 KB, 624x439
>Trump wants someone to help him pass legislation
Newt was speaker of the fucking house, passed welfare reform, balanced the budget for the first time since 1969, passed capital gains tax cuts UNDER A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT

>Trump needs to extend an olive branch to neo-cons/establishment, without associating himself with the failed bush's/Romney
Newt is well respected by most people in the party, while serving before the Bush Jr. disaster (and general republican shitshow since the turn of the millennium)

>Trump needs someone who is trusted by cucks, but also a successful agent for change
Newts contract with america was brilliant, sweeping victories for republicans and huge legislative changes. The midterm election that turned congressional power over to Republicans "changed the center of gravity" in the nation's capital. Time magazine named Gingrich its 1995 "Man of the Year" for his role in the election

Based Newt positions:
>on globalism:
Gingrich has taken a diminutive view of internationalism and the United Nations, saying in 2015, "after several years of looking at the UN, I can report to you that it is sufficiently corrupt and sufficiently inefficient. That no reasonable person would put faith in it.

>on spic invasion:
He favors a strong immigration border policy and a guest worker program

>on space:
Reduce NASA useless bureaucracy, focus on commercial development contracts and private space (Space X anyone?)
Permanent moonbase, Mars mission, multiple space stations (L1, L4/5, moon orbit, high earth orbit)

>On taxes:
lower

>on welfare
less gibs, more work

Downsides:
>fugged women he shouldn't have, got divorced

Ya, I'm sure Hillary Clinton is going to be able to call him out for infidelity, I can't think of any reason she would't want to bring up sex scandals from the 90's :^)
>>
Plus, if Trump wins, they'd never dare impeach him. Newt as POTUS is enough to give every Democrat who remembers the 90s screaming, shaking nightmares for a month.
>>
>>74137387
They'd just JFK him and pump newt full of cocaine and high class whores.

He needs an Ivanka VP. It would trigger leftists so hard
>>
File: 1463205160644.jpg (314 KB, 1185x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463205160644.jpg
314 KB, 1185x1536
>>74137387
>Plus, if Trump wins, they'd never dare impeach him

or assassinate him, If he pick lil' Rubio, im sure he would "have an accident" so they NWO could get their guy in there

I doubt the globalists want Newt, so chalk up another positive, lower assassination risk
>>
Based Newt
Make Space American Again!
>>
>>74137474
It wouldn't trigger leftists anywhere near as much as a Trump/Gingrich presidency. Newt is the original leftist triggerer, anyone who was old enough to remember the 90s knows

In fact I almost think it would be too good. Donald and Newt on a ticket would trigger the left so fucking hard they'd come out in droves to stop it.
>>
File: 2737a.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
2737a.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
>>74137708
you could either have SLS

>development cost:~20-30 billion
>launch cost: 1 billion
>ready in 5 years.. or maybe 10.. orrr....

or private space (2 falcon heavy launches)

>development cost (to taxpayer): 0
>launch cost: 180 million
>ready this year

its almost like government bureaucracies waste money and are incompetent
>>
passed NAFTA, careful with him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
>>74137952
>>
>>74137992
ya, shit thats true...

oh well, I guess he found out the hard way it was only good for Mexico
>>
>>74137163
Only downside is he doesn't want to completely eliminate all NASA funding and shut down NASA forever.

Otherwise he is based.
>>
>>74137952
Fuck the NASA bureaucracy I just want America and Americans to be all over space again, on the Moon on Mars, on Asteroid mines, at the Lagrange points in space stations putting the American flag fucking everywhere.
>>
>>74138758
>supporting the communist space program
>not being a cuck

pick one, and only one.
>>
newt is a pro-israel shill.

all jews, if they had no israel, would behave no different than george soros.

at his best, he's a traitor to supporting israel
at his worst, he's another george soros.

fuck off
>>
>>74137163

If Trump brings in Newt I'm going to get on the MAGA train. I'm dedicated to Bernie but he's letting himself get cucked by the DNC. Trump well punish them.
>>
The Clinton butt-hurt would be insane. I like it.
>>
>>74137163
NO

no fucking neo-cons
>>
>>74137163
Problem is it might turn off evangelical support since both of them have been re-married several times.

It would also not be effective against attacking Clinton since it would be problematic that Newt cheated on his wife while impeaching Bill Clinton on perjury.
>>
>>74139968
Newt was Speaker the last time we had a balanced budget. The Contract with America was concrete politics--here is what we will do--and then they did it. Since the Bush presidency, the Republicans have been nothing but empty promises.

Newt did some solid work. Not to mention his Clinton-busting credentials. He also lends some serious policy debate chops to back up Trump's elder god tier culture war bants.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.