[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You need to watch this video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0gRS_PGBZ4

Please don't comment until you have watched the whole video
>>
>hover over [Embed]
nah
>>
>>74135799
nobody cares, we just want a fucking wall bro
>>
fuck of shill
>>
File: zz.jpg (10 KB, 174x250) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
10 KB, 174x250
>>74135799
Sheeeit

Trump Stumped? Is this the end of his campaign?
>>
>shill
I said watch the whole video, it clearly states that hillary and bernie are SHIT
>>
This is not an attempt to keep you from voting for Trump.
This is an attempt to keep you from voting, don't play their game
>>
>>74136290
so you're saying i need to invest in silver gold and bitcoin
>>
>>74136290
fuck you, you el salve fuck
>>
>>74136419
probably that and to gather food, toilet paper, your guns and ammo and find a place where you can barricade yourself and your family when the entire system falls apart (it is still the kikes' fault though)
>>
>>74135799
>Please don't comment until you have watched the whole video

Okay: The guy who made the video is not too swift and the media are once again taking Trump's words against their meaning on purpose.
>>
File: 1457576879080.gif (875 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1457576879080.gif
875 KB, 268x268
>>74135799
Op, it's still close enough that you need this

HOW TO TELL IF A POST ABOUT TRUMP GETTING BTFO IS REAL.

Somebody claims Trump has been stumped on /pol/. Is the claim true? By carefully applying the facts and rules of logic below, you can determine whether or not the post is worth your time before clicking the link.

* Can Trump be stumped?

No, the Trump cannot be stumped.

* Can Trump be BTFO?

If Trump cannot be stumped, then he cannot be BTFO.

* Was Trump stumped this time?

A man who cannot be stumped will not be stumped.

* What if OP said "for real"?

No.

* So was Trump stumped?

No.

* Is OP lying?

Yes.

* Is OP a faggot?

Always.

Save time. Apply the rules of logic to determine if a post about Trump being stumped is true.

>this has been a /pol/ public service announcement.
>>
I never said Trump BTFO, not even close, in fact he may win, but i want you to watch the video and ask yourselves:
Is he different than Hillary
>hurr ofcourse you fucking paid shill
Oh really, why? Because he says what you want to hear?
>hurr yes
Give me a break
>>
>El Salvador
How about you El Salivate these nuts in your mouth.
>>
File: 1450232280791.png (387 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1450232280791.png
387 KB, 650x488
>>74135799
OP is right. Inb4 the retarded MMTers come in trying to say his action is justified.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.