[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>74135219 Do whatever you fucking want, I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>>74135219
Do whatever you fucking want, I just don't care about you.
>>
>>74135219
Fuck off degenerate
I was told not to play in traffic, I didn't then do it to see if they were telling the truth
>>
Y-you too
>>
>>74135219
Who else / tweaking/ /strungout/??
reaching day 3 and at this point I just want to not be high anymore
>>
>>74135306
Whatever you say, fence fairy.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>74135386
>>
File: squinting canada.jpg (55 KB, 463x538) Image search: [Google]
squinting canada.jpg
55 KB, 463x538
you just have to do the safe drugs like weed
>>
>>74135219
You'll probably go back to it. Most do. Be ever vigilant so once those cravings kick in, you'll be able to fight it. Try not to recreate the life situations that led you to get into it in the first place.
>>74135306
What's the matter Pedro, upset you lost a customer?
>>
>>74135219
I don't know, I could use some Tums about now.
>>
>>74135219
>posting on an emotional high after deciding to "quit" forever
>I'm sure you "totally mean it this time"
>also Canadian

You'll be using again in a week
>>
>>74135607
Can't even touch weed anymore. My employer has me on probation with mandatory random drug testing for 2 years.
>>
>>74135847
You sound like a very supportive kind of fellow. Love your optimism too.
>>
>>74135386
Jeeze let me guess, you're a stormweenie crackhead (or more likely a trailer park methhead).

You have Internet, so you are almost certainly leeching off of your parents still. How many /pol/tardos regularly do illegal drugs that are harder than weed?
>>
>>74135933
What was your drug of choice again? I swear to fuck if it's not heroin/crack/meth then you are just a pussy retard. If it WAS one of those, you're already dead
>>
>>74135933

honestly that's exactly what you need to hear right now
>>
>>74135849
Kind of insincere to have a come to jesus moment about it when you got caught fucking up

Dont act like youre above the degeneracy now, youre still it. Protip actually be clean for a while before you start being a preachyfag
>>
Sure is politics in here I hate you leafs so fucking much
>>
>>74135948
Nah i have my own place with the gf and I cone here to get a laugh. Why do you care anyway?
>>
File: YOURE FIRED.jpg (89 KB, 832x982) Image search: [Google]
YOURE FIRED.jpg
89 KB, 832x982
>>74135219

You are a piece of shit.
>>
>>74135219
You gotta learn you are degenerate
>>
>>74136238

why the fuck are you smoking meth lmao
>>
>>74135219
smashed 5 bikkies last week at gtm, although with some weed, 5-htp, and dexies this weeks comedown hasnt been too bad. feeling pretty strung out still, have barely been sleeping. yet here i sit, on a racism containment board putting off my essay. fuck all of you, i hate you all.

BONUS: here is a aussie song for all you trippers out there losing the plot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-Wz3C_8LY
>>
>>74136449
I just have a lot of adderall
>>
>>74136238
>have tweaker gf (who is almost certainly sucking Jamal's dick for meth)

Let me guess, you'll be dragging some poor bastard child into this world? I'm sure you'll be nice and high and emotionally charged when you decide to keep the little fucker, then you will slowly watch as everything turns sour. This is what happens every single time a tweaker makes any big life decision. Oh and also there's about 100% chance you and your toothless gf will be on cops for trying to robbing someone, and you'll be on and off with her (as she flicks back and forth between you and Jamal) until one of you gets murdered by the other
>>
>>74136538
Wtf nigga? Just aderal? I made like 4 posts shitting on your life. Aderal is babby drugs (I am prescribed vyvanse, have been for nearly 3 years). Why the fuck are you using it to get high? All that knowledge gained is hollow and useless. You have to take small doses to make it useful. Smoke weed to get high, don't pop pills. I use vyvanse for my job (finance) but I never use it to get high, and I never take it when I'm not working. You dumbass mother fucker, stop abusing baby drugs
>>
>>74136768
She dosent even use and is more redpilled on how filth all niggers are than you. She's on a three year long birth implant control. Were not planning anytime soon to have kids.

At least you tried
>>
>>74136967
I don't know where you're getting at,I'm not or ever said I'm hooked on Anything. Whenever I get my hands on shit like mdma or addys I just over do them sometimes lol
>>
>>74135306
Build
>>
>>74135948
None here, just a pothead. The key is to keep it green
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.