[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done /pol/ .... Before /pol/ a year ago: >Easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 432492374234.gif (666 KB, 420x366) Image search: [Google]
432492374234.gif
666 KB, 420x366
What have you done /pol/ ....

Before /pol/ a year ago:
>Easy going normie
>Didn't notice agendas pushed everywhere
>Cigarette smoker, pothead, and other drugs.
>Got along with people pretty greatly
>Dated out of my race
>Didn't really know how fucked the EU is
>Consumed tons of media
>Had normal social media

Now after a year /pol/:
>Fit fag and healthiest I have been
>Quit smoking and other drugs.
>Constant sperg rages at SJWs, liberals, and other left leaning normies
>Lost most friends from power level being revealed
>Now attracting complete psychotic chicks that wanna preserve the white race (not the lowkey white girls who only want to date white men)
>My mom thinks im hitler now
>My dad agrees with me on most issues except for the shitskin invasion.
>Praise some ancient frog create of chaos on this board.
>TFW you have made yourself an outsider.

What the FUCK?
>>
Before /news/ I didn't know there were other people out there who thought like me.
>>
File: 23923.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
23923.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
shameless self bump for other kek worthy stories.
>>
Before /pol/:
>Average shitposter

After a few years of /pol/:
> Slightly above average shitposter
>>
Meant /new/, but you think people's lives have changed...to the point of having stories to tell....because of /pol/?
>>
I now spend more time talking with my grandad, who is basically a walking talking version of /pol/ I wish I'd listened more in my 20's instead of being a fucking moron
>>
>>74134256

>being this moldable

Sorry anon, you failed the first test.
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (249 KB, 1190x744) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
249 KB, 1190x744
>>
File: _19_.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
_19_.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Before /pol/
>Not quite a normie
>Lots of normie friends
>Visit some 4chan boards but not /pol/
>Lefty family who I mostly agree with
>Dont really care about politics because rich Euro country and life is good

After /pol/
>Get fucking buttflustered at 99% of media
>Europe going to shit
>Hate for shitskins through the roof
>Reveal powerlevel sometimes when drunk at family parties
>Lefty grandpa thinks I'm hitler
>Rich, racist grandpa mocks my lefty father for having a right wing son
>Slowly expose younger brothers to the jewish lies, and redpilling my father in the process.
>Sometimes talk to normie friends about niggers and shitskins but they're liberal pussies.

Could be worse.
>>
>>74134256
Sounds like it's all net positives for you post pill, what are you complaining about? You can't honestly miss the facebook and social media shit, once you get it out of your system no one ever wants to go back to it.
>>
>>74134256
The thing I miss most is music, I can't listen to modern music anymore without dissecting it and becoming disgusted.
I managed to listen to the new Meghan Trainor song all of thirty seconds, all I heard was; "pro fat, woman should be whores, how many cawks can you suck?" subliminal messages.

I can still listen to oldies, though a lot of it is filled with political messages I can't stand anymore as well.
>>
Before /pol/ a year ago:
>Sanders-esque lefty
Now after a year of /pol/
>The same, just have more experience fending off Trumpshills with their horrible memes and reiterations of the same arguments

I don't know why I'm still here tbqh
>>
>>74134256
I never changed with /pol/,
I always hated leftist, niggers and fags. Just happy to find a place that agrees with me.
>>
>>74137333
>Canada
Your story checks out
>>
Before /pol/
>Not certain why I hate almost everyone
After /pol/
>Know for a fact why I hate absolutely everyone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.