[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Maher is a fucking asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg

First 15 seconds.

What is that? Shills? Brainwashed libtards?

That hyena like, forced, strange hyena-like laughter.

What the hell did they mean by this?
>>
Do they feel any embarrassment for being so wrong??
>>
The liberals are really desperate lately
>>
Leftists live in their own fantasy world.
>>
>>74133066

Why does /pol/ even like that trap Coulter.
Check the Adam's Apple.
>>
My favorite is his fedora atheism rant.
>>
File: young-ann.jpg (17 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
young-ann.jpg
17 KB, 240x312
>>74133306
Sometimes women take after their fathers. She did, she also didn't age well.

>pic related
>>
>>74133677
She's like 54, she aged extremely well.
>>
>>74133306

shes similar to Trump in that she actually has good points and insights but she lets her outrageous comments overshadow them.

maybe they both know its the only way to get heard in our media. maybe thats why they get along
>>
>>74133066
hes a Neo Conservative
>>
>>74133306
I literally do not care.

Ann Coulter is /pol/ incarnate.
>>
File: 0545645656.jpg (27 KB, 380x455) Image search: [Google]
0545645656.jpg
27 KB, 380x455
>>74133129
No. Libtarderals are always wrong, 100% OF THE TIME, so this is not only not embarrassing for them, it proves how intolerant and racist we are, for pointing that out.
>>
>>74133066
It's the standard are you kidding me response.
Liberals do not tolerate unorthodox opinions.
>>
>>74133306
That little extra boost of testosterone is hot senpai.
>>
>>74133677
That picture is like 40 years old. She looks amazing for her age.
>>
>>74133785
>>74134555
I'm talking about her features. They became harder.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.