[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican government attack on free speech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
http://www.fuerzainformativa.com/2016/05/aprobado-3-anos-de-prision-quien-ofenda.html?#.VzYWdNfA1zQ.twitter
This just appeared on my timeline. Is anybody able to confirm if this is true? And if it is true is any online group planning an attack?

TL;DR in english: The government just passed a law that states that no offensive or slanderous comment will be allowed online if it is talking about a government employee, associate or campaign. Might even net you 6 years in prison if you do. Effective july 1st.
>>
File: rayli.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
rayli.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>74132882
>mexican intellectuals
>>
File: soon.jpg (180 KB, 666x911) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
180 KB, 666x911
>Brought to you by the Mexican drug cartel
>No longer can you accuse them of bribery or corruption
>Good luck mexicans
>>
We'll return on July 1st and post all manner of offensive and slanderous comments and watch as the government of Mexico is powerless to stop us, and then you'll know.
>>
>>74132882
looks like we're going to have to expedite that wall
>>
>>74133009
Its gonna be a wild fucking ride for us ain't it? BAKA
>>
>>74132882
This is why I laugh at the people who try to claim that Mexico is a poorer US with a few bad neighborhoods.
Without rigid guarantees recognizing negative rights, you have no rights at all.
You might think it's not so bad because they haven't moved yet.
Demand that the government recognize your inalienable and God-given rights as a condition of government legitimacy.
>>
>>74133217
I agree with you. As a mexican i can say that shit is tough over here. If this article is true my guess is that Anonymous/others are going to do something.
Theres also prolly a change.org shit getting started while i'm writing this. It's also going to get brutal in the streets with protests and shit like that.
>>
Make Mexico OK Again
>>
Just fuck my country up senpai

Fuck this shithole, I'm moving to Alaska and becoming a hermit
>>
>>74133457
Good luck
Make Mexico Great Again
>>
>>74133727
Stand your ground and fight those bastards!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.