[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tells everyone he'll self fund is campaign >entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 95827548.png (745 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
95827548.png
745 KB, 1024x577
>tells everyone he'll self fund is campaign
>entire appeal based off the assumption that "he can't be bought"
>when the time comes to put his money where his mouth is he can't spend the billion he said he would
>is now literally being bank rolled by a literal Soros-level jew who literally said the most important issue when king making the POTUS is the safety of Isreal

Who fucking obvious does this bait and switch have to get? We got fucking played hard.

Remember the H-1B flip? Where he acknowledged companies were abusing them, but then after meeting with a bunch of fucking corporate CEOs all of a sudden H-1Bs are absolutely needed to get good talent. That was a big fucking red flag.

This shit just makes the whole play all too obvious. Fuck Trump.
>>
>>74132300
I agree and it bums me out
>>
File: Shilling for Shillary.png (76 KB, 1380x478) Image search: [Google]
Shilling for Shillary.png
76 KB, 1380x478
>>74132300
Nobody said Trump would take the money. They're trying to appease him
>>
as long as we build the wall and start enforcing immigration laws I'm more than happy to side with the kikes
>>
>>74132300
>photograph and text
>DUDE PROOF LMAO

go away schlomo
>>
>>74132427

Lol no. Trump himself said hes looking to raise 1Bil from established GOP donors like Adelson and Koch (but Kock actually fucking hates trump)
>>
>>74132300
I am now a #... fuck it, that's actually a valid point and pretty fucked up
>>
File: Sheldon Adelson.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sheldon Adelson.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
Fuck off shill. Sheldon Adelson is one of the good Jews. He funds Nationalist efforts, thats it!
>>
File: oyveyyyyyyy.jpg (35 KB, 680x620) Image search: [Google]
oyveyyyyyyy.jpg
35 KB, 680x620
>>74132300
>Who fucking obvious does this bait and switch have to get?
>bait and switch
>bait

revealed yourself, schlomo.
>>
>>74132732
>good jews
>>
Even if this were true, he's still miles better than the alternative. Fuck off, shill.
>>
He has been saying that he would accept help from big donors for months now. This isn't news, it's a media campaign to make him look bad. Unfortunately for Hillary it's a little too late. Trump has carved out the outsider role for himself while letting Bernie paint Clinton as a soulless globalist that will do anything for money.
>>
>>74132300
Oh wow. wew lads. Trump is over and done with. I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>74132732

lmao Adelson has literally said the reason he switch parties from democrat to republican is because republicans were more supportive of isreal. All Adelson cares about is fucking Isreal and lowering his tax rate.
>>
>>74132300
Wow I'm with her now
>>
>>74133219
>All Adelson cares about is fucking Isreal and lowering his tax rate.

This. Trump is bought. He will go back on his original position that Israel and it's wall deserves to exist and now support the existence of Israel and their wall. He has betrayed us. He betrayed all his deeply held beliefs for money.
>>
>>74132800
Even the greatest faggots of Europe get it
>>
>>74132300
TRUMP IS FINISHED AND DONE. tRUMPETS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!
>>
that's it i am now a cruz missile
>>
Better Adelson than Soros.
>>
File: 1462403664995.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462403664995.jpg
187 KB, 1024x1024
>>74132300
What Trump should do, and it is what I think hes doing, is getting a few donors like this that will donate large sums. He will then give them a microphone at his rallies and what not so the people can form a rapport with these individuals, thus making their contributions ok. Biggest problem with most campaign contribution is that its done by shadow entities behind dummy corporations
>>
>>74133428
It's possible that Trump is the Emperor without clothes.

That said, it's also possible that his entire presidency will be a trainwreck as a result too if he doesn't live up to expectations and sells out. He will not win a second term without significant immigration reform, and the damage to the Republican party will be irreparable.

So in that light he's still worth supporting.
>>
The power relation between candidate and Adelson is different this time around.

It is Sheldon that is someone's bitch this time.

Either that, or the hubris of these jews have gotten to them so hard they are fucking losing it and think by donating money to Trumps campaign which he hasn't even asked for, that they'll be able to ''control'' him

Protip: They won't.
>>
Wow I cant believe Trump is a corporate sellout. I cant side with anyone who takes wall street money, thats why I now #StandWithHer
>>
File: 34563543.png (287 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
34563543.png
287 KB, 620x454
>adelson having a pissing contest with soros
The anti-trump spin the media put on this is unreal
>>
File: jewish man.jpg (43 KB, 959x644) Image search: [Google]
jewish man.jpg
43 KB, 959x644
>>74132732
>He funds Nationalist efforts, thats it!

Yeah, guess for which nation?
>>
>>74132300
Compare Rubio approaching Adelson to Adelson humbly approaching Trump.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.