[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Church of Scientology shall fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
As we all know. we all hate the Church of Scientology. on june 25th we shall march on the headquarters and peacefully protest the Church. we will form rankings to not let anyone through like the habbo hotel pools closed protest. this will happen and we should spread this plan like a disease.
>>
lend me your hands brothers. this monster of a religion shall not go unnoticed for any longer
>>
>>74127402
It's not a real religion until you kill somebody. Do they even have their own building?
>>
did i enter a portal to 2008?
>>
File: 1324882115033.jpg (19 KB, 368x288) Image search: [Google]
1324882115033.jpg
19 KB, 368x288
>>
Chanology, please go
>>
>>74127402
t. Project Chanology
2008 called and they want their retards back.
>>
>>74127402
Newfags be like
>LOL I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE CHANOLOGY
>>
>>74127402
I don't know. There was a documentary recently about the Scientologies, and they're all about how horrible a cult they are and everything with that actor Ted Cruise and whatnot. But then it turns out they gave the IRS nightmares with their OT level 3 powers, so maybe they're not so bad? Besides, their followers are suckers and it's immoral to allow suckers to keep their money.
>>
you all may doubt the plan now but wait until it gains traction. we shall do a better job than occupy wall street. we will cause complete chaos. nothing can stop us if we work together and believe.
>>
File: 013094390521.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
013094390521.png
74 KB, 412x351
pic unrelated

if we bring the /b/tards in on it we will be unstoppable. nothing could get in our way. we could even take over the government.
>>
>>74127402
lol, not gonna happen.
>>
>>74127402
That's a fine piece of tax-exempt real estate. Just like the Founding Fathers intended
>>
File: 1463163952404.png (442 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
1463163952404.png
442 KB, 600x458
Wow, maybe we should do a political thingy against Scientology guys??
We can call anonymous and have epic wins
>>
>>74128441
yes. they are not a religion and they have a compound of buildings that im sure are all tax exempted. they need to be brought down by the people. the people shouldnt fear the higher ups. they should fear the people.
>>
>>74128700
fuck off you jew. your religion is next
>>
File: EPIC WEEN TROLLAN.jpg (144 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
EPIC WEEN TROLLAN.jpg
144 KB, 900x636
EPIC WEEEEEN
>>
>>74128871
Please do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.