[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have another "Trump is a KGB shill" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1463353361143.jpg (68 KB, 746x528) Image search: [Google]
1463353361143.jpg
68 KB, 746x528
Let's have another "Trump is a KGB shill" thread
>>
>>74124965
So is Melania his "handler"? She's from a country that was being supported by the USSR.
>>
>>74124965
Andrew Neil is a piece of shit. The fact that no one in the UK has ever beaten the shit out of him goes to show how fucked the west is.
>>
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
File: vermin_supreme.jpg (76 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
vermin_supreme.jpg
76 KB, 1200x630
Just to head off the hysterical Swede from last time:
>the US did not force you to take on refugees
>the US did not force you to cuck yourselves
>the EU is ruining what little benefit we gained from allying with Europe
>US Russia relations go back to 1807, and US Morocco relations back to the 1790s. Y'all are Johnny come latelys here.
>Europe is not the world. We would transition forces from NATO to the Western Pacific to box China in some more.
>>
File: cenk-uygur-young-turks.jpg (44 KB, 540x344) Image search: [Google]
cenk-uygur-young-turks.jpg
44 KB, 540x344
>>74124965
Does anybody know the deal with Manafort? Looking at his record, it seems all he is does is lobby the US to support governments loyal to Putin and improve their public image. And now Putin is coming out with this:

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html

Is it true? Has Russia really infiltrated the US government and is now installing Trump?
>>
File: 1462216040844.jpg (105 KB, 807x794) Image search: [Google]
1462216040844.jpg
105 KB, 807x794
>>74126641
They certainly are uncanny enough to try something like that.
>>
>>74124965

Would be great if Trump works with Putin and lets NATO die. I hope every european is slaughtered by slavs and muslims.
>>
>>74126641
Manafort goes back to the Reagan campaign. Unless you're suggesting Putin turned this guy in the 1970s as a Soviet plant, who then helped elect Ronald Reagan and drive the USSR into extinction?
>>
>you have no idea how little regard he has for nato

Trump says he wants to abolish nato.

I know exactly how much respect he has for it.
>>
>>74124965
THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.