[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who think Donald Trump will hire the best people for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trumpwebsiteretardation.jpg (561 KB, 829x1285) Image search: [Google]
trumpwebsiteretardation.jpg
561 KB, 829x1285
For those who think Donald Trump will hire the best people for the job, you are fucking retarded.

Just look at this shitty webpage. #1 and #7 are the same fucking thing. It's like watching his brainless robotic speeches where he repeats himself over and over. He could have even answered 2 and 4 in the same paragraph. There's not even a space after the number periods, it looks absolutely retarded. I'm surprised the morons didn't use Comic Sans. The shop page is even broken... you can't even order anything without the page spazzing out and then returning to the home page. He is going to make America as broken as his website.
>>
>>74121138
Nice autism there pal.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>74121138
>>
>>74121138
Two different topics are you 5 or a paided shill?
>>
>>74121221
>Obamacare website gets million of hits in one night, it goes down and Trump complains about it
>He's right!!!!

>Trump makes a website that is completely fucked up and I complain about it
>autism

god, the fucking cognitive dissonance here
>>
>>74121379
are you fucking blind?

it says CAN YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE US twice.
>>
>>74121487
Obamas website - taxpayers money thrown down the well.

Trumps website - from his wallet. Maybe isn't perfect, but payed for it himself.
>>
>>74121796
yeah, a broken website that he payed for himself.

God, you trumpfags come up with more excuses all the time
>>
>>74121487
How dare younget BTFOd by a swedish flag. You are a disgrace. Sad!
>>
>>74122028
your horrible old english smells of summer
>>
>>74121796
>Maybe isn't perfect, but payed for it himself.
That's a terrible argument honestly.
>>
>>74121487
Didn't the Obamacare (Or as I like to call it: Romney + Obama Care) website literally cost billions to make though? A website that costs billions to make shouldn't go down.
>>
>>74122134
That's not old English, he just got BTFO by words
>>
>>74121487
>FAQ lists a question twice
>completely fucked up
>>
>>74121138
Better than Hillary only hiring people as political favors
>>
>>74122466

That's it

I'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>74122466
To be fair, you can't order anything on the site right now. I just tried it. Doesn't work.
>>
>>74121487
>>74121487
One is a tax funded program that has affect on Americans.
>Shit site
Not a good thing

The other is a self funded site that was repetitive at one point.

Do you see how retarded your comparison is kid?
>>
>>74123268
Not when Trump said he could have done it better, and for $3.
>>
>>74123422
It's the FAQ
It isn't broken or tax funded.
No one is suffering from this site and it isn't a health care plan either.

Again you make no logical argument.

>inb4 it's b8
Anti Trump people are this illogical and irrational.
>>
>>74123588
How is it illogical? Did you even read OPs post? Its more than just the repeat question. Trump said he could make a better site for cheaper, and his own site is broken. No doubt if Trump made his own Healthcare site it would be just as broken.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.