[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Jewish-Russian Oligarchs. Are they still around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: noseknows.jpg (74 KB, 355x533) Image search: [Google]
noseknows.jpg
74 KB, 355x533
Redpill me on the Jewish-Russian Oligarchs. Are they still around? How much influence do Jews still have in Russia?

Is anyone Russian old enough to remember when 6 Jews inherited half of the Russian economy in the 90s? Do you remember Prime Minister Yefgeny Primakov (aka Pinchus Finklestein)?
>>
*Pinchas Finklestein
>>
Fucking Bump. Excuse me for making an actual thread.
>>
>>74120346
Putin keeps them in line. I hope he assassinates that Bill Browder kike that talks shit about him with impunity in kike britbong land.
>>
The most untold story of the 1990s was how the US engineered the fall of the Soviet Union and immediately gave control of the Soviet economy to JEWS for literally bought entire industries for pennies on the dollar.
>>
>>74122483
Source?
>>
I have an israeli-russian family friend who made a net worth of about 100 million RUB from that shit. He got kicked out in the early 2000's by Putin. He was basically told to either bring his money back from offshores and stop being a tax evading jew or get the fuck out of the country.

He lives in Vegas currently
>>
>>74122950
I'm sorry I meant USD not RUB. Very big fortune.

People talk shit about Putin but he really has his hands full slowly prying the country out of the hands of the eternal jew. Its a thankless job and his foreign policies win him no new friends
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>74122731
>Source?

Just google Jewish oligarchs Russia

" much of the fact that of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin. "
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
>>
>>74122950
Name?
>>
>>74123375
I'd rather not. But he isn't famous. A lot of them are no-names with low profiles, google wouldn't even bring up anything except maybe a few articles.
>>
>>74122483
Not any Jews, the guys who looted Russia in 1990s came from Harvard Business School, they had all the right credentials.

>>74122731
See:

http://www.thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/
>>
>>74120346
Putin kicked them out mostly. It sure as hell wasn't the mess under his predecessor
>>
>>74123561
>Harvard Business School, they had all the right credentials.

aka they were US patsies / collaborators
>>
>>74124042
a lot of them were just russians and had ties to organized crime
>>
>>74124827
Yeah, "Russians".

http://28sherman.blogspot.com/2015/11/when-russian-mafia-is-not-russian-mafia.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.