[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Comedy Degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
I think comedy might be degenerate. Can you think of any non-degen comics?
>>
being a canadian is degenerate
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>
>>74119554
>I think comedy might be degenerate
This is a new level of autism
>>
Comedy is cucked. just look at the ''dieudonné'' guy who got fucked for offending people.
>>
File: BIllBurr.jpg (48 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
BIllBurr.jpg
48 KB, 620x372
Check out this specimen for example. All he does is make fun of his whiteness and maleness. Sometimes he seems pretty red pilled, but he does it ironically.

Plus he's married to a nigger, and she busts his balls on his podcast.
>>
>>74119554
>Can you think of any non-degen comics?
Bill Burr
Patrice O'Neal
Joe Rogan
Dve Chappelle is also pretty based
>>
>>74119871
>bust balls

she makes him come on podcast?
>>
>>74119881
>Bill Burr
Married a nig, all he does is make fun of his whiteness and maleness.
>O'Neal and Chappelle
niggers

>Joe Rogan
Not even a comedian. He stinks. When I saw him live he talked about his daughter sucking dick.
>>
>>74119554
Stand-up comedy is shit. It's basically bunch of old fucks complaining about stuff they don't like. If i wanted that i would watch parliament transmission.
>>
Living: Stanhope.
Dead: Thousands.
>>
>>74120099
>Not even a comedian. He stinks. When I saw him live he talked about his daughter sucking dick.
How is then different than every other "comedian" in the world?
>>
Jeff Foxworthy
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 481x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 481x297
>>74120119
Stanhope is funny, but he's about as degen as it gets. Aside from being an unapologetic alcoholic, he's a cuckold. Have you listened to his podcast? His gf (mentally ill, dyed hair, useless human being) found another boyfriend. They confronted each other and his gf said "I don't know which one of you I want. Hash it out yourselves"

And Doug is still on good terms with this skank. Pic related, btw.
>>
Nick Dipaolo
Doug Stanhope
Dave Smith
>>
>>74119554
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>74120427
>>74120119
here's another pic of her (?).
doug is degen and cuck.
>>
File: nkljn.jpg (106 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nkljn.jpg
106 KB, 500x375
>>74120559
forgot pic
>>
Comedy is the highest art form imo. I don't look to comedians for real life advice. Pretty sure I disagree with Louis CK or Chris Rock's politics, but I can laugh at their jokes. Same way I can enjoy The Beatles or Rage Against The Machine. It's just entertainment
>>
File: 794.gif (452 KB, 330x189) Image search: [Google]
794.gif
452 KB, 330x189
>>74119554

This would explain why there are no funny conservatives...
>>
File: regular.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
regular.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>74120714
art schmart. does art put build bridges or put food on the table? didn't think so, buckaroo.

all i need is a container of coffee and i'm off to the jobsite. you can stay here and fingerpaint for all i care, you clown.
>>
>>74120624

Fuck that's horrid.
>>
>>74121166
yeah there are. they're all on here with their nigger jokes and their bantz.
>>
>>74119554
Today on /po/:

"Is laughing degenerate? Should we exterminate anyone that laughs?"
>>
>>74121205
you must enjoy life
>>
>>74119554
I don't know if it's any more degenerate than any other facet of show business. But stand up comedy is certainly odd.

Think about it. You're standing on stage in front of a crowd trying to make people laugh. And it's your job. It's truly an odd thing.
>>
>>74119554

No. Fuck off. Don't let ideology cloud your sense of humor. Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>74121332
i enjoy a job well done and the comradeship of working on the jobsite
>>
>>74119554
>Is making fun of something degenerate
Found the Muslim.
>>
>>74121509
you should make that into a bit, bro

>>74121543
you're wrong. comedy is already infused with ideology. you can't make fun of nigs, women, etc. you can't "punch down." but that's the funniest kind of comedy, and they're muzzling it!

all you can do is just make fun of white men or things that represent white men. and then douchebags like you say "hey man, it's just jokes, don't let ideology cloud your sense of humor man." everything is already clouded with ideology. what are we, children?
>>
>>74119554

Literally only Norm Macdonald
>>
>>74122340
But he is terrible though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
>>
Alright, so far we got Norm, Nick Dipaolo, Jeff Foxworthy. I'll check them out.
>>
File: James-Garner.jpg (13 KB, 432x342) Image search: [Google]
James-Garner.jpg
13 KB, 432x342
>>74119554
I agree OP.

It's hard to find comedy funny when I can't even laugh at ordinary retarded people anymore.
>>
>>74119554
>comedy is degenerate
Jesus christ Canada I didn't know they banned fun there. Yeah there are shitty agenda pushing comedians but come the fuck on
>>
File: 1461886685009.png (502 KB, 965x691) Image search: [Google]
1461886685009.png
502 KB, 965x691
>>
>>74119600
FPBP
>>
>>74122592
>implying he's wrong
if germany had been balkanized after the war there would not have been a chancellor with the power to flood the entire continent with human trash
>>
>>74119871
>anti-trump
>red pilled
pick 1
>>
>>74119554
comedians are just ugly/funny actors so they are going to lean left. i know hella funny people that have real jobs.
>>
BIG
>>
George Carlin was pretty anti-degenerate
>>
>>74122592
It's inaccurate but still funny senpai
>>
Steven Crowder.
George Carlin.
etc.
>>
>>74120536
Nick diapolo is fucking great.
>>
>>74119554
Louie CK is a cuck
>>
>>74119554
Anything that keeps your mind off the prize is degenerate
>>
>>74124775
like 4chan?
>>
>>74120099
If you hated him so much, why did you see him live?
>>
isn't brian reagan pretty nondegen? avoids profanity and does more or less family friendly stuff but is still funny as fuck (at least as far as i can remember)

i don't understand some comedians that just get on stage and start telling horrifically disgusting stories that don't even sound like they're intended to be funny... jim jeffries and jim norton and stuff, just standing awkwardly saying how OH GOD I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE GETTING PISSED ON BY TRANNY HOOKERS *makes funny tongue noise and rubs hands all over face*
>>
>>74119554
I'm a stand up comedian when I want some extra money.
It's hard mixing politics into any routine without stepping over the line into unfunny.
>>
When you're redpilled, it's hard to laugh at anything.
Here's a list of the only things that make me laugh nowadays:

Donald Trump and his tweets
Ann Coulter (when she triggers libtards)
The Westboro Baptist Church triggering everyone
¡Yeb! Bush Greentext Stories
Milo Yiannopolous (a faggot Jew but he makes me laugh)
Feminist Nu-males getting cucked
Coalburners getting beat by their nigger pets
Tila Tequila's psycho babble
Japan vs. South Korea banter on /pol/ and /int/ (the best banter there is)
Sam Hyde
>>
>>74123558
I mentally chuckled.
>>
>>74119554
I wouldn't say comedy is degenerate but your pic is of a degenerate comedian.

That asshole makes his living dissing the only politically correct target which is safe for white male comics to attack - other white males. He's not "edgy" and is only mildly humorous. Fuck him.
>>
Bill Burr is red pilled. He just tries to hide it. When he tries to expose things it gets awkward.

https://youtu.be/JincoQiWTmU
>>
>>74122748
>having to 'check out' jeff foxworthy
have you not been near a television in the last fifteen years? anyway check out Ron White, he's an edgier Jeff
>>
File: man with big sword loses it.jpg (179 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
man with big sword loses it.jpg
179 KB, 874x874
I don't see how comedy can be degenerate. There's lots of different kinds of comedy and different ways to interpret the comical value of each. The only thing linking them together is the goal of making people laugh. People try too hard to stir shit up over a joke because they can't laugh it off for whatever reason. I think that people who can't take a joke are degenerate.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.