[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Britain leaving the EU have a chance in June?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: CidiiRqUgAERCaX.jpg (46 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
CidiiRqUgAERCaX.jpg
46 KB, 600x313
Does Britain leaving the EU have a chance in June?
>>
>>74118611
Yes, ICM is the key poll, and it shows a 2% lead for leaving.

Brexit certainly isn't assured, but there's good reason to be hopeful.
>>
>>74118611
if you mean
"does the leave campaign have a chance of winning the referendum"
the the odds are slim but there's a chance

if you mean "does the UK have a chance to leave the EU in june"

the no. even if "leave" wins, it will take years to leave the EU, during which time the UK government will change and fuck it all up, and the EU will have plenty of opportunity to fuck the UK over out of spite
>>
Yes.

The prophecy of Farage has been foretold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

It is our destiny
>>
>>74118611

Don't think so. Polls are incredibly close, and as such, rigging the election is gonna be easy as fuck.

You're there to stay, Brits.
>>
I think you can gauge how close it really it when Cameron starts spouting the WW3, housing crash, no trade deal bullshit..
>>
>>74119137
Truth.
>>
>>74119023
are they going to just keep having votes until you vote to stay in?
>>
>>74119137
>rigging the election

We're not some Eastern European shithole, if we lose, it'll be because our people were naive cucks.
>>
File: 1cEhej6.gif (455 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
1cEhej6.gif
455 KB, 620x410
>>74118611
>UKIP got 3,881,129 votes, only got 1 seat.
People are still angry about that, and that anger has festered all this time.
>>
>>74119364

>he doesn't think voter fraud exists in his """eternal""" empire
>he thinks the shenanigans in Sharia-controlled Londonistan alone won't be enough to swing the vote one way

God, how I'd love to be as naive, retarded and 15-years-old as you.
>>
>>74119364
in the current year, an election in some eastern european shithole would have less chances of being rigged than a referendum that could damage the EU's interests
>>
>>74119246
no. cameron has said he will abide by the decision of the referendum, however he will not be PM by the time it all comes to pass (he has already said he will stand down at the next general election in 2020). a referendum is not legally binding so any future PM could simply say they won't abide by the result.
>>
>>74119364
It might be in some subtle manner, like wording the question in an odd way. I don't know how much they pushed electronic voting in the UK, but that can tip the balance in a close race, which it currently is.
>>
>>74119739
Who will be the next PM?

Pls don't say Corbyn
>>
I hope so. I'm tired of seeing Bongs get screwed over by a undemocratic group of foreign cucks.
>>
>>74119948

Boris Johnson.

I hope.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (26 KB, 480x339) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
26 KB, 480x339
>>74119630
>>74119685

Polls running up to the referendum from every source clearly showed Khan winning. No one was surprised when he won. As I've said, British people are cucks, elections needn't to be rigged for them to make bad decisions.

>Hurr durr, you're naive

Pic related, if you've evidence of foul play, prove it.
>>
>>74119935
the question is simply "leave" or "stay"
there is a bit of an elephant in the room regarding postal voting in muslim areas but nobody is brave enough to say it

>>74119948
corbyn is probably not going to remain labour leader long enough to stand for a general election. it's four long years until the next one and his leadership is already looking shaky with the antisemitism row.
the chances are it will be george osborne (gawd help us) or maybe someone like theresa may
boris johnson would be an outside choice, which would be hilarious
>>
>>74120089

I wasn't talking about that, you fucking inbred, fetal alcohol syndrome faggot. I was implying that, should the "Out" option jump ahead, it's most likely going to be in London where the shenanigans to swing the other way will be most rampant.
>>
>>74119935
http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/find-information-by-subject/elections-and-referendums/upcoming-elections-and-referendums/eu-referendum/eu-referendum-question-assessment

The Electoral Commission had a big debate about this, culminating in a remain/leave question. As for electronic voting, fraud is still rare because the registration process is still very thorough, citizens do not appear out of thin air.
>>
I have a question

It seems like Farage wants to free the UK from the EU's trade regulations.

Why is a parallel so frequently drawn between him and Trump, when half of Trump's policy is regulating international trade for US businesses?

What's the difference between EU tariffs ans Trump tarries?
>>
>>74119630
>>74119685
>this is what growing up in a former soviet country makes you believe

grow up, indistinguishably-flagged anons
>>
>>74118611
if we spread this image enough and the brexit movie it should be a sure thing
>>
>>74120322
The amount of oversight in these elections are immense, even the individual counting of votes has oversight, let alone the additions by constituency.

Please remember, the government is not united on voting remain, the prospect of a combined state effort to miscount votes is next to impossible.
>>
>>74120394
mainly because they're both vaguely nationalistic outsiders who have had various accusations flung at them by their detractors. in reality there is little comparison between the two.
>>
>>74120606
That's straight up retarded if it's the case
>>
>>74120394
>What's the difference between EU tariffs and Trump tariffs?

Somebody voted for Trump.
>>
>>74120659
kek
>>
>>74118611
>Does Britain leaving the EU have a chance in June

According to the betting markets, Stay is heavily favored to win.

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result?selectionName=stay
>>
File: Britfags.jpg (17 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
Britfags.jpg
17 KB, 197x256
>>74120480

>having complete faith in your government already proven to be corrupt

This is the kind of thinking that got you pic related, but imbeciles never learn.
>>
>>74119130
You better not fuck this up.
>>
>>74118611
we need more memes to do that
>>
>>74120394
Trump doesn't have a policy. He just says stuff like "we gotta win!" It's hard to make comparisons.

In reality, I think his unwillingness to give up American sovereignty to corporate-run tribunals in TPP is one of the things keeping the establishment up at night. Statists LOVE that shit.

And the LOVE to tell you how awesome it will make everything and how global war might happen without it.
>>
>>74118611
brtain should leave the EU and let them keep london
>>
>>74118611
The U.K. Will leave the eu, however Germany will never allow it, thus causing ww3.

KeK knows the truth.
>>
>>74118611
What a shock, Trump lite endorses Trump.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2015/dec/11/nigel-farage-poor-mans-donald-trump-syria-refugees-nick-ferrari-lbc-video
>>
>>74120825
>"having complete faith in your government already proven to be corrupt"

That isn't what he said. He said that state manipulation of votes in well-organised democracies doesn't happen anymore. And it's true. Stop charging your arguments as if everyone lives in a corrupt shithole like you do.
>>
File: mfwmsw.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
mfwmsw.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>74121097

>WW3

Oh well, all I have going for me is typical normie shit, not a whole lot of point of living anyway.
>>
>>74120963
you're bad at shilling and your parents probably lay in bed at night wondering where they went wrong
>>
File: 1460913957073.jpg (122 KB, 389x643) Image search: [Google]
1460913957073.jpg
122 KB, 389x643
no, britain will continue to embrace migrants as they will assimilate soon enough in to british culture, and britain will accept those migrants as to not upset anybody as that would be cruel, britain has a history of being diverse and open and this is the path forward for a better future! :) #blacklivesmatter #hillary2016 #nevertrump
>>
File: morality 2.jpg (194 KB, 900x726) Image search: [Google]
morality 2.jpg
194 KB, 900x726
>Referendum
>>
>>74121405
have you been at the fermented potato juice again?
>>
>>74121405
I'm still trying to find that video where the fat African sheboon blamed the Irish Empire for slavery and used it as justification for mass black immigration there.
>>
File: 1459983138786.jpg (90 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1459983138786.jpg
90 KB, 800x532
>>74121581
totally not, and personally more pressure to be put on these migrants living in the uk would be even more beneficial, if they escape to the north, claim asylum at the airports and escape down to the republic, this would be even better, as i would even go far as to share my bed with a migrant if it meant i was embracing diversity and equality. :) #never-brexit.
>>
Betting sites currently suggest there is roughly a 1 in 3 chance of leaving.

There are basically three facts you need to know:

- polls show both sides are fairly even right now.
- when the chips are down, people tend to support the status quo.
- Leave voters are generally older and more committed, meaning more likely to vote, Remain voters are younger and less bothered.

Overall, we will probably remain in the EU, but turnout is a big factor. Low turnout will benefit the Leave camp because the people most likely to vote are older Leave voters. High turnout will probably mean a repeat of the Scottish referendum where, on the day, people swung in favour of the status quo - unless circumstances are terrible, most people prefer the devil they know to the devil they don't.

It's also possible that in the next 37 days there could be an event which swings voters one way or the other. Based on no scientific evidence, I expect that something bad happening in the UK would lead to more people supporting Remain, while chaos in Europe would help the Leave camp.

In short, it could go either way, but expect us to remain.
>>
>>74119364
Kek you think too much of our government and the eu

>>74119935
They used (very unsubtle) misleading wording in the last referendum which was supposed to be about voting reform. If we had actually gotten a democratic system ukip's votes in the general should have gotten them 100+ seats, maybe more because people wouldn't "vote tactically to keep x out"

But this time the question is clear. Stay or leave.

I don't think electronic voting this a thing here but postal voting is and muds love abusing it along with children.
>>
>>74119217
People are getting sick and tired of blatant scaremongering. And when you have that corrupt whore lagarde com on TV and talk, it doesnt help remain.
>>
Donald Trump for USA
Nigel Farage for UK
Frauke Petry for Germany

Does anyone know an equivalent in:
Canada
Australia
Sweden
France

?
>>
File: 2831233_1200_675.jpg (33 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
2831233_1200_675.jpg
33 KB, 612x344
>>74122862
Marine Le Pen in France and Jimmie Akesson in Sweden. Not sure about the others.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.