[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRO IMMIGRANT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15
File: Tradition.jpg (15 KB, 416x292) Image search: [Google]
Tradition.jpg
15 KB, 416x292
Just took a walk around downtown - used to be filled with empty shops for lease, now:

> chinese mobile phone shops
> small bank of india
> indian locksmith
> chinese nail bars and hair salons
> arab running $2.50 nz coffee (thats half price) store
> koreans with clothing shop

Did not see one single new

a) white shop
b) maori shop

ok, b) was a joke, but you get what I mean

Lets hear some more stories about how immigrants are good, and actually are keeping our economies afloat
>>
>>74118265
They aren't
>>
>>74118265
Legal immigrants Made America Great. Illegals are the scum of the earth.
>>
File: bestever.jpg (24 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
bestever.jpg
24 KB, 400x433
>>74118265
Have you bothered to look to the North towards what other countries lie up there.... above the Equator..... where Christmas is in Winter and in July we're on the beach ?

I'm sure NZ has some kind of sales / business tax being collected.... Sounds a little like NewYorkCity to me, Tolkien bro.

>better than empty buildings full of opium junkies
>>
>>74118455

>mfw Mexican
>know tons of illegals
>all good and smart people

We should just make them legal residents tbqh, they already pay taxes and work
>>
>>74118612
sorry, didn't understand what you were saying there
>>
>>74118265
That's because Australia get's mostly the good non-western immigrants. Europe literally only gets inbred Muslims.
>>
>>74118652
If they are smart,decent people they would have gotten visas like theyre supposed to instead of committing a felony so back they go.
>>
>>74118855
well you see, we don't want filthy slimes cutting heads, so what we do is we "select" our immigrants. Crazy, I know.
>>
File: Where_do_you_think_we_are.png (936 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
Where_do_you_think_we_are.png
936 KB, 644x644
>>74118652
>>
>>74119146
That sounds racist. You should accept anyone, even if they hate everything you stand for.

Sanctions on Australia when?
>>
>>74118265
Asians and Indians usually get a fucking job and/or make something of themselves so they aren't a problem.

Legal Arab immigrants are usually pretty based, but en masse they chimpout and demand gibsmedats
>>
>>74119384
when you do things by numbers alone, the cream rises to the top. Not racist that slimes dont work hard. Its their own fault

btw im from NZ, aussie is filled with filthy lebbos
>>
>>74118923

>poor people with no money can afford visas

C'mon
>>
>>74119316

/pol/ is a place for discussion.

They're good people who really only care about their famies.

The ones that come up here to tear shit up are usually from the North and don't stay, they go back and forth.
>>
I don't really need another taqueria or another noodle shop, honestly.
>>
>>74118265
That's because australians are bunch of drunken losers completely lacking entreprenurship.
>>
>>74118265
>maori

I don't know much about them. What do they do? How mainstreamed are they? Or do they just keep to themselves and do their own thing?
>>
>>74120196
mmmhmmm

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/for-canada-immigration-is-a-key-to-prosperity/article14711281/

c'mon mate, you're not australia, and never will be. We all know canadians are nice. How about living up to the image?
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 593x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 593x676
>>74119669

>I'm glad that foreigners are flooding my home and outbreeding us
>>
lets hear some more stories about how immigrants are good
> chinese mobile
> chinese nail
> korean clothing
not one single white shop

Once I heard a politician here in the states talk about how great education was in AUS
watched handful a speeches given by Gillard but couldn't pinpoint what you guys were doing to merit the higher performance.

Looks like I found my answer. Import a bunch of Chinese. This is the problem, Britain competes with America, America competes with Australia and before too late the the continents are overrun with cheap labor.

What's America's next move? Kick out the Mexicans and entice Brits and Aussies to come over? Even if that happen it would be Brits and Aussies who are ethnically Asian.
>>
>>74120372
it would be great if whites would reproduce, but they don't. Its just a fact that you need to come to terms with. Whites are no longer hungry.

However, if I had to choose between Chinese, Mexicans or Slimes, cmon, its not even a contest
>>
if you need stinky foreigners to keep your economy afloat, then you should just let it sink
>>
>>74118265
I don't get the joke. Anyone explain?
>>
>>74118265
I guess I can contribute a bit to this.

>Convenience store which had been around for quite a while closed down, It was quite close to a college, so a lot of students went there to get smokes, food, etc
>The premise was bought by 2 big arab men
>A lot of people were kind of pissed because the town is very white and racist, barely any other races apart from a few Asians
>The 2 Arab men decide to open up a very small convenience store which sold some really basic shit, however a lot of the store was still blocked off
>After about 2 or so months they open up the rest of the store and its revealed as a kebab shop
>These weren't traditional British kebabs (Just a mixture of grease and rat), these were nice, high quality lamb
>Their food was actually quite affordable too, compared to what the college tried to sell you
>Word starts spreading that these big Arab men actually did something pretty good
>Arab men actually adapt to Britain nicely and partake in a lot of witty banter with the customers, and are genuinely nice people

I had a chat with them when I went there with some friends. Apparently they make pretty decent bank and pay all their taxes, which is nice considering a lot of immigrants will avoid taxes like the fucking plague.
>>
>>74120540
OP is a chink or a beta faggot with an asian fetish
>>
>>74120527

In that order?
>>
File: Marx_Reichlich_001.jpg (51 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
Marx_Reichlich_001.jpg
51 KB, 358x400
>>74120551
>traditional British kebabs
>>
>>74120593
t. Ranginui Papatuanuku
>>
>>74120527

you realize you can just let your population decline for a few years and not take in hordes of non whites right? The birth rate will recover naturally.

Or do you want a cheap iPhone more than a homogenous NZ?
>>
>>74120551

Do you limes even have anything good to eat besides Kebab?
>>
>>74120700
I want a prosperous country. North Korea is 100% ethnic Korean
>>
>>74120678
Yes I hope Maori's mix the cuckold out of us
>>
>>74120678

it just translates to "Steve Wheeler" in bangladeshi or whatever
>>
>>74120641
When a Brit thinks of a kebab, they think of something which will ruin their insides and give them the shits for at least a week.

>>74120717
Not really. We usually feast on things the colonies once produced to get a sort of nostalgia feeling.
>>
>>74120791

K, so cheap iPhones are more important than your culture and society. Good goy.
>>
>>74121010
>calling our modern society cultured
>>
File: yum.jpg (34 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
34 KB, 550x331
>>74121010
k so ethnic homogeneity is more important to you than eating

silly

>>74120826
yeah maori rule is fantastic. All the slaves you can eat
>>
>>74121180
Japan is 99% North east asian
>>
>>74118265
>Indians in NZ
>ARAB SNAKES IN NZ

I could cry
>>
>>74119994
They can earn money, if they are so smart.
>>
>>74121263
have you been there? I have, lived there for 3 years.

Empty shops everywhere, entire empty hotels. Birth rate 1.2. Schools with entire empty floors, empty villages with vines overtaking some multi story buildings.

chronic bullying, chronic depression, chronic youth suicide, women dont fuck their husbands, husbands dont see their families.

No thanks.
>>
>>74121408

Not in Mexico idiot.

The only way they could make money would be to join a gang in a city, get in the drug trade (but you usually have to have a connection), or work as a farmer barely making enough to feed yourself.
>>
>>74118265
fuck off gook.

I will hunt you down and bash you in albert park
>>
>>74118265
>Lets hear some more stories about how immigrants are good, and actually are keeping our economies afloat

How are they doing that?

With their shitty cheap shops? That they are buying up all the housing stock as investments pushing an entire generation of kiwis out of the property market?

Don't believe 'Only 3% of house sales are going to overseas investors'
They scewed those results and ignored a whole section of Chinese investors.

The real number is something like 48% of the houses being sold in Auckland are being snapped up by Chinese investors.

I know of 3 houses on my street alone that have been empty for 18-24 months. They are brought, sit empty for a year or 2 and then are sold on for a 6 figure profit.

Asians are destroying our economy.
>>
>>74121307
the indians try hard to fit in "hey bro, whats up bro" and the arabs get the shit kicked out of them by maoris and whites if they cause trouble.

Case in point, at New Years at a popular beach, an afghani guy tried to rape a girl. He got his ass well kicked and then ran into the surf and drowned himself
>>
>>74121567
not a gook, dont live in auckland.

>>74121568
Key is bringing in non resident taxes. Not the Chinese fault that we dont regulate our housing market. The Chinese govt, scared of capital fleeing China, has been asking us to regulate our markets for years and years. In China you need to live in a major city for 5 years before you can buy a house.

But you know kiwis - "she'll be right"

And of course, you'd do the same thing to them if you could. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>74121466
>Birth rate 1.2

It will be the same for any group of people that successfully assimilate into Japanese society

if you want to increase new zealand's birthrate, then you should import millions of niggers and arabs that will never assimilate
>>
>>74121993

Well duh bro, you wouldn't want to miss out on Diversity(TM) would you? I mean my whole neighborhood is Pakis but at least we get cheap T shirts!
>>
>>74121814
How can you make any comment along the lines of "immigration is good" when you have not seen the current state of Auckland. The place has been destroyed by gooks, carpet pilots and spear chuckers.
>>
>>74122277

He's a brainwashed cuck, literally no other explanation.
>>
>>74122335
he probably has a gook gf
>>
>>74121814
>Key is bringing in non resident taxes. Not the Chinese fault that we dont regulate our housing market

Why cant he just ban foreign investors buying into the house market?

Oh that's right every time its brought up Key and his mates like Nick Smith call us all "racists"

You know Auckland is fucked when even the far left parties (Labour/Greens) are saying there are too many fucking Asians buying land here.

Can I buy land in China? NO. Their leaders aren't retarded.
>>
File: pioneer.jpg (33 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
pioneer.jpg
33 KB, 450x318
>>74121993
yeah in Japan everything is very expensive. You need to start your kid off on the right foot - private kindergarden (school uniforms roughly 2 grand NZ, correct schoolbag $800), the correct primary school, middle school etc etc etc.

Add to this a corporate culture where men spend most of their time out of the house, often months at a time posted in different cities/countries. Women give up their university loves to marry a man they see as a stable provider, and once you have children with them, you can forget about sex - go make that money. Talked to a LOT of disgruntled expats who married a jap girl. Japanese women are married to their children

Its really a breakdown of the family which has caused Japan so much grief.

The reason immigrants have more kids, generally, is that they come from poor societies where family is everything. We dont need to take in niggers and arabs to boost our birthrate, if we add just a few conservative immigrants, we can pull the culture back to the right again. We dont need a huge amount, just enough to offset that demographic that keeps voting Left Wing.
>>
>>74122277
>spear chuckers.

hahaha nice one.

Coconuts are the worst group of people we have ever let into this country. Violent heathens that were running around in grass skirts, eating each other before we turned up.
>>
>>74122493
The Chinese Communist party should more accurately be called "China First". You can't buy land in China - nobody can, but you can buy houses.
>>
>>74121665
Alright good to hear, wish they did that shit to those fucks here in Montreal.
>>
I seem to have upset a bunch of NEETS living in a gated community on the north shore...
>>
>>74122500
There is nothing wrong with the Australian and New Zealand birth rate.

We are the only white nations with an above replacement value birth rate.

Its Europe and America that have stopped having children all together.
>>
PACKY'S OUT
>>
>>74122733

Fuck off weeb
>>
>>74122500
>The reason immigrants have more kids, generally, is that they come from poor societies where family is everything
the second generation will have a lowest birthrate of all ethnic groups

the solution to low western birthrates is to greatly reduce women's participation in the work force
>>
>>74118652
>all good and smart people
>with a terrible effect on land value, economic, employment, civilities and In-trust of the common people.
>truly the herault of the jews.
>"Good" people tm, only good to other roaches.
Like muslims shitters, am I right?
>>
>>74119994

If they're poor we don't want them. Fuck off back to Tamaulipas spic.
>>
>>74123288

Doesn't matter if you want them or not, they're already here and many have been for a long time, not to mention the kids who were brought here without a choice.

It would be evil to just send them back.
>>
I oppose all immigration.
It is the slow strangulation of settled nations and inevitably a tool of genocide. People point at the success of immigration in America as a sign of the positive potential of immigration but they only tell half the story.

Immigration only worked for America because America used it's immigration to
A). Suppress a popular revolt among dissident Americans.
B). Expand across a sparsely populated continent and drive it's aboriginal population into near extinction.

Neither option is morally acceptable to pearl clutches of the 21st century and in fact when viewed in the light of why exactly mass immigration was successful in America it casts a bit of a grim light onto the hidden motivations of modern mass immigration into Europe.
>>
>>74122986

The places where these people move to are already run down shitters like trailer parks.
They offer cheap labour and do the jobs people usually request a lot of money for, blame Capitalism lad.

They're not like Muslims because they're not trying to push anything on anybody, they keep to themselves and don't mind white people.
>>
>>74118652
>I'm a mexican and here's my unbiased opinion
>>
>>74123677
>I'm a racist white person and here's my unbiased opinion
>>
>>74118923

Most do. They just overstay their visas because it's almost impossible to migrate to the USA legally.
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>74118652
>they already pay taxes

They aren't on any record books, they technically do not even exist within the USA. How in the fuck do they possibly pay taxes?
>>
>>74122761
Actually the White birthrate is the lowest in the country, recently dropping below the Asian one (read it in the wellington daily rag about 6 months ago) Go out on the town during the weekend and see why - White women are the most masculine, promiscuous women. Its just not wife material.

The problem is that we have dropped Christianity like a sack of shit, and have nothing conservative to replace it

>>74122824
never watched an anime or manga in my life. Cartoons are for kids. Banged a lot of Japanese girls though
>>
>>74118265
Fuck off retard.
Stupid commy jew puppet that try to act out their masters white genocide late night wank dream. FUCK OFF
>>
>>74124110

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes
>>
>>74118265
I like to visit your country from time to time. The only thing is that fucking White-Maori-Asian mixing going on. You going to become mongrel nation soon.
>>
>>74124381
That doesn't really answer the question.

The second they file their taxes they are going to get red-flagged as someone who isn't a citizen.
>>
>>74124299
>White women are the most masculine, promiscuous women.
you're too much of a loser to find wife material

a white worshipping gook is not wife material

enjoy your elliot rodger
>>
File: runga-890x395_c.jpg (75 KB, 890x395) Image search: [Google]
runga-890x395_c.jpg
75 KB, 890x395
>>74124399
got me there, this is the average looking kiwi girl
>>
>>74124834

>what are stolen identities
>>
>>74121545
>caring about beaners

Who cares fuck them. Life's not fair
>>
>>74125085
Stolen identities don't work when you are directly dealing with the federal government.
>>
>>74124914
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/

We have held the title for quite a while. My gf is 3/4 white, 1/4 Japanese, so I guess you got me there
http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/
>>
>>74125175

Really?
Well then what the fuck, I know they do it somehow.
>>
>>74125157

We're all people Anon.
>>
>>74118652
Get fucked and build the wall.
>>
>>74125249
what truth?

just because you're too much of a beta loser to attract non whores doesn't mean every women is a whore
>>
>>74123667
>blame Capitalism
No, I'll blame corrupt politician and third world mongrels, because they are objectively allied against my interests.
I support the right of true americans to exterminate your lot, rats.
>>74125294
That's a democrat's lie.
They do not pay direct taxes of any sort.
>>
>>74125588

Go be edgy somewhere else
>>
File: 1457837967247.jpg (14 KB, 433x399) Image search: [Google]
1457837967247.jpg
14 KB, 433x399
>>74118652

>good and smart people break the law
>we should reward them for it

wew lad
>>
>>74125664
in my experience, everyone using the terms "alpha" and "beta" unironically, are betas themselves. Were you being ironic?
>>
File: 1460087190064.jpg (21 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
1460087190064.jpg
21 KB, 500x515
>>74125701

>a Frenchman talking about extermination

Friendly reminder us Mexicans blew you faggots out back in the day then publicly executed your placed Emperor.
>>
>>74118265
Samoans and Somalians throwing spears at each other in South Auckland is a real benefit right OP

yeah nah you are a naive idiot don't push your cancer on the rest of us 7% unemployment soon thanks to your immigrant shop keepers.
>>
>>74125838

The ones that break the law don't stay here, they go back and fourth between Mexico and the US.

These people have literally dun nuffin.
They work harder than millions of Americans.
>>
if you

> have no assets to speak of
> are doing a vague degree like "management"
> live hand to mouth week by week
> smoke weed/game in your spare time
> are single
> are over 25 but earn less than 40k a year

I don't think you have any place commenting on this thread. You are a savage, a nigger, and will be displaced, to the benefit of every single one of your countrymen.

You are literally a white abbo
>>
>>74125841
a vicious white worshipping self-hating asian dominatrix + a socially inept raycist beta with troll genes

gr8 combo senpai, I hope your Elliot Rodgers remove you from the gene pool for giving them life
>>
File: 1462973010278.jpg (145 KB, 896x630) Image search: [Google]
1462973010278.jpg
145 KB, 896x630
>>74121180
Who took this photo? They had to make that kid suffer the indignity of eating shit off the floor? They couldn't just give him some of the food from their five star hotel?

You know some liberal photographer got an award for this photo.
>>
>>74118652
say goodbye
>>
>>74126270
I don't think you should be commenting unless you want to see my net worth.
>>
>>74126424

Why would I lad? I'm here to stay.

And when Hillary most likely becomes President all of us will be.
>>
>>74126544
taco removal squad to your location soon

don't like it? go back to where you came from
>>
File: 1457836932526.png (861 KB, 905x737) Image search: [Google]
1457836932526.png
861 KB, 905x737
>>74126053

>The ones that break the law
>have literally dun nuffin

Yes, they're illegally entering the country, taking American jobs, leaving the country with the resources they've collected, and not reinvesting those resources in the American economy. Net economic loss.

This is what happens when sentimental, economically illiterate retards take the reins of the country.

wew
lad
>>
>>74126815

Sure thing Cletus, I was born here and I'm staying here.
Come close to me and I'll blast your greasy inbred head off.
>>
>>74126969

Thanks for taking snippets of my comment pham.
>>
>>74126353
Correct. NZ screwed itself with not killing off Maoris first and then by letting Samoans, SEAzns, Slavs, Indians and chinks en masse. Englishmen of NZ need to organize ethnic terrorist group.
>>
>>74127169

Your comment was incoherent, not sure what difference it makes.
>>
>>74127180
NZ doesn't have negative birth rates,
>>
>>74118265
Latin Americans are cool, chile, for example.

India is also pretty cool for the most part.

Tbh, female immigrants are welcome. Males can fuck off.
>>
>>74125900
>us Mexicans
>flag

You will have to go back.
In coffins.
>>
>>74128097

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Hope some Muslim cuts your head off or blasts you away in some cafe tbqh.
>>
>>74118923
>If they are smart,decent people they would have gotten visas like theyre supposed to instead of committing a felony so back they go.
C'mon burger, you know that your country have draconian rules regarding immigration
>>
>>74128237
True freedom fighter know that mexicans are natural semitic allies and should be blasted on sight.
You will go back, it's not a IF it's a WHEN.
>>
>>74118265
Fuck off, kike.
Illegal immigrants and "refugees" aka rapefugees aka welfare tourists need to be removed.
>>
>>74128428
They're that way because the extent of illegal immigration makes it near impossible to implement immigration reform without completely fucking our native population. If we could curb illegal immigrants we could reform current immigration policy, it's pretty simple desu famiquilio.
>>
>>74128628

>"freedom fighters"
KEK

Keep posting, you're too funny
>>
File: vpn interracial shilling.png (720 KB, 1961x2198) Image search: [Google]
vpn interracial shilling.png
720 KB, 1961x2198
At least you're not hiding this is another Asian racemixing/immigration propaganda thread.
>>
>>74118455
Our new friends from Syria and North Africa are all legal. I alsways knew they are actually great.
>>
File: 1461334351745.png (57 KB, 230x212) Image search: [Google]
1461334351745.png
57 KB, 230x212
>>74120641
>>
>>74121545
You can get money here you fucking idiot.
Just not as much as you get in USA.
>>
>>74118652
Nah, immigrants aren't smart.
>>
>>74118265
Could of sworn as lefties you don't believe in this side of economics.
>>
>>74127081
get close to me and you won't have any fingers left to pull a trigger
>>
>>74128992
>If we could curb illegal immigrants we could reform current immigration policy, it's pretty simple desu famiquilio.
Real world doesn't work like that, as long as you people see your country as a land where they could get a better life immigrants will keep coming. The argument that the US have to first stop immigration in order to reform it is stupid, it can't be stopped, so your country should focus on what it can do, in this case it is reforming immigration
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.