[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/media/20 16/apr/22/bbc-pledges-wo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 12313123123123.png (570 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
12313123123123.png
570 KB, 1024x768
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/apr/22/bbc-pledges-women-will-fill-half-of-on-air-roles-by-2020

>The BBC said 15% of staff and leadership would come from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds

>disabled people would make up 8% and lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) people also 8%.

I don't understand.
Why are you doing this? Have you lost your mind England?
>>
Meanwhile, women utterly dominate the teaching and nursing fields. I don't hear anyone saying anything about that.
>>
>>74117994
who the fuck would want guys around their kids? think before you post weedman
>>
>>74117546
>Why are you doing this? Have you lost your mind England?
no just the BBC which is notoriously liberal, can't wait until their funding is pulled away from them
>>
>>74118121
Because we need strong masculine role models.
Almost every adult a regularly kid meets out of school is a woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1137x1012
>>74117546
This is unconstitutional in the United States. Too bad the United Cuckdom dosen't have a constitution.
>>
>>74117546
>(LGBT) people also 8%.
but lgbt don't even make up 8% of the work force
>>
thats totally racist they should make their organization 50% AT LEAST black. I mean 100% would be best but we cant all be perfect
>>
>>74117546
>Commitment is part of package of diversity measures following criticism that corporation is not reflecting its audience’s makeup
By that standard the NBA should be primarily white, because it's overrepresented by blacks by population. The left is retarded.
>>
>>74118121
What is wrong with guys around kids? I happen to be a nurse myself.
>>
I honestly believe that men who are afraid of other men being around their children are secretly pedophiles themselves.
>>
>>74117546
>Why are you doing this?

Apparently we haven't been doing well enough under a meritocratic system (with a dash of nepotism).

So instead we're going to forget all about meritocracy and go with a representative system (with a dash of nepotism).

I'm sure everything will be much better.
>>
>>74117546
>lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) people also 8%.

Wait.
Aren't they already way more than 10%?
>>
>>74118121
>someone who actually had to work for a living
>someone who got her BA in education and just thinks she's the smartest little cookie to ever vote democrat
Who do you want teaching your son?
>>
>>74117546

Disabled people are now on the Same level as gays
>>
>>74118121
Boys do better at school when they have a male teacher.
>>
>let's have literal retards lead us, makes perfect sense

t. uk
>>
I do wonder how they expect to enforce the LGBT rule.

They say everybody is at least a little bi.
So I could call myself "bi" with a straight face, even though I've only had heterosexual relationships and have no intention to change that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.