[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The End of the White Race is Nigh!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I'm so happy and excited!
>>
>>74114868
Translate maybe?
>>
>>74115390
Green - countries with historical Islamic populations

Blue - countries where Islamation is less likely or will have a lesser effect

Orange - full on desert storm bitch
>>
>>74114868

Do muslims even understand that the only time, in 9 centuries of existence, that Portugal willingly joined forces with the other Iberian kingdoms (what's now Spain) was to remove them from the Iberian Peninsula? Seriously, we don't fucking like muslims here, and neither do the Spanish.

Great Iberian Deus Vult Coalition when?!
>>
>>74114868
>>74115769
>Green - countries with historical Islamic populations

yes, and? is that even supposed to mean anything? Try anything and I'll lead a reconquista by myself if I have to
>>
>>74117390
>Try anything and I'll lead a reconquista
The only country that is relevant in europe is germany

After germany is in the house of Islam the rest will follow quickly, willingly or not
>>
>>74114868
>Sweden yellow
>Gotland and Ă–land green
>Norway strange shade of green
Shitty map
>>
>>74117390
>Remove kebab
>Rest of Europe declares a jjihad against you
Didn't think that through, Barbosa.
>>
Ggs
>>
>>74114868

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6sz%C3%B6rm%C3%A9ny
>>
>>74118272
good fucking luck
>>
File: EU_truth.jpg (251 KB, 1023x726) Image search: [Google]
EU_truth.jpg
251 KB, 1023x726
>>74114868
>>
File: 1460913303775.jpg (65 KB, 741x960) Image search: [Google]
1460913303775.jpg
65 KB, 741x960
>tfw surrounded
>tfw no nukes
>>
File: faces of kebab removal.jpg (38 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
faces of kebab removal.jpg
38 KB, 600x454
>>74114868
Romania wins, yet again, are you faggots even trying?
>>
>>74118272
It is better to die in combat than to have no honor tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.