[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone follow the Economist? All they post recently is blatant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (83 KB, 2000x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83 KB, 2000x1024
Does anyone follow the Economist?
All they post recently is blatant biased anti-trump propaganda
>>
>>74113699

The Economist is the only publication whose views I respect tbqh. They seem to be the most objective, least partisan and least agenda-driven English language publication out there.

I don't give a fuck about Trump so I couldn't care less what they write about him.
>>
File: file.png (372 KB, 733x722) Image search: [Google]
file.png
372 KB, 733x722
wtf is this shit
>>
File: file.png (465 KB, 733x629) Image search: [Google]
file.png
465 KB, 733x629
>>
I'm gonna ride it out.

Ecuckomist was also against Narendra Modi.

Modi was what we would call a governor in America, and was significantly more competent and significantly less corrupt than everybody else in India. But one time he said some stuff about muslims.

JUST FOR THAT the Economist endorsed the incumbents, despite their gargantuan ineptitude and crookedness.

Modi won, and the Economist afterward said that India made the right choice.

the economist will continue to bash trump. then after he's elected, they will come around on him.

I've been skipping over their coverage of the election, as well as their pro-EU articles. but the rest of their reporting is good.
>>
>>74113699

The economist is a respectable magazine when it is about economy, politics aren't their field.
>>
the economist is also a bunch of war hawks

they were emphatic about taking down Assad by funding and arming the "more moderate" rebels.

I don't know how /pol/ feels about this stuff, but that sounds like Economist's on the same page as Trigger Happy Hillary
>>
>>74114650
Fuck that's just shit. Dropped
>>
>>74113699
I do, since 2006 (fucking hell been a decade) I was raging very hard when they were portraying Erdogan as a "moderate liberal conservative"

Only, and only when Erdogan acted against western interests they suddenly demonized him. Showed me first hand how perfidious the media is. Not that Erdogan is good or anything, but If you have subscription to it, just google Erdogan. and compare esspecially pre-post 2012 articles about him.
>>
>>74113699
I occasionally read it.
It reminds me of WSJ.
>>
>>74113699
It's important to remember that it's the flagship publication of the Rothschilds, so be wary of its globalist slant. Other than that, I like its classical liberalism.

>The publication belongs to The Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the British branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor. The remaining 50% is held by private investors including the editors and staff.[9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist
>>
>>74117582
reminds me more of SJW
>>
Long-term reader here. Been reading for 9 years and subscribed for the past 6.

I agree, the anti-Trump articles are tiresome.

I think they've made their point and should have moved on by now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.