[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a truly "pagan" person who wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
Have you ever met a truly "pagan" person who wasn't socially or mentally compromised?
>>
>>74113686
Nope.
I know one guy who is an Odinist and he is pretty fucking autistic.
He is serious about it. He practices rituals and all of that.
I don't think he realizes that he isn't going to find a woman who is down for self scarification and chanting.
I privately believe he thinks he is giving off an air of mystery, but he just seems like he has ass burgers
>>
>>74113686
Yes, in Ireland.
>>
>>74113686
Not yet, but in theory Paganism is better than Christianity and I'm an athiest saying this
>>
>>74113686
No, the only one I've ever even knew of was an overweight ftm tranny.
>>
No. They are all nutjobs.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>74113686
No.

I knew one dude who was "wiccan." He was ugly to the point that he literally looked like nosferatu and that was his nickname. Surprisingly, he got married; unsurpisingly, she was a horrid landwhale. Their friends were all ugly/weird too.

> pic related, its him
>>
>>74113893

>I know one guy who is an Odinist and he is pretty fucking autistic.
>I don't think he realizes that he isn't going to find a woman who

You kind of sound a little autismal yourself, mate. Maybe he isn't thinking about "getting a woman" via his religious practices?

Maybe they're different, and not everything is about the search for pussy?
>>
>>74113686
Not at all. I know a wicken who's mentally ill (ftm) and a pagan who's depressed and is in the Navy, who's a closet faggot
>>
>>74114044
Wasted get
>>
>>74113686

I've known plenty and every single one was fucked up in multiple ways. Most were on disability for "Mental Health Reasons."
>>
File: kfc nigger.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kfc nigger.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Yeap, that nigga was like "we wuz king n shit praise Osiris' that was funny.

Well, I mean he wasn't mentally compromised because he already was a nigger in the first place.
>>
>>74113686
>"truly pagan"
They died almost a millenia ago
>>
satanists are a little better. still gay but at least their magic is real.
>>
>>74113686
Do Japanese Shinto count or are we just talking about Indo-European pagans here?
>>
>>74113686
For most of the people here wouldn't someone who was pagan already count as "comprimised" as they're going to have different outlook from normal Christianized society.
>>
>>74113686
nope, people who follow paganism in the modern age are special snowflake "look-at-me" types, similar to SJWs.
>>
>>74115123
He talks constantly about finding a woman. Perhaps I should have mentioned that.
>>
there's only Varg
>>
Asatru folks are pretty normal.
>>
>>74113686
I haven't met any other than the Barnes & Noble variety.
>>
>>74116356

Oh. Sorry, then.

Also, i'm a transcendental alchemist, if that counts as "pagan"? Not sure. I'm pretty mentally and socially stable. I think.
>>
>>74113686
Sadly no, which is a shame.
>>
I'm currently trying to hit on a chick who is into paganism. What should I expect? I'm pretending to be a pagan too btw, even started to read up on Edda and shit.
>>
Pagan circles usually are hippies, D&D fags, and old fat women talking about "muh goddess spirituality." Every group will have one token really hot girl that's into it just for taking selfies of herself in traditional garb or something for Instagram, but she's usually genuinely crazy.
>>
File: 1447507449966.jpg (471 KB, 3266x1966) Image search: [Google]
1447507449966.jpg
471 KB, 3266x1966
>>74116788
> trying to hit on a chick who is into paganism

Try to talk about how you love the nature.
Neo Pagan Women are leffties scum.
While Neo Pagan Men are Warmonger.
>>
>>74117302
Love of nature is "lefty"? Really?

Not wanting to destroy the beauty of our planet is some crazy liberal idea now?

Doesn't the Christian God say people are the stewards of his creation or some shit?
>>
>>74113686
Every pagan I've ever met was an anti-white hippy.
>>
well, the average person is sort of broken today, in the sense that they fuck themselves up.
>>
My girlfriend's from a pretty strange background and she was raised into paganism or at least some kind of quasi-pagan shit. She still goes to rituals and whatnot but only because they are a genuine fun time.

Her Dad is a nutter though.
>go to her father's home
>crystal on top of television
>"it balances the negative energy of the television with natural energy"
>he thinks his TV leaks radiation or some shit and it has to be soaked up with a crystal or a plant
>>
>>74114044

All the Pagan values and traditions that survived were absorbed into Catholicism and other Christian sects.

It is literally impossible to practice Paganism since we don't know how it's really done properly. I enjoy the aesthetics, characters and stories of Pagan Religions but there's not enough there for it to be practiced as a faith without making a ton of shit up.
>>
No, I haven't. Every single one is a fat, mentally tapped, New Age log pisser. There's one I know a town over whose literal name is Princess Candy Ransom. Apparently, her parents were retarded hippies, too.
>>
>>74116219

No since they survived uninterrupted. The problem with modern groups like "Odinism" is it's just a collection of sparse knowledge about a dead faith.

There is the potential for someone to come forward and actually formalise a real Religion out of those bits of information obviously. But who out there has the authority and influence to create a new Religion? Because that's what it would be, a brand new Religion since "Paganism" or "Odinism" don't fucking exist in any real form right now.
>>
>>74117493
He's right. Almost ever "pagan" female these days is a lefty who's just trying to rebel against suburban Christianity. Usually they end up being LARPing wiccans into wolves, feminism, card reading, and bestiality, while others are just punk rock satanists into goats and pansexuality. Essentially, they're doing it to give a "fuck you" to conservative values.

If not those, they're just dimwitted metalhead girls who say "Hail Oden! From ____ country!" in youtube comment sections.

The best you're gonna get when it comes to a pagan girl is how they know how to make home remedies with herbs.
>>
I know one, she came from a strict Christian family. Believes in crystals and energy shit, pretends that she's a "witch". She's nice but insecure, just kind of a pathetic person. Her uncle and his wife were heroin addicts and killed their newborn child
>>
File: 1448675798985.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448675798985.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
>>74117493
>Love of nature is "lefty"? Really?

I love nature too. But I don't make it my Number one Priority in my believe.

Protecting my Country = Protecting my Culture -> Protecting my Family -> Protecting the Nature of my Country

Paganism wasn't in its last Phase a Tree huging faggot religion.

Paganism went from a Farmer cult to a Warrior cult.

Paganism changed after Romans set a food into the North.
>>
>>74118262
It depends what paganism you're talking about, Germanic-Norse Paganism, yeah.

Doesn't protecting the planet come above your culture and country? I mean, would you really see life wiped out over protecting your country?

I'm a big fan of nationalism, but I think fighting a war that leaves everything a smoldering ruin seems silly.
>>
File: 1462431880539.png (2 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1462431880539.png
2 MB, 937x962
>>74118196
You have to admit. The ancient all powerful female witch meme is a work of subversive art.

What better way for men to do what needs to be done in the shadows than to scape goat the females. And the dumb bitches dont even see it.

The Only God is Kek

The Only Magic Is Meme Magic

So Let It Be Written. So Let It Be Done
>>
File: 1408130549651.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1408130549651.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>74118525
>Doesn't protecting the planet come above your culture and country?
>Americunt tell me i should go full facist and tell other People in other Countries who they should act

Are you on Drugs?

Also this: >>74118196

> just trying to rebel against suburban Christianity.
>Usually they end up being LARPing wiccans into wolves, feminism, card reading, and bestiality, while others are just punk rock satanists into goats and pansexuality. >Essentially, they're doing it to give a "fuck you" to conservative values.
>>
>>74119220
>Are you on Drugs?
What?

I'm a big fan of nationalism and cultures and protecting them. I just think they are both pointless if there is no one left to appreciate them. I'm not telling anyone to do anything.
>>
>>74113686

Nope. It's almost entirely liberal cucks who hate anything remotely traditional, Western, conservative, or Christian.
>>
>>74113686
No they've all been short, heavier females with mental problems.
>>
File: bob.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
>mfw good friend of mine is Irish/Scottish
>mfw he is an Odinist

What is with this Norse faggotry? Celtic MUCH Better
>>
>>74120239

Marvel comics.
>>
File: Are You Not Entertained_.jpg (341 KB, 1199x613) Image search: [Google]
Are You Not Entertained_.jpg
341 KB, 1199x613
>>74119810
Sure protecting Nature is part of Paganism.

The Problem is that, Pagan Women driving this Proctecting to a Point, where they represent a far left/green points of view.

As this Anon already said >>74118196, they are not interested in Paganism, they are interested in special Snowflakebelieve aka " Rebel against the System", same as the 68 Generation in Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_of_1968

I could now say 'These are not real Pagans' but it does not change the fact that they call themself Pagans.
>>
>>74120239
Celts were cannibals tho
>>
>>74113686
Have you ever met anyone who wasn't?
>>
>>74120239
All of the original Kings of England established their authority presuming the blessing of Wooden.
Odin, Wooden, Wotan, etc. was the chief religious patriarch in pre-Christian Germanic and Scandinavian society.
When approached properly, "Odinism" or Asatru is quite based.
>>
>>74116572

you are not
>>
>>74118525
If there aren't humans left the world might as well not exist. Stop being suicidal.
>>
>>74120721
Also, Deus and Tyr are essentially the same God, branching from the original Indo-European (Aryan) religion.
If you worship YHWH or "LORD" from the bible, you're a kike worshipping good goy.
If you worship Deus, (DEUS VULT), you're essentially a pagan using a Semitic framework to bear indo-European pagan concepts.
>In the beginning there was Logos
>>
>>74113686
Any adult invested in paganism is guaranteed to be a nut. Teenagers are nuts in general, but for them it's usually a phase.

>>74121094
Your definitions are based on the narrative you need to believe in, whatever the reason. Just because you went full autist on your readings of religions and mythologies doesn't save you from succumbing into a delusion of your own making, Jamal.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.