[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: kekking.jpg (101 KB, 1423x695) Image search: [Google]
kekking.jpg
101 KB, 1423x695
>muh holocaust
>>
>>74113553
Let then keep saying that and the time will come when every one laughs at then each time the Holocaust is mentioned.
These Jews they used to laugh at the goyim for being so easily swayed in their favor, but the time is coming when they won't be laughing any more they will see the seriousness of their situation.
>>
Does Harvard still support this person?

Would Harvard have him back to give a speech?
>>
>>74113553
Anyone else see how Drudge went to shit after he started hanging out with Alex Jones
>>
>>74113553
Based Iran
>>
>>74115695
When was that? I'll go look it up in the Internet Archive for you.

Give me a year.
>>
File: tayonlying.jpg (63 KB, 960x566) Image search: [Google]
tayonlying.jpg
63 KB, 960x566
>>74113553
Nice. So I guess Obama did a good thing by giving Iran more plutonium?
>>
Israel keeps going on about Iran, because the Saudis and other gulf Arabs bribe Israel/Israeli officials with many millions of dollars. I don't know the exact figure, but it is a lot of money.
>>
Netanyahu is a lying piece of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
>>
>>74113553
>implying jews did the first one too
kek
>>
File: fucking_israel_ally.jpg (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
fucking_israel_ally.jpg
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>74118288
>Netanyahu is a lying piece of shit
>jew
>redundant

I cannot wait to see Israel given to the Palestinians. Let them keep it for a few years just to rub it in. Then the next step proceeds.

I don't think most Americans or any other citizens know how bad Israel is to the US. Pic related (ignore 9/11 haven't been able to source that part, but the rest of them are accurate.)
>>
File: 1462634334250.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
1462634334250.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>74118644
but they'll nuke us

Haven't you read the Samson Option?
>>
File: 200px-The_Samson_Option.jpg (22 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
200px-The_Samson_Option.jpg
22 KB, 200x300
>>74118780
read this shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.