[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP STUMPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
HOHOHO, JUST DROP OUT NOW DONALD DRUMOF!
HILLARY ABSOLUTELY BLEW HIM THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>74113316
I'm confused. Is Hillary endorsing Trump or something?
>>
I don't get this either. Is this something about the paid leave thing? The women definitely aren't doing as good of a job as men if they're not doing anything are they?
>>
I don't see what's she's insinuating with that quote - Isn't same work, same pay the leftist argument?

The only way you can arguably be doing the same job is if you do said job as well as a man. He just said it a little differently.
>>
>>74113667
I thin I get it now.
Hillary is offended at Trump saying women will make the SAME if they do as good a job.
She thinks women should make MORE if they do as good a job.
>>
>>74113316
I knew she'd come around and support the Emperor eventually, or am I reading this wrong.
>>
>>74113316
>Accuse Donald Trump of treating people equally
Ahahahaha wow, this is how out of touch this bitch is.
>>
These Hillary tweets make me more convinced that she's actually a Trump plant paid to throw the election.
>>
>>74113316
>Time to start believing Trump's rhetoric
Even Hillary is aboard the Trumptrain.
>>
>>74113780
no , the leftist argument is same work same pay if the person being underpaid is a women.
>>
>>74113316
I guess being equal to her means giving women more money for the same results. Because women are weaker and disempowered so you give them more to level the playing field etc.
>>
#HillaryArtillery
>>
>>74113865
>She thinks women should make MORE if they do as good a job.
Ahh I see now, makes sense. I mean the patriarchy as kept them down all this time, this could potentially be the first step to making amends for that.

I hope she points out how blacks should earn more as well for the same job.
>>
>>74113316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxksJIu5XI
>>
>>74113316
This attack doesn't even make sense. The left are so entrenched in PC culture that they think there's something wrong with his statement.
>>
>>74113316
Scott Adams already covered this.

>http://blog.dilbert.com/post/144298567696/the-mother-of-all-campaign-errors
>>
>>74113780
She's saying that women should get paid the same even if they can't or don't do the job as well as a man.

Probably why the pay gap in her own offices exist.
>>
>>74113316
>Trump said people can do as much $ if they work as hard as the people who do make more $
THE ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN
ITS OVER,DRUMPF BTFO,HE CAN NEVER RECOVER,STOP VOTING

I AM NOW A \SHILLZLE/
>>
File: 1463189782641.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1463189782641.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>
>>74113316
Looks more like Hillary made a blunder. She needs to save rhetoric like that for the actual election and especially debates.
She is going to use all of her woman card's potential power before it can even hurt Trump
>>
>>74113316

So Hillary wants women to make just as much irregardless of how bad a job they do, just because they are women. Nice to have confirmation.
>>
>>74114069

best post
>>
>>74113316
Oh noes, looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>Time to start believing Trump's rhetoric

Wow thanks Hill Dawg
>>
If anyone's read Art of the Deal they'd know Trump isn't sexist. He has an entire list full of woman he hired in top positions in his company. Liberals just seem to think women and minorities aren't as capable of doing a good job. And yet they call the right racist and sexist.
>>
>>74113316

That was one of the biggest political campaign blunders in the last 20 years.

>HURR DURR Trump is a sexist
>Look at this ass, he said that women who do equal work will get equal pay
>What a filthy mysoginst

Id bet my ass thats going to keep getting brought up in the future as a pro-Trump card.
>>
>>74113445
She doesn't want to win.
>>
Anyone else on here who has ever spent time in management can say that 98% of women aren't nearly as productive as men at the same job. They spend more time on facebook, their phone, talking, in the bathroom, in the breakroom etc. etc. whereas men stay more focused and get more stuff done. if women actually were as productive as men they would get paid the same because thats what the job market would dictate.
>>
Hillary needs to man up
>>
LOLOLOLOLOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHAT A FUCKING SEXIST BIGOT

"YOU HAVE TO DO AS GOOD A JOB TO GET PAID THE SAME" LOOOL

IT'S LIKE HE DOESN'T E VEN KNOW WHAT EQUALITY IS
>>
>>74113316
OFFICIAL ACTUAL ANSWER FOR HILLARY'S INTENT WITH THIS TWEET IS AS FOLLOWS:
Hillary's logic is under the assumption that a significant wage gap actually exists and it's touted as undeniable fact. Trump was saying that as it is now, if you do equal work you will get equal pay, essentially denying that the wage gap exists. Therefore, Hillary is tweeting to her followers that Trump is a wage gap denier, and it should be brought to attention that he doesn't believe this "undeniable fact".
>>
>>74115092
Anyone who has ever worked knows that women are completely useless and that too many bullshit jobs have been created to accommodate them.

The bulk of women does not belong in the workforce and are nothing but walking fuckholes
>>
>>74113316
Professor of economics at Harvard University debunking "gender pay gap"
http://freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
http://www.businessinsider.com/harvard-economist-explains-the-gender-wage-gap-2016-3
>>
>>74113316
I think this may go down in history as one of the worst examples of "persuasive" rhetoric of all time. You might as well call it dissuasion. Or persuasion to jump aboard the trump train. Jesus christ.

Every time she thinks of something to throw at trump, it's totally backfired.
>>
File: fukk swag.jpg (122 KB, 960x710) Image search: [Google]
fukk swag.jpg
122 KB, 960x710
>>74113316
I heard a lot of shit about
>HUURRRRRR TRUMP IS CLINTON AGENT
This never made any sense to me, I didn't see what Clinton could offer Trump
Are we sure that Clinton isn't the Trump plant? How could anyone be this dense? Am I giving her too much credit?
>>
>>74114671
>implying anything she says can hurt Trump no matter the time of year
>>
>>74113316
So she endorsed trump? What a day to be alive.
We did it leddit.
>>
>>74115291
Except her tweet says nothing like that.
>>
>>74115385

Its right up there with her "love Trump's hate" one.

The implied message is that as a democrat "you should encourage Trump's bigoted hate because it will make him less favorable as a candidate and obviously racist or whatever. But it was so incredibly poorly crafted that the intended meaning is completely lost.

For fucks sake, the first half of the sentence is "Love Trump" and psychologically our first impressions of a message are conveyed by the first few words, and it ends up looking like she's saying that Trump hating 'x' is something to "love" in the literal sense of the word, as in that is a good thing.

If I didnt know any better I'd say that she's trying to crash her candidacy, with no survivors. Did that slogan not get ANY focus testing? Hell even a cursory glance would have told you it was a tremendously bad idea if you showed it to ANYONE who didnt have their head completely up their ass.
>>
You know what's even funnier than that caption?

That fucking insane autistic black and white Trump collage. "Holy shit look at how SPOOKY and SEXIST Trump is!!"
>>
File: Hillary women pay.jpg (33 KB, 630x359) Image search: [Google]
Hillary women pay.jpg
33 KB, 630x359
>>74113316
>Hilldog
>women's activist
>>
>>74117933
Oh yeah, I forgot about "Love trumps hate"
Don't forget about her campaign logo looking like a Hospital directions sign. Or 9/11.

>If I didnt know any better I'd say that she's trying to crash her candidacy, with no survivors. Did that slogan not get ANY focus testing? Hell even a cursory glance would have told you it was a tremendously bad idea if you showed it to ANYONE who didnt have their head completely up their ass.

I see it the same way. She doesn't just keep fucking up. She keeps fucking up in such a spectacular way. It's fucking incredible. Either she's totally clueless and doesn't have anyone in her campaign staff to check her shit, or she's deliberately throwing it in. For fucks sake, most people couldn't fuck it up this badly if they tried.

This election is going to be a slaughter
>>
>>74119213

Truly an exciting time to be alive.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.