[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bluepilled American shitposters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 19
Since it's America time /pol/; can you guys explain to me why you guys are such disgusting, bluepilled shitposters?

It's like the 20th time now someone told me I'm paranoid and there isn't media propaganda going in. And it was always (always) Americans.

Is it Soros shills or something or are you guys really this fucked in the head already? Is it something in your water? Propaganda Jew molecules in your veins?
>>
dude there isn't any media propaganda going on, don't worry bro.
>>
File: u r paranoid.png (65 KB, 1262x452) Image search: [Google]
u r paranoid.png
65 KB, 1262x452
>>74111971
>>
>>74111971
he's right though
>>
USA is feminized. All the men are old now.
>>
>>74112037
>>74112060
Are you sure, Ameribros? Am I really just a little... paranoid?
>>
Any explanation why Americans here are such pathetic pieces of shit? This pic wasn't even America time /pol/.

What's the reason for this?
>>
You're posting in a red pill image board and asking if Jews control Western governments and media haha
>>
>>74112060
>>74112125
No, he's right. This is the same logic as liberals who always think about/compare everything to penises. They're sexual deviants, so to them, everything always defaults back to sex/penises*.

You're a cuck, so with you, everything defaults back to cucking.

> * = liberal's affinity with comparing guns to penises, for instance
>>
>>74111971
I think its due to the populace. American posters tend to be numerous and underage. Just as most turks here are obnoxious baiters, americans sometimes get a bad reputation due to the few retards they have. Wish I had the screencap. Back in old /pol/ days American in a thread defending its healthcare system said this as a sidenote: "Oh by the way I don't go to dentist either, just pulled out my teeth with a plier and whiskey"

Its sad, with turkey I understand but, sometimes they live in 1st world while being subjugated to 3rd world standards, and nothing triggers an American more when do the comparison.
>>
>>74111971

every american flag you see on pol, is someone that has been here for over 2 weeks and came from plebbit. remember, these specimens are here in the thousands. this is why amerifat posts are so low quality, theyre low quality people overall
>>
>>74112125
Of course there are agendas at play in the media, and you're not paranoid for noticing them. But there's not a specific conspiracy at play, just a bunch of liberals acting the same way. I think you underestimate the amount of ideological conformity in the American left.
>>
>>74112125
>paranoid?
No. How many Jews did you personally gas in the holocaust? You're not guilty therefore you're not paranoid. All the Americans know that the media is a propaganda weapon, they're just fucking with you to get a reaction. Americans are the best trolls in the world.
>>
>>74112263
OK, thank you. I always somehow knew I'm just seeing things.

Thank you, Ameribro.
>>
File: america degenerate.png (461 KB, 1210x718) Image search: [Google]
america degenerate.png
461 KB, 1210x718
>>74112247
Any explanation why Americans are such filthy shitposters and have such pathetic preferences?
>>
File: jesus christ.png (199 KB, 1051x514) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
199 KB, 1051x514
>>74112532
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (155 KB, 819x899) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
155 KB, 819x899
>>74112559
C'mon guys, don't ignore the thread. I need an explanation here. So, is it your water?
>>
File: every two hours.jpg (205 KB, 953x1011) Image search: [Google]
every two hours.jpg
205 KB, 953x1011
>>74112606
>>
File: kek.jpg (7 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7 KB, 250x248
>62% white

Amerifags BTFO
>>
File: every single day pro sieben.png (2 MB, 956x1076) Image search: [Google]
every single day pro sieben.png
2 MB, 956x1076
Or am I really just paranoid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: prometheus-heroes.png (2 MB, 1235x1730) Image search: [Google]
prometheus-heroes.png
2 MB, 1235x1730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Ameribros? Where are you?
>>
America is degenerate. Liberal education and chemical in foods and water.
>>
>>74112125
its just a prank bro

I live off of paranoia
>>
File: 1461694252892.jpg (2 MB, 5047x1381) Image search: [Google]
1461694252892.jpg
2 MB, 5047x1381
>>74111971

>America bluepilled
>Germany

You have a fucking woman as your leader.

Isn't it time to prep the bull?
>>
Oh, I get it. American time is when Europeans shit post about America. As a red pill, I'm up at the wrong time to be here.
>>
Because Americans are generally Liberal.

Its part of our culture.

We are still just as conservative as heart. We just don't want to support a genocide of Muslims in Europe. We just want them out and willing to kill as many as possible. But Americans have in the past been staunchly against the killings of innocents. Partially because we are fucking sociopaths like 90% of Europe.
>>
>>74111971
you are completely sane, fuck the shitposters, yes there is an agenda and it's visible with naked eye, there is no need for any proof or source.
>>
>>74111971
>most furries per capita is germany
>country is known for scat and piss fetishes
>calling anyone bluepilled
>>
File: americuck posters.jpg (983 KB, 1980x1300) Image search: [Google]
americuck posters.jpg
983 KB, 1980x1300
>>74113198
Yeah, because a literal Muslim nigger is better than a woman.

Also, this is hardly about whose country is more cucked. It's about you making retarded shitposts on /pol/ and denying there is an agenda, also having pathetic preferences and promoting them everywhere.

I'd really love to understand what's going on with you.
>>
>>74113289
>I'll show you with my memes
>>
It's really interesting, that someone from Germany is trying to act like Germany in its present situation is better by red pill standards than America. Almost as if they're a dumb blue pill kike spawn.

Nice try kike.

Saged
>>
File: average trump general.jpg (394 KB, 1633x2750) Image search: [Google]
average trump general.jpg
394 KB, 1633x2750
>>74113459
>>
File: american posters .jpg (69 KB, 1148x353) Image search: [Google]
american posters .jpg
69 KB, 1148x353
>>74113566
>>
>>74113539
What does any of this have to do with you guys denying propaganda, being into little boys, racemixing and shitposting in general?
>>
>>74113744
>you're not a dumb kike
>>
>>74113961
So you are 12, OK.
>>
>>74112771
Kill yourself Ahmed
>>
>>74112097
27 here. Do I count as old?
>>
>>74112606
Do you not know what a shill is?
>>
File: furmany.jpg (499 KB, 1209x914) Image search: [Google]
furmany.jpg
499 KB, 1209x914
>mfw a furman calls americans degenerate
>>
>>74113198
You're asking that question while portraying Japans and Australias prime ministers as ''nationalists''
1. Japans prime minister is an american puppet used sometimes for international polticial propaganda purposes. See his comments no Brexit
2. Tony Abbott is a classic neocon globalist anti-white, why the fuck is he even part of that image?
>>
>>74111971
I have noticed this aswell. The reason is of course because the U.S is the headquarters of the U.S/EU/NATO globalist system. So the propaganda, indoctrination, brainwashing is the most intense and sophisticated there, this results in the average american being much more unintelligent and ''bluepilled'' than the average non-american, even on websites like /pol/ those that think they are ''redpilled'' are in fact not.
>>
>>74111971

There's no such thing as white genocide, goys. I mean guys.
>>
>>74111971
I'd say yes to all three and then some.
Neo-/pol/ is fucking boring sometimes.
>>
>>74111971

A lot of American posters do seem to be blue-pilled as fuck. Not as bad as Canada though. I hope it's just shills...
>>
>>74115947
Canada has most blue-pilled posters per capita I think.

I must say I'm suprised to see so many high quality red-pilled swedes here.
>>
File: 1449621109017.jpg (63 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1449621109017.jpg
63 KB, 900x700
>>74111971
Its a presidential election year. Of course there are going to be retarded blue pilled faggots filtering in from the tumblr/reddit invaded boards.

Amerifats like me get really hyped about our election and the politics board will be flooded.
>>
>>74115947
>>74116331
No the canadian posters are just shitposting. They've attained this ''status'' as ''cucks'' like Australians have attained a status as ''shitposters'', so they play along for luls.
>>
File: lemerchant.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
lemerchant.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
>>74115741
>>
>>74116331
>>74116378
OH SHIT THEY'RE COMIN IN DROVES

*pew pew pew*
*pew pew pew*
>>
>>74116331
>>74116378

Some of them do that, true, but they always make it obvious (like by posting "how can white bois even compete?" stuff). I've actually had lengthy arguments on here about the most entry-level material with Canadians. I had to argue with a group of them yesterday who unironically used the term "anti-Semitic" when I pointed out to them that the media is almost completely controlled by Jews. Idk maybe I was just taking the bait.
>>
File: Kek is a false god.jpg (281 KB, 1428x1215) Image search: [Google]
Kek is a false god.jpg
281 KB, 1428x1215
>>74112298
Build canal is right.
The ZOG's goodest goy pet is the U.S., so it's only natural.
>>
>>74116726

Pretty much accurate. Most Americans don't care about much beyond televised sports, sex, and not offending anyone.
>>
>>74115186
Pure chaos.
>>
>>74116726
witnessed
>>
Explanation?
>>
There's crap in the water, crap in the food, crap in the air, and most everybody's medicated. Schools and universities traditionally lean more to the left; combine that openheartedness with the lure of monetary profit and you've got exploited textbooks and faculty which teach incomplete or inaccurate accounts of history, civics, religion, etc while pushing such bullshit as gender studies and multiculturalism. Yesterday's students are today's news media, funded to push whatever crap will further the agendas of our politicians who are in the pockets of the same cunts that finance the indoctrination in our education system. Oh, and to distract us with the goings-on of Hollywood entertainers and all the liberal nonsense the bulk of them usually espouse. Soros is the puppet master behind a lot of it but he's not the only player. www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/sorosfunded_group_getting_ready_for_spontaneous_demonstrations_caused_by_trumps_rhetoric_at_gop_convention.html

>>74115634
>even on websites like /pol/ those that think they are ''redpilled'' are in fact not.
This has been bugging the crap out of me. Trying to figure out what's what makes your head spin.
>>
>>74119242

That's a good summary, tb q h. A significant part of the degeneration of our universities is that we've given up the humanities completely to Marxists with an agenda, whether it's the gender equality nonsense or black power. There is so much to learn that just isn't taught, anywhere, to any measurable degree.

How many educated Americans still know Latin, are familiar with the government system of the Roman Republic, on which our system is largely based, or can offer reasons for the decline of Rome? How many educated Americans know the first thing about the ancients? We're becoming short-sighted morons on a macro level. This really hit me when I opened a 5th grade Latin textbook from the 1880s, used in American schools. The material inside is what is now taught to undergraduate classics students.

We gave up our ability to see ourselves contextualized in Western history when we let the Marxists seize control of the humanities. The situation is very grim.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.