[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is a libertarian board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1000x600
/pol/ is a libertarian board
>>
2012 wants there meme back
>>
Libertarianism only works with a sparsely distributed population in a frontier. It is a uniquely American ideology that came from having access to The New World.
>>
>>74111036
minus the whole open borders, apathy to social issues, and shipping our manufacturing overseas while we run a trade deficit
>>
>>74111036
Fuck dude, I just killed another porcupine this morning.

>Be me
>Go out to feed horses
>Feeding horses
>Dogs going apeshit at fence
>Go see
>Porcupine in neighbor's yard right next to fence
>Don't want dogs tangling with porcupine
>Chase dogs off
>Go in
>Come back out 2 hours later
>Porcupine still there
>Try to chase it off
>Poke it with a stick through fence several times
>It flips its tail at me
>Go get .22 and shovel
>Hop fence
>Poke porcupine with shovel
>Tail flip
>Pick porcupine up with shovel three times
>Still won't run off
>More tail flipping
>Fucking thing is sick, just like the last one I shot a couple of months ago
>Put muzzle 3" from its head
>BANG!
>Dispose of body
>Talk to other neighbor
>She saw a dead porcupine in the woods behind my house a week ago

I'm actually getting kind of concerned. I rarely see them in the day, they can carry rabies, and it looks like some disease is ripping through the local population. If I see another one, I'm calling game and fish out.
>>
>libertarian
>"gay people should be put to death for the crime of being different from me!"
nicememe.xls
>>
>>74111230
>open borders
Entry to the state is a good to be sold in the market :^)
>apathy to social issues
>implying you wouldn't rather the government stayed the fuck out of your personal life
>shipping our manufacturing overseas
Not a problem when entry to the state is itself a paid service, in this sense tarriffs are completely justifiable under libertarian philosophy
>>
>>74111820
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>74111820
I don't think you know what a libertarian is
>>
>>74111702
That sucks, porcupines are pretty fuckin cool
>>
>>74111702
good to see you're exercising your rights at least
>>
>>74111036
Hey op do you know if the open borders thing has been standard libertarian policy for a while? I was under the impression libertarian party was strictly for border control until recently, maybe I was incorrect.
>>
>>74112189
Don't know libertarian party policy in the US. I personally believe that entry to the state should be treated like a good to be sold in the market.
>>
File: 1462556788029.jpg (24 KB, 584x367) Image search: [Google]
1462556788029.jpg
24 KB, 584x367
>>74112189
http://www.lpedia.org/2004_Libertarian_Party_Platform#18._Immigration_2

>We call for the elimination of all restrictions on immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty for all people who have entered the country illegally.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.