[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 473x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 473x335
> conservashits
>>
Conservatives disgust me and I dislike them for many of the same reasons that I dislike muslims.
>>
So you can either vote for a Christian based government by voting Republican or an Islam based government by voting for Democrats

What is their point?
>>
>>74103953
>tolerance of a minority group as long as they follow your laws is equivalent to letting them run the show

You don't think very much do you?
>>
>>74103953

> democrats
> Islam based

Nice meme conservashit
>>
I'm not gay but I really want someone to fuck me, and feel the penis of a manly man in my anus who plows with force. Am I normal?
>>
>>74104221
For French people I assume it is normal
>>
>>74103712

Yes, stoning someone for homosexuality is exactly the same as saying "This faith does not want to be forced to do what they don't want".

It's all about where and how force is applied. Negative vs positive rights.

conservative values are generally focussed on negative rights.
>>
>>74103712
> Government based on religious doctirine

No.

> Woman have fewer rights than men

What conservative goes out there and just says " I want to ban the rights of women!" ? That's right, no one. No one has ever said that, and if you're referring to abortion then there's two flaws to the argument. a.) You're ignoring the problem as to whether the baby is alive and should be considered alive or not. And b.) Men aren't in a biological place to have abortion become a debate of rights for them because they're simply unable to have them. It's not the fault of consevatives that men can't have abortion and as such the whole rights debate doesn't revolve around them. It's just the unfortunate truth.

> Homosexuality is outlawed

Who's trying to outlaw homosexuality? And please don't try and source the fight against gay marriage as evidence for attempting to outlaw homosexuality.

> Rejecting science in favor of religious doctirine

Proofs please. The amount of times the image repeats itself with the whole "RELIGION=CONSERVATIVES" thing is so overdone that it's just become a fucking ad hominem at this point with no further meaning. It's like 'racist' or 'sexist' you're not actually contributing to the conversation. You're just spouting auitms

> No separation between Church and State

Proofs?

> Religion is taught in school

Are you saying school should just jump around the issue and let our children be deaf to the religions of the world? Are you saying they shouldn't be taught anything about the religions of this world? Or would you prefer it that we just throw Christianity out of the curriculum in favor of something like say... Islam? Judaism?

> Abortion is illegal

This just refers back to the whole 'women's rights' point that was made earlier. Mind you, I'm not even against abortion, I'm just saying your being illogical.
>>
Remind me why liberals like Islam again?
>>
>>74103712
Thankfully Trump is tearing the party away from these Christian Zionists. Now we wait until he destroys the Democrats
>>
>>74103953
theocracies never work they're always toppled
>>
>>74104774
I don't. Many think we should tolerate them and not discriminate. I agree with them, especially considering you retards don't even get the distinctions between shia, sunni and wahhabist sunni. Ignorant morons.
>>
File: 1463238124592.jpg (15 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1463238124592.jpg
15 KB, 252x252
>Christians are just like Muslims
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.