[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/05 /14/German-government-cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/05/14/German-government-creates-online-sex-manual-for-immigrants/9151463264933/?spt=sec&or=on

Now Germany's government actively wants to teach the immigrants how to wipe out the native German people. RIP Germany.
>>
>>74103362
>implying german girls were breeding with german cucks

it's all those cucks fault
>>
>>74103362
I like how they always color them shitskin man and white woman
>>
>>74105233
every single time an interracial relationship is portrayed in any kind of western media, it's a white woman and a black/brown man. I don't think I've ever once seen any other kind.
>>
>>74103362
>teach the immigrants
>about benis in bagina :DD
that's the one thing they always knew.
>>
File: a ride with my gf.jpg (66 KB, 599x750) Image search: [Google]
a ride with my gf.jpg
66 KB, 599x750
>>74103362
German leaders are desperate, Hans isn't doing his job as a man and fucking Gretchen right in the pussy for the purpose of reproduction.
>>
>>74105233
I looked through the whole website when it was first posted a month ago, the graphics roughly depict this:
>white woman/shitskin man: 6/10
>shitskin woman/shitskin man 2/10
>shitskin woman/white man: 1/10
>white woman/white man: 1/10
>>
>>74105233
actually most men are a shade darker than most women of the same race, this is a hormonal thing.
>>
>>74105626
fuck off you stupid nigger. SEX SEX SEX FICKI FICKI FICKI no wonder your country is a shithole.

European women get fucked all the time. They are whores who go through a dozen of guys if not more in their lifetime.
>>
friendly reminder that Germany's expanding economy needs more workers and with the low breeding rates of the domestic population, they need to import more foreigners that breed like rabbits

IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF CAPITALISM AND THE FREE MARKET
>>
>>74103721
Sweaty and oily turk has no game with gurls.
You depend on forced marriage to breed.
Turkish Girls love big white cock.
Your little, crippled brown sausage cant compete >:-)
>>
File: turk sorry.jpg (63 KB, 579x434) Image search: [Google]
turk sorry.jpg
63 KB, 579x434
>>74103721
keep dreaming sand nigger
>>
File: ifDPSce.jpg (499 KB, 1209x914) Image search: [Google]
ifDPSce.jpg
499 KB, 1209x914
>>74106656
>>74106889
Such a sad thing to see that I've hurt you, I actually met few Germans here and they were pretty cool guys, but then some of them followed the women like dogs. My aim was to make you harsher on your women instead of paying taxes for those refugees but whatever makes you happy I guess.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.