[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a disorganized group of self-secluding orthrodox shut-ins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 652x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 652x385
>a disorganized group of self-secluding orthrodox shut-ins that make up <2% of the population are responsible for every woe in the world

Wait, so liberals are retarded because they blame everything on whites, but /pol/ isn't retarded when it blames everything on Jews?

Let's break down the real causes of our social issues:

>Blacks: literally just generation after generation of bad parenting. Bad behavior caused by a culture of little-to-no discipline and/or proper parenting. Killing every Jew in the world would not fix this.
>Schools: inability to bring in proper discipline to children results in a lazy, retarded generation of school-goers. Killing all Jews would not fix this.
>Economy: short sighted groups struggling to protect their interests over the interests of the country as a whole. IE union workers demanding to get paid $150,000 a year to push a button on an automated assembly line, fast food workers demanding $15 an hour to flip burgers, etc. killing every Jew in the world would not magically fix this.

Can we STOP focusing so much on the damn jews? Especially since this is the #1 reason that people don't take us seriously? We have legitimately good ideas, and we have something important to say, but it all gets ignored when we start ranting about the Jews.
>>
Zionists like David Horowitz and Mark Steyn are OK. It's the liberals Marxist Russian Jews that are the poison. Even Milton Friedman made the distinction between Russian Bolshevik Jews and other Jews. They won't admit it to goyim, of course, but they know the Marxist Jew is a problem in their ranks.
>>
>>74100631
>a disorganized group
>of self-secluding orthodox
Way to contradict yourself right off the bat. Get out.
>>
>>74101343
There are disorganized pockets of Orthodox Jews around the world. Each pocket of Jews shuts he selves off from the outside world, generally being productive and improving the area around them.

See: Israel

FYI I'm a southern baptist. I truly hate the anti-Jewish sentiment on this board, because it will ultimately be our undoing.
>>
>>74102464
It's not going to do anything.

>this is the #1 reason that people don't take us seriously?
Based on what? Just because you say so?
>>
>>74100631
>Blacks
Who are the backstage elite forcing the white west governments to accept as many minorities as possible?
>School
which group of leftist thinkers reformed schools and educational philosophy into the huge white hating hugbox safe spaces tolerance zones?
>Economy
Which group of people coerces the western world to spread their cheeks open for austerity and growing inequalities while hoarding fortunes?

>Medias
Who owns all the """different"" news outlets?

>Culture
Who owns the movie studios, music labels, arts foundations

>Which country stirred so much shit in a particular region of the world, throughout the years, that it has worldwide repercussions and is still today threatening our lifestyle?

/pol/ is always right.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>74102929
/pol/ will make several arguments, can you help me determine which one is going to hurt our cause:

1. We need less taxes
2. Blacks should self-govern themselves better as a culture
3. Schools should be allowed to properly discipline children
4. We need a strong military
5. DA JOOS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL HURR DURR HITLER WAS RIGHT HURRR :^)
>>
>>74103609
>our cause
>>
>>74103657
Oh that's right, I almost forgot you were a liberal sleeper agent who is just trying to deface the conservative movement from the inside by making us out to be anti-semetic Stormfront retards
>>
File: EUjews.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
EUjews.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>74100631
>says the jew
>>
>>74103827
/pol/ is not one person.

>the conservative movement
You're just embarrassing yourself. /pol/ is not Republican, we're just here for Trump.
>>
>>74103609
shoo shoo little jew
we do not need you
>>
>>74100631

It's in jewish culture to meddle.

They basically have their own form of al taqiya except it's omnipresent and there's no name for it. Foolish goy.
>>
>>74103978
>the same people who say /pol/ is not conservative and/or republican are the SAME people four people who keep spamming this site with anti-Jewish BS

I'm screen capping everything you say and I'm going to keep blasting this board with threads about how liberals like you are literally trying to dismantle the only good thing that the alt-right has ever produced. You are actively working for and helping democrats, you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>74104134
>oy vey we don't have a country
>oy vey give us your country
>oy vey you kicked us out of your country
>oy vey you gave us an entire country
>oy vey they won't let us expand our contry
>oy vey why can't we just have a country
>oy vey we just want world peace

fucktards
>>
>>74103503
Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting this
>>
>>74100631
When it comes to da joos, pol will use facts and theories to justify their position instead of forming and refining their position with facts, putting the cart before the horse argument-wise.
>oh there's a culture hating whites? well think about if there as an all-powerful group and how they use that to their advantage
>oh there's anything negative towards the jews? think about if there is an all-powerful group that is false-flagging with that
>oh something bad happened anywhere? think about those jews and how if something goes bad it benefits them
etc etc etc

There are subjects that will make people lose rational thought and for most on pol this is one of those subjects
>>
>>74104134
How is this ANY different than SJWs saying that white men have established sneaky spooky institutions to control "muh oppressed blacks"?

The problem with both lines of thinking is the idea that social woes, which by definition have to be created by a series of societal forces (I.E. millions of people making millions of separate, individual decisions) are somehow caused by a dark room full of whites/Jews. Yiure equally retarded, and you are personally destroying ANY chance trump has of winning in November. You know what people are afraid of?
Trump being hitler 2.0. When you come on this board and literally spam MUH JEWS all night, you are reinforcing this image people have of trump supporters.

Trump is NOT going to win, and I only have yourselves to blame you fucking dipshits
>>
>>74104267
/pol/ is fairly conservative, or more broadly is somewhat reactionary and right-wing. Most of /pol/ is international and those of us in the US have our own interests informed by what we talk about here.

We aren't part of your group and you can't put us in a box. We don't work for you and if you want to work for us, you need to have something we want. This is why /pol/ supported Paul and it's why most of us support Trump now.

We are not partisan voters.
>>
>>74104720
>Trump is NOT going to win
>you are personally destroying ANY chance trump has of winning in November

>can we stop focusing so much on the damn jews?
>especially since this is the #1 reason that people don't take us seriously?
>we have legitimately good ideas, and we have something important to say, but it all gets ignored when we start ranting about the jews.
>WE, US, WE, WE, WE

>you only have yourselves to blame you fucking dipshits
>YOU, YOUR, YOU

By the way, yes we are actual Nazis.
>>
>>74104720
>you are persaonally destroying ANY chance trump has of winning in november
that's just unreasonable, trump has strong support in much, much larger groups than pol of all places, and he's already staved off accusations of being hitler and supported by the kkk. If you think that this small, tiny minuscule subsection will hurt trump significantly then you are not really thinking things through here.
>>
>>74105104
Yes, I heard you already, you're a Hillary supporter
>>
>>74105579
That's just fucking sad. You could have at least tried to spin me as a Hillary shill trying to discredit Trump, but you couldn't even manage that.

No, Trump has a very wide appeal and he has majority support from Americans. Hillary is a disgusting troglodyte and visibly untrustworthy, just seeing her on TV will cause her to lose votes. Trump is a winner.
>>
Giving up already, faggot?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.