[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWx ppftPUZI [Embed] Guys s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bvcWdQJ5.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bvcWdQJ5.png
7 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI [Embed]

Guys stop. You've trolled this poor man to his breaking point. He thinks your tumblr is real. He's autistic and he can't detect trolling, satire or sarcasm. He watches professional wrestling for fucks sakes. Enough is enough. He doesn't understand the internet ok?
>>
>>74097066
Why is common filth such filth?
>whites are bad
>don't blame the jew
>>
>>74097482

He's basically a self hating traitor like any white shitlib. The fact that he just so happens to hate fags doesn't change this. And pretending that Jewish influence isn't a major factor is just stupid. I know he knows about the JQ but brushes it off so he can blame and hate whites.
>>
I think he's a Christian Zionist evangelical.

The "homophobia is jewish , aryans are homos" is a TINY TINY minority on /pol/, I've only read this in a few threads and it's usually the /lgbt/ raid threads. Most of the serious Hitler supporters are very against homosexuality
>>
>>74098399
Nah, see Greg Johnson exists so therefore all pro-white people and movements are aggressively homosexual.
>>
I used to really like CF, but once he started with the heavy religious shit, it took a dark turn. I can hardly listen anymore.
>>
Only watch for his tumblrista and vine videos, tbqh.
>>
>the people in charge (read: jews) flood the entire world with propaganda
>only white people take the bait
This is somehow the fault of the jews.

White have become a weak race, filled with sin. I can't even begin to understand how someone can be a white supremacist in the current year. Nothing worth saving on the macro scale. Get a white wife and make sure your family does well, fuck the rest.
>>
>>74099750
people of all races took the bait though. Just in different ways engineered for them.

You seriously think blacks weren't equally corrupted by the kike media?
>>
>>74099750
The conditioning starts at age 6 dude.
>>
>>74101230
The Jews have absolutely devastated niggers. They WERE functional in the U.S.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.