[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another fat person post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 4669428-fat+person.jpg (52 KB, 468x622) Image search: [Google]
4669428-fat+person.jpg
52 KB, 468x622
Gonna try and make it less about hating, and more about why.

Have people not considered why obesity is such a huge deal now. It's pretty fucking simple, and its essentially human evolution.

Then (40-100 years ago)
we hunted for food.
Transportation was more physical
Manual labor was the norm.
Playing meant going outside for hours.
T.v was rare/nonexistent
Processed foods were also very uncommon.

Now
Most foods are processed
Less people work, people that do have less physically demanding jobs
T.v in every house.
Videogames trump out door activity.

These simple facts have made a world where humans haven't adapted as fast as thier environment.

Go ahead and call me a fat sympathiser, I'm not finished.

Humans have become a product of our own creations. With the obesity pandemic doctors and researchers are developing medicines in fields they might not have explored before.

It's simply evolution. Fat people won't be the norm going forward by any means. But the medicines and technology created becuase of them is the next step for us.
>>
>canalards
>amerilards
>>
>>74096843
Very insightful. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: 1286287636700.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1286287636700.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
How to get fat:
Eat more than you burn

How to stay slim:
Burn more or the same amount as you eat

>Tfw able bodied normie
>>
File: fullres-42.jpg (430 KB, 1719x1323) Image search: [Google]
fullres-42.jpg
430 KB, 1719x1323
>>74096772
>>
>>74096972
No shit, crap food, video games and no insensitive to go outside means eating more than you burn
>>
>it's okay to artificially prop up unnatural societal adapations

You're missing the point OP (4/10 made me reply). Fatties, and other kinds of welfare dependant people, are inherently illsuited to the natural world, and natural order. Survival trumps feelings.
>>
>>74097196
It's not something that you don't have any control over, which is what you are implying. You have control over what you eat and how much you eat, don't blame it on anything else
>>
That man could go a year without eating. In an evolutionary environment where intermittent famine existed the ability to store energy is a significant advantage.
>>
>>74096843
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-takes-title-of-most-obese-from-america/
>>
Become a Paleo Bro.
>>
File: Facebook-271ddb.png (173 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-271ddb.png
173 KB, 500x758
>not be in /pol/ack and /fit/
Come on guys
>>
File: I want to have you inside me.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
I want to have you inside me.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>74096772
but anon, inside every fat person there is a bootiful human bean
>>
>>74096772
lol faggot just eat less, instead of constructing arguments as to why you lack discipline
there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.