[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scrying the Nogers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg (2 MB, 4023x2754) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg
2 MB, 4023x2754
Can you foresee the next BLM riot? Where and when? What are the circumstances?

Also why the fuck must whites apologize for slavery when the past 3 to 4 generations on both sides never experienced it?
>>
File: 1448333232619.jpg (13 KB, 319x374) Image search: [Google]
1448333232619.jpg
13 KB, 319x374
>>74096357
Rural Mississippi
Late summer this year
Black guy steals a pick-up,Chase ensues. Black guy wraps truck around tree and jumps out of truck to charge at officer. Officer tazes him and sends black guy into cardiac arrest.

HE DIND U NOTHIN! yells the BLMers and they torch Biloxi until the swat team arrives. Words are exchanged,someone throws a Molotov and SWAT opens fire. 50-100 dead,thousands injured.

As to your second question? It's not about an apology,Niggers want an excuse to complain and get free shit.
>>
I'm thinking riots will break out around the time of the GOP convention in July.
>>
>>74096357
Lawton Oklahoma black kid steals from women in her 20s she has a child with her she shoots him in the Walmart parking lot trail ensues trying to paint him as kid that didn't do nothing.
>>
>>74096357
>Is my son next?
Dependes about how you raise him. Raise him to be a decent human being, and the policies won't find it necessary to take him Down
This fellow black guy summarize it perfectly
https://youtu.be/HWmZHrWSXkU?t=27s
>>
>is my son next?

Well if he's a fucking junkie, perhaps.
>>
File: 1455514416203.jpg (57 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1455514416203.jpg
57 KB, 540x720
>>74096792
no, anon, pls... no.

my mom lives in biloxi
>>
>>74096357
Florida
Man high on bath salts fucks a gator to death, charges at police with a machete
they open fire, but he storms through slicing one of the officers, but eventually dies from his wounds on the way to the hospital
Doesn't make the news until they uncover he was a 17 year old with an naacp scholarship to UF
>>
those black milfs are hot 2bqhfam8
>>
>>74096357
I don't know about the "next" one. Niggers nig so often now not even the TV Jews bother to report on all of them anymore. There are smaller unorganized (unfunded) local riots and violence just about every week. It's hard to tell because niggers are so violent on a good day a bit more violence hardly registers above background noise.

However, I can tell you about a big one. There will be a Soros-funded Category III in Cleveland surrounding the Republican National Convention.

They're going to use the niggers as a human shield to separate the kikes inside from the white voters outside, so they can do their Jewish tricks in peace without fear of immediate and brutal retribution when they deny Trump the nomination.

This gives them the official "excuse" to bring in heavily armed and armored troops to defend the jews inside. Without the nignog, the armed response would have seemed excessive as you're using military force against white Americans, but with the city burning down around them it will be deemed appropriate. However- they will do nothing to stop the riots, and nothing to protect the white "raycisses" from the rampaging boons. The forces deployed will exist only to protect the politikike, while the whites outside will be forced to fend for themselves.

Screenshot this if you must. You already know it to be true.
>>
Yes your sons the next criminal.
>>
>>74097513
Get her a gun....
>>
>>74098209
If Trump is denied, who would be the candidate? Surely not ted after his failure. It would end up with Shillary winning.
>>
>>74096357
>> Is my son next?
Hopefully
>>
>Out in the streets protesting instead of raising her son.

libtard logic
>>
Not going to happen again. BLM is dead and cops aren't going to shoot anymore unarmed black men.
>>
>>74099779
The Jewpublicans don't care. Hillary is the "establishment" candidate. Hillary is who they plan to have win. Their entire plan hinges on destroying the chances of one they do not control, at any cost, including their own "party."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.