[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 257x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 257x373
So /pol/, got a question. I'm on my way to become a teacher in California. I've always wanted to be a teacher, but I keep hearing that my job will get me nowhere, that I am a literal cuck because I want to be a teacher. Is the whole STEM field thing a meme, or is teaching a viable option in your opinion?
>MFW I can make up to 90,000 dollars a year depending on school and how long I work there
I just want to have a family and settle down.
>>
>>74096150
Teaching in school is for women, get some manly job you cuck. You will be almost on the same level on cucklist with male babysitter or male nurse.
>>
>>74096879
My chemistry professor was pretty based. A shame he died too soon.
>>
>>74096879
Except male misses make twice as much as teachers.
>>74096150
If your story is real; just be you and don't worry about the opinions of idiots on the internet.
Hard time believing you're older than 12 if you can't get past that yourself.
>>
>>74097113
What made him so based?
>>
>>74096150
90% of your time will be spent babysitting, and everything you say will be a potential lawsuit. You have no 5th Amendment rights as a teacher these days. You're done.
>>
>>74097227
I just want people's opinions. Already passed my CBEST, now I need to take the CSET.
>>
>>74097341
Do I detect a hint of "lol, STEM field all the way, you're a nigger cuck if you choose anything else." Personally, I just want to teach because I've always been good at handling kids and teaching specific things.
>>
>>74097264
63 year-old father of two. All of the school feared but somehow loved him too. He was a man of short word, but the only one who could keep the students in check at all times. Everything he taught was something you'd never forget and he'd throw a personal story from time to time.

Also when they wanted to remove him he beat the Ministry of Education representative for our city. He was made School principal shortly afterwards.
>>
>>74097591
Holy fuck, sounds awesome. Had a teacher myself who was a total bro, helped out people, made stuff easy to understand. For some reason, he always tied the lesson to something going on in the world already which made it awesome.
>>
>>74096150
Dont listen to these faggots, kids need strong male role models, ESPECIALLY in cuckfornia
>>
>>74097737
Yeah, cancer's a bitch though.
>>
>Taking life advice from neckbears posting pepes and stereotypical pandas all day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.