[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what? I'm tired of holding my opinion back in this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: costanza.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
1 MB, 264x264
You know what? I'm tired of holding my opinion back in this. I don't care who I offend, this needs to be said. /pol/ is no longer the page it used to be. Ever since the ironically ignorant ghetto dindu pieces of horse cock demographic decided to invade the page, and think it was some sort of motherfucking inner city culture funny page, everything went to shit. You look at the comments section and see nothing but absolute garbage memes, illiterate edgelords, and countless unnecessary fucking memes. And it seems like the mods decided to give in and pander to that demographic. The fuck happened to quality content? Rot in hell you fat pricks.
>>
>>74093323
>The fuck happened to quality content?
Popularity
>>
>>74093323
i hope refugees rape you :^)
>>
Damn f.am...you need to relax t.bh
>>
>>74093323
K
>>
I agree with you OP.

When I came here the first time there was actual discussion about different political theories and such, and now it's like 90% bait threads.
>>
>>74093680
>>74093323
THIS

ITS ALL FUCKING BAIT THREADS

I CANT COME HERE TO ENJOY MY TIME, ALL I AM DOING IS GETTING PISSED OFF

IM MIGRATING BECAUSE THE ONLY THING WORTHWHILE TO READ ARE THE TRUMP THREADS.
>>
>>74093323
Trump ruined /pol/. It was swarmed by redditors and twitter newfags because these autists kept posting their stupid fucking memes everywhere. Trump is the cancer that killed this board and it will never recover. Every edgy autist from degenerate boards like /a/ and /lgbt/ have invaded this place
>>
Because this is 0.5channel, and it's getting boggy, which means it's likely getting buttfucked right now.
>>
>>74093851
>being allowed to 420 all day everyday
>still mad
DUDE
>>
>>74093680
>different political theories
>da joos did 9/11
thats your "different political theories"
>>
>>74093323
start making quality posts and you'll start seeing more quality posts. 4chan was always

ALWAYS
L
W
A
Y
S

a place where you sift through a heap of shit looking for tasty kernels.
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>74094458
>>74094367
>>74094095
>>74093887
>>74093851
>>74093680
>>74093507
>>74093505
>>74093420
>>74093414
>>74094514
Actually this was a b8 thread
>You know what? I'm tired of holding my opinion back in this. I don't care who I offend, this needs to be said. Ghetto Ass SpongeBob Memes is no longer the page it used to be. Ever since the ironically ignorant ghetto dindu pieces of horse cock demographic decided to invade the page, and think it was some sort of motherfucking inner city culture funny page, everything went to shit. You look at the comments section and see nothing but absolute garbage memes, illiterate ghettolords, and countless unnecessary fucking emojis. And it seems like the admins decided to give in and pander to that demographic. The fuck happened to quality content? Rot in hell you fat pricks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.