[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for joining the army in North Carolina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1458105026942.gif (711 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1458105026942.gif
711 KB, 160x120
I am seeing a recruiter next Saturday. I have decided this will be the best way to discipline myself and maybe learn some skills in the progress. I am pretty redpilled but I am relatively good at hiding my power level. Any armybros or militarybros in general know anything about the Army scene in NC?
>>
>>74092553
There's a few bases in NC. Ft.Bragg might be a destination for you.

I don't think anyone calls it a scene. You're probably a faggot. You'll fit right in in the army.
>>
File: 1463002776568.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1463002776568.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>74093410
kek

>>74092553
you will never do anything like that pic, OP.
>>
>>74093410
Ayy.
>>74093555
Well aware of that tbhfam, more like the only meme I had related was heresy memes and while I love threads devolving into heresy threads I need serious advice.
>>
>>74092553

Tell them you don't want to be in a unit that has a lot of niggers.
>>
>>74094527
Good advice. Anything else?
>>
>>74092553
I live in NC. Join the Marine Corps if you actually want to do some killing. You seem like one of those edgy teens who join the army because you played too much COD and you think it's all cool shit. Your .gif proves that.
>>
>>74095270
Dude. I literally had no other pics. It was either this or a meme.
>>
>>74095927
here you go, god-emperors army
>>
>>74096079
Much obliged. I love it.
>>
File: McMAGA.jpg (306 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
McMAGA.jpg
306 KB, 720x540
>>74096184
Ok, and a hippocket class for joining up.

ASVAB, armed services vocational aptitude battery. You will take it.
This is an IQ and knowledge test, it will place you on a percentile. If you're smartypants on head, you can have any job/mos.
If you want to stay away from niggers, well geegolly, pick the jobs that only smart motherfuckers can get into. NBC, nuclear, biological, chemical; Intelligence; Communications specialties; Combat Engineer if you like blowing stuff up. Etc.

Basic training, don't be a fat body and keep your mouth shut and you'll do fine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.