[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since /pol/ was pretty much destroyed in 2015 and most of its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 19
File: sock puppet accounts2.png (312 KB, 890x897) Image search: [Google]
sock puppet accounts2.png
312 KB, 890x897
Since /pol/ was pretty much destroyed in 2015 and most of its population now consists of politically illiterate and easily manipulated retards who fall for the jewish propaganda they claim to be against, it seems someone has to explain to people what Eurovision ever since the introduction of the ''jury'' system is about, what this years Eurovision was about.

So first of all, Ukraine was due to economic reasons I believe unable to participate in the Eurovision song contest in 2015 since the U.S/EU/NATO hostile takeover of the country and the subsequent economic and political colonization of the country by the U.S/EU/NATO. If they had been able to, they would've won since the U.S/EU/NATO has been looking to have Ukraine win the Eurovision song contest for propaganda purposes ever since they invaded Ukraine and uses Russias annexation of Crimea and ''''invasion'''' of Ukraine as a distraction from the fact that they themselves (U.S/EU/NATO) initiated violence and any illegal acts against Ukraine.

So, the ''jury system'. It is a system put in place so that the Eurovision song contest can be used either as distraction to what's happening in a specific county at any one time, or to make ''political statements'' for propaganda purposes. The mentally disturbed woman pretending to be a man that won for Austria I believe was one of these cases. It was a way to ''push'' the norms of society ever away from normality and health, by having a publicly mentally disturbed woman pretending to be a man claim victory and be hailed worldwide by millions upon millions of brainwashed people, the objective of course was to further destroy the white nuclear family in Europe to weaken the white race in relation to the U.S/EU/NATO ruling elite.
>>
File: ariana gic perry.png (394 KB, 879x915) Image search: [Google]
ariana gic perry.png
394 KB, 879x915
So I didn't personally watch Eurovision this year, or indeed for many years now, I've never watched a Eurovision with the Jury system in place, only when I was younger when all the votes were decided by phone voting. But according to Wikileaks, Australia got the most jury votes, Russia got less jury votes than Ukraine, which got less popular vote than Russia. Russia came in third DESPITE winning according to the viewers, and Ukraine won the whole thing thanks primarily to Jury votes.

Why? It feels unfair, right? Why should a country that didn't get the popular vote win by Jury decision? Because that's the entire point of the Eurovision now. To have the right country, with the right song, win. The song was political, of course it was, even if it's against the rules, it was allowed. Why? Because the song is sung by a mongrel half-white singing about ''evil russian invaders!'', and where is she from? Crimea of course. It was allowed in the contest despite breaking the rules, precisely because the U.S/EU/NATO wanted to use Eurovision this year for Ukrainian/Russian related propaganda. To emotionally affect millions of people to sympathize with Ukraine for perceived crimes by Russians against Ukrainians by conflating them with events of the past, it is basic elementary emotional propaganda.

What does Eurovision discussion look like the most post-contest? Go to Twitter and have a look, professional activists, NGO operatives, sock puppet accounts, butthurt 90 IQ retards, all are screaming at the top of their lungs about ''evil butthurt Russia haha!'', why? Because the whole Eurovision thing is genius, it is extremely easy to deny propaganda: ''It's just a contest bro! Stop being so mad!'', sure, in a normal world that would've been completely right and fair, but this is not a normal world, and the Eurovision song contest today is nothing but pure U.S/EU/NATO controlled propaganda.
>>
So it's like the Saints getting gud after Katrina?
>>
You should consider to go to full/pol/.
>>
>>74091448
Kill yourself sven
>>
TLDR: Eurovision song contest has ever since it introduced ''Jury'', been nothing but U.S/EU/NATO propaganda by manipulating emotions of the people watching the show. In 2016 the propaganda was having Ukraine win and Russia lose, the same powers that be that control the Eurovision propaganda, also inject the post-contest discussion with sock puppet accounts pushing the: ''Russians are mad because they're evil psychopaths haha!'' angle to delegitimize legitimate criticism of the fact that Ukraine was allowed to use that song, and that it's unfair that a country that lost the popular vote, won the contest thanks to jury.
>>
>>74091581
This place needs this information more.
>>
>>74091599
Kill yourself anti-white.
>>
I don't give a shit about Yurovision. Keep the gayness away from the USA. I do agree with your assessment based off of my own limited viewing of eurovision. It indeed comes off like propaganda to normalize degeneracy and also think that it's funny how a chink won this year's eurofag contest but the fake gook was in last place.

Still, I just don't give a fuck. The pozz originated from Europe. So it's your problem. At least in the USA, we were relatively aids free until Obama imported the gayness from the land of Eurocuck.
>>
>>74091518
Btw, in this picture, note the whores econd tweet from the top, about Russian duma deputy Drapeko and his analysis of Russias loss in Eurovision, which is of course true because partly the reason why Russia lost was because Ukraine -also- got alot of popular vote (not as much as Russia, but still alot), and the reason for that is of course a ''protest vote against Russia'' due to the demonization of Russia in western mass media.
>>
>>74091916
Your analysis of the U.S is incorrect, the U.S is basically the ''base of operations'' of World Jewry.
>>
And here's something I suspected all along. So, Ukraine couldn't have solely won due to Jury vote placed there by U.S/EU/NATO, right? So they need alot of popular vote aswell, how to achieve that? Well, a country could accidently give 12 points to Ukraine rather than the intended 0:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/melodifestivalen/article22823256.ab

>Denmark accidently gave Ukraine 12, when it was supposed to give it 0.
>>
>>74091722
There is nobody left to inform. The fifth wave is about to happen, just look how death this place is, only unironic shitposters left, I don't know why I still come here.
>>
>>74092158
http://eurovisionworld.com/?esc=danish-jury-member-gave-wrong-points
English source.

>Danish jury member gave wrong points
>The Danish jury member Hilda Heick gave the opposite points that she intended to. Denmark gave 12 points to Ukraine on a mistake. Ukraine should have had zero points from Denmark
>>
File: 1463073469088.gif (2 MB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
1463073469088.gif
2 MB, 300x262
>>74091448

Don't underestimate /pol/ senpai, some of us are aware of this eurovision shit for quite some time.
Good luck informing the newfags tho.
>>
Oh shit, the schizophrenic swede is back!
I thought you left forever.
t.
-CIA
>>
We send the shittiest option in purpose because we can't afford holding the contest
>>
People will forget all of this in a week. Pretty much everyone already dislikes Russia so it's not like this will have changed anyone's views on them. In addition, we all already know all of our media is filled with propaganda.

I fail to see anything noteworthy here.
>>
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/svt-s-korrespondent-eurovision-ar-en-moralisk-seger-for-krimtatarerna

Political analyst propaganda:

>”Eurovision är en moralisk seger för krimtatarerna”
Eurovision is a moral victory for the Crimean tatars

>''Reaktionerna går varma på sociala medier efter Jamalas seger i Eurovision Song Contest. Krimtatarerna ser det som en moralisk seger över Ryssland. ''
The reactions on social media are warm after Jamalas victory on the Eurovision song contest. The crimean tatars see it as a MORAL VICTORY OVER RUSSIA

>''Vad betyder den här segern för Ukraina?''
>''– Reaktionerna på sociala medier är att det är en politisk seger. Det betyder väldigt mycket för ukrainare att de slog Ryssland. Dessutom är det symboliskt att Jamala är krimtatar eftersom Krim har annekterats av Ryssland. Det väcker en het debatt om det är möjligt för Ukraina att återta Krim. Många ser segern i Eurovision som revansch, en slags moralisk seger, och skriver att de vill se Eurovision på Krim nästa år, säger Elin Jönsson.''
What does this victory mean for Ukraine?
The reactions on social media is that this is a political victory. It means alot for the ukrainians THAT THEY BEAT RUSSIA. Also it's a symbolic victory that Jamal according to the crimean tatars because Crimea has been annexed by Russia. It has sprung a hot debate about whether it's possible for Ukraine to TAKE BACK Crimea. MANY PEOPLE see the eurovision victory as some sort of revenge, a sort of moral victory, and they say that they want to se Eurovision in Crimea next year.
>>
Here comes the most blatant propaganda part:

>''Hur är situationen för krimtatarerna?''
>''– Krimtatarerna har fått det väldigt mycket sämre det senaste året. Alla farhågor som de hade vid annekteringen har besannats. Det sker mord på krimtatarer, de utsätts för husrannsakningar, deras tv-station har stängts ned och det krimtatariska parlamentet har stängts.''
How is the situation like for the crimean tatars?
The Crimean Tatars have got it much worse the past year. All their fears about what would follow the annexation have come true. There are murders on crimean tatars, and they get subject to house searches, their TV-stations have been put down and the crimean tatar parliament has been put down.
>>
>>74092765
>Pretty much everyone already dislikes Russia
That's the point, they DON'T. Russia WON the popular vote.
>>
>>74092730
Fuck off underage newfag.
>>
>>74092623
>Don't underestimate /pol/ senpai, some of us are aware of this eurovision shit for quite some time.
You need to speak up more then. All I see is retards like >>74092730 parroting the exact same lines as the professional activists and psyops operatives saying shit like: ''Haha evil Russia under evil dictator Putler lost and they're so mad haha!''
>>
>>74093019
They may like whatever song the Russian contestant performed, but the consensus seems to be that the Russians are the bad guys.
>>
File: 1459018734886.jpg (97 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1459018734886.jpg
97 KB, 960x638
Oh look, it's this russophilic Swede again. I already recognize you.

Please tell me, how do you have time to post here all the time? What kind of person are you? What are your hobbies? What compels you to do this? Do you partake in any other similar activities outside of /pol/?
>>
>>74093180
>They may like whatever song the Russian contestant performed
If the consensus is that the jewish massmedia is correct and Russia is the new Mordor and Putler is Sauron, then people wouldn't have voted for them even if they liked the song. That's not how Eurovision works.

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/731604815919382529

Also note that Russia also won popular vote in Ukraine.
>>
>>74092987
>>74093003
How is that propaganda? It's understandable that Crimean Tatars don't exactly like Russia and oppose them. Russians disbanded the Majlis after all. The only thing that article says is that Crimean Tatars are happy about the result and hope that it will provoke more discussion about the future of Crimea.
>>
>>74093294
>russophilic
Recognizing that the Eurovision Song Contest is U.S/EU/NATO propaganda to further their Anti-White globalist agenda doesn't make me a -----phile towards anyone.

If you support the U.S/EU/NATO: You're an Anti-White.
If you oppose those who oppose the U.S/EU/NATO: You're an Anti-White.
>>
>>74093085

It's the shills, their numbers have gone through the roof recently, every second a new thread is being made and deleted shortly after, it's insane.
>>
>>74093437
>How is that propaganda?
You don't know what the word propaganda means if you don't understand why when a woman goes on Swedish state owned television and starts making shit up about how this is all: ''A moral victory for Crimea Tatars against Evil Bad Russia that Illegaly Annexed Crimea!'', and her source being ''Social media''.

The act of doing so IS the propaganda. To affect public opinion in a certain direction by having ''experts'' tell people who things are.
>>
File: this is your company.png (257 KB, 898x664) Image search: [Google]
this is your company.png
257 KB, 898x664
This is the type of people who speak the most loudly about the Eurovision Song Contest result.

Simply by looking at the company the victors of the Eurovision Song Contest and those who arrange it keep, you'll understand what powers that be (U.S/EU/NATO) it is that ensures these outcomes.
>>
File: BBC propaganda eurovision.png (32 KB, 685x528) Image search: [Google]
BBC propaganda eurovision.png
32 KB, 685x528
Here's the BBC chipping on the topic.
>>
>>74093590
But that's true. Crimean Tatars do feel that it is a small, symbolic victory for them. It's just stating the fact, Crimean Tatars don't like Russians and they're happy that Ukraine won.
>>
>>74093871
Should promoting human rights, democracy and rule of law be banned?
>>
File: More propaganda.png (656 KB, 596x836) Image search: [Google]
More propaganda.png
656 KB, 596x836
>>
>>74094075
She isn't a crimean tatar, she's a racemixed mongrel. I doubt the crimean tatars concern themselves with some propaganda contest on continental Europe. Why would it be a ''symbolic victory'' for them, over what? The shit about ''victory over Russia'' is just made-up nice sounding propaganda lines to affect retards like you.
>>
>>74094166
Why are you an Anti-White? Why do you want to Exterminate the White Race through Massmigration of Non-Whites into White countries?

''Human rights'', ''democracy'' are Anti-White ideas pushed by the U.S/EU/NATO to Exterminate the White Race through Massmigration of Non-Whites into White countries
>>
>>74091448
>>74091518
>>74091696

Based Swede of the day
>>
>>74091599
Kill yourself Burger.
>>
>>74094166
>Should promoting human rights, democracy and rule of law be banned?

HAHAHAH Jesus Christ, check out that shill.
>>
>>74091448
what happened to pol in 2015? I arrived last october btw
>>
People don't know it's rigged? I remember hearing the same thing last year when there was some sort of "technical difficulty" when the votes were being tallied and Russia was about to win, then suddenly out of nowhere Russia lost.

Last year was also the first time I had ever even heard of Eurovision, but apparently it's a big deal. European media is more overtly propagandistic to me (even more blatant than American media), so none of this is surprising. A dude with a beard who dresses like a woman won last year. Such obvious social-engineering at play.
>>
>>74094486
>I remember hearing the same thing last year when there was some sort of "technical difficulty" when the votes were being tallied and Russia was about to win, then suddenly out of nowhere Russia lost.
Yep, I remember this when you mention it now. Similar things happened this time around, Denmark (and probably other countries too) accidently gave 12 points to Ukraine when they should've received 0.

See >>74092158
>>74092258
>>
>>74091448
No one cares about Eurovision desu
>>
>>74093085
>>74093042
Did I mention anything about Ukraine?
I'm saying that I remember you throwing tantrums for days at a time on both 8 and 4pol, then calling everybody who didn't agree with you a paid shill.
You take the internet far too seriously.
>>
>>74094567
Yes, people do. Alot of people do, too many people do, which is why intelligent people who care about the future have to consider it, and why some russian Duma deputy analyzie it and rightfully state that Ukraine's victory in Eurovision 2016 is pure propaganda and nothing else.
>>
>>74094613
You're whining about someone you claim is whining, you're pathethic.
>>
>>74091448
What the fuck is eurovision. Nobody cares about eurofag faggotry
>>
>>74094319
Human rights and democracy predate the US, EU, and NATO.
>>
>>74094767
See >>74094642

The ''nobody'' you're refering to (people on 4chan) don't constitute the majority of Europes population (which is the target demographic of the Eurovision Propaganda Contest). The idea is to affect public opinion according to the propaganda needs of the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>>74091518
>>74091448
nice blog
>>
>>74094833
Actually they don't. The thing you think is ''democracy'' in ancient greece would be considered tyrannical patriarchal fascism in 2016.

''Human rights'', much like the phrase ''6 million jews'', is a meme-phrase that doesn't mean anything concrete. It's used to justify pushing anti-white legislation in white countries.
>>
>>74094642
>alot of people do
A lot of people care about reality TV shows
Who cares lad?

Youre way too into this shit
Also anyone with half a brain realizes any entertainment with multiple countries is rigged especially when it's something like Eurovision

You seem a bit obsessed with a song competition desu
The Olympics are also propaganda
>>
/pol/ harbor event last year was pretty much when the j00s took over.

M00t quit 4chan shortly after that particular happening, and all antisemitic threats - and even the merchant memes - all but disappeared after that. There has been constant censorship since then, new threads with real redpill material get pushed into the archive long before they slide out of the catalogue.
>>
>>74094937
They do. You can believe what you believe without being silly.
>>
>>74094679
I'm not whining, I'm just remarking on your return to /pol/ after you claimed that we're all brainwashed/shills/jews/NATO/hohols/The gangster computer god and were unworthy of your enlightening presence.

Tshushima best day of life.
>>
>>74094272
Of course it's a victory for them. They don't like Russia and they don't like Russia taking over Crimea. Victory for Ukraine was a small but symbolic victory for them that will hopefully bring the whole Crimea thing back into discussion.

>>74094319
Human rights, democracy and rule of law = anti-white?

So, should promoting human rights, democracy and rule of law be banned? Are none of those things desirable? Should we seek autocratic, unaccountable power instead?
>>
File: 1461540170676.png (585 KB, 1182x666) Image search: [Google]
1461540170676.png
585 KB, 1182x666
OP is a 10 on the Threat Matrix

watch out everyone
>>
>>74094952
>A lot of people care about reality TV shows
>Who cares lad?
You don't get it. Eurovision Song Contest has millions upon millions of people watching it, it's a hyperemotional event which affects peoples perception of reality through propaganda manipulation of emotions. That's why Eurovision is important.
>>
>>74094319
It's pretty obvious it's a sham of a contest, and it's propaganda. But why can't the reverse be true, Russia allowing mongrel to win to push anti-white sentiment to the west? If we lose, they win.
>>
>>74094937
Ever heard of John Locke, John Stuart Mill or Mary Wollcraftstone? They advocated liberal democracy based on individual liberties and rule of law long before the US existed. The two latter ones even advocated extending suffrage to women.
>>
>>74095021
>on your return to /pol/
you're fantasizing about things that never occured, constructing stories about people you claim to not care about but which you evidently do.

what do you mean ''return''? What are you even talking about? Just fuck off with your underage shit.
>>
>>74095208
*Wollstonecraft, sorry.
>>
>>74095028
>that will hopefully bring the whole Crimea thing back into discussion.
What is there to discuss about Crimea? The russian people of Crimea wanted to rejoin Russia, and they did. There's no more discussion to be had on the subject, fuck off anti-white.

>So, should promoting human rights, democracy and rule of law be banned?
We are the ones who stand for rule of law, you and your ilk want to flood Europe with non-white immigrants to destroy us.

> Should we seek autocratic, unaccountable power instead?
That's what we've got today.
>>
>>74095233
Because you said you were leaving 4chan forever a few months ago since we were helpless and hopeless, oy vey.
When did I say I didn't care about you? You're one of my favorite posters.
>>
>>74091448
>caring about europoos
nice try ahmed
>>
>>74091448

lmao stfu swecuck, tldr bitch :)
>>
>>74095189
>If we lose, they win.
We're not ''the west'', stop using stupidly simple branding. ''The west'' is the anti-white puppet regimes of the U.S/EU/NATO, that seek to exterminate their own people. ''bad things'' happening to them is not ''us'' losing.
>>
>>74095208
Okay. What are you trying to have said? You're a shill btw, it's abundantly clear now that you're trying to shit down the thread with pseudo- discussions.
>>
>>74095343
You're imagining things. I don't care about this attempt at trying to create /pol/-celebrities.
>>
>>74095320
But Crimean Tatars didn't. You know, the people who've lived there for centuries. That's why Ukraine winning is a small thing for them.

>We are the ones who stand for rule of law
Who is we? Also, let's say you live in a corrupt country. How do you promote rule of law? Is it ok to found an NGO to promote rule of law?
>>
>>74095159
>has millions upon millions of people watching it

What's their ratings again?

It still doesn't fucking matter
No one on this board watches or cares about fucking Eurovision
It just seems like you're making a mountain out of a molehill

It's just Eurovision
It's like complaining the degeneracy of a TV show on this board
Like no shit
>>
File: western NGO employees.png (178 KB, 616x790) Image search: [Google]
western NGO employees.png
178 KB, 616x790
Some more type of people overjoyed about the half-white mongrels '''victory''' thanks to the jury.
>>
>>74095471
You know, I remember this too. You always come back though.

I would honestly pay money to see who you really are. You are the king of all shills.
>>
File: bob.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
bob.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>74095159

This.

My parents watch this shit, even after I told them how crappy and biased it is. At least I managed to redpill them why ukraine won and how it turned into political contest now.

Fuck all the shills.
>>
>>74095495
>You know, the people who've lived there for centuries
A lie
> That's why Ukraine winning is a small thing for them.
This is a notion pushed by anti-white western bitches working for anti-white governments in western governments. I wouldn't be surprised if the tatars are not even aware of the existence of this contest.

>Who is we?
Nationalists, your polar opposite, the anti-whites.
>>
>>74091448
>claiming to know the truth about the jewish propaganda
>caring about a television song contest
>caring about the fake controversy surrounding it
>posting about it on /pol/
>>
>>74091448
>Since /pol/ was pretty much destroyed in 2015 and most of its population now consists of politically illiterate and easily manipulated retards who fall for the jewish propaganda they claim to be against,

Go on.

>So, the ''jury system'. It is a system put in place so that the Eurovision song contest can be used either as distraction to what's happening in a specific county at any one time, or to make ''political statements'' for propaganda purposes.

It always has been a propaganda piece.

What, something magically changed?

The sponsors always will defend their interests. No one invests for nothing.

If Russia is unable to use the event to their advantage, or to produce an equivalent, well, it is not the audience fault that they are incompetent.
>>
>>74095513
Okay listen up child. I hate the Eurovision, I don't want it to exist because it's nothing but faggot degenerate shit. But the reality of our world forces us who care about it to recognize its existence, and respond to the attempt to use it as a propanda ploy to further the agenda of the U.S/EU/NATO, that is what this thread is about. Explaining to people on this board that the U.S/EU/NATO subverted Eurovision when they installed their ''juries'' which now decide over 50% of the vote, virtually deciding who wins and loses.
>>
>>74092199
We are the second fastest board behind /b/, what are you on about?
>>
>>74095545
I'm a king of all shills? I'm not even a shill, YOU are a shill, abundantly obvious from the fact that you're trying to shit down the thread with nonsense posts and now trying to claim I ''had a temper tantrum and decided to leave 4chan'', when would this have happened? Why do you care so much?

>I would honestly pay money to see who you really are
Of course your masters would love to know who I am.
>>
>>74091448
>autism
Maybe you should focus on purging the somalis instead of sperging retarded shit?
>>
>>74095615
>A lie
The Crimean Tatars emerged as a nation at the time of the Crimean Khanate, an Ottoman vassal state during the 15th to 18th centuries and one of the great centers of slave trade to the Ottoman Empire. t. wikipedia

>This is a notion pushed by anti-white western bitches working for anti-white governments in western governments. I wouldn't be surprised if the tatars are not even aware of the existence of this contest.
You are a Crimean Tatar who doesn't like Russia. Ukraine, a country that you support just barely won the Eurovision song contest, giving a giant slap to Russia's face. Of course you're happy. You hope that this might cast a spotlight on Crimea's situation again.

Is this really an absurd possibility? Also, you seem to think that Crimea is Congo Basin with no internet, TV or communications of any kind except donkey post that comes twice a year. I can tell you Crimeans are aware of Eurovision.
>>
>>74095717
>What, something magically changed?
Yes, since the introduction of the jury, 50% of the votes are decided by a handpicked jury. Before the jury, 100% of the votes were decided by the viewers.
>>
>>74095471
Oh come on, multiple people remember you.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72705611/#72706601
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72705611/#72707507
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72787474/#q72792486
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72787474/#72791828
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72787474/#72791841
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69702796/#69705907
I can't be bothered to find more.
>>
>>74091448
>muh Eurovision
Came here to say that nobody cares, and that you're a faggot for whining about musicals.
>>
>>74095825
>retarded shit?
This is not ''retarded shit'', this is important things because as I said here: >>74095159 the eurovision song contest is used for emotional propaganda to affect the masses perception of reality.

Just look at the images I've posted:
>>74094188
>>74094055
>>74093871
>>74093003
>>74092987
All official channels in western Europe are doing everything in their power to use this precisely for the reason the U.S/EU/NATO decided to have Ukraine participate with that song and to win the whole thing, they're using it to affect the western publics perception of reality and public opinion.
>>
>>74095917
You seem to have some very hard to find threads and posts readily available to be posted on a moments notice. You seem completely obsessed with me, and now you're trying to create a discussion out of .. I don't even remember how we got here?

What are you doing?
>>
>nobody cares
>nobody cares
>nobody cares

The shills seem to have arrived.
>>
>>74096026
>Euro music contests
>Not retarded
>>74096107
I used two search terms that you can look up and see for yourself:
"Posters you recognize" since I go to these threads to try and find a finn from an IRC channel I frequented, and "swede russia" since you tend to fly off the handle about russia.
Here's another, Mr. Dec.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69702796/#69705907
>>74096173
>Yurop
>Relevant
Speak up, it's hard to hear you over all those "refugees" and a few thousand miles of ocean.
>>
Is American Idol safe?
>>
>>74095848
>The Crimean Tatars emerged as a nation at the time of the Crimean Khanate, an Ottoman vassal state during the 15th to 18th centuries and one of the great centers of slave trade to the Ottoman Empire. t. wikipedia
So in other words, they're not a native population. Which you were claiming they are.

You're also now doing precisely what I'd expect from the CIA. You're claiming I've posted things I haven't, so let's go through each and every one of your lies about what I'm saying in detail:

> Also, you seem to think that Crimea is Congo Basin with no internet, TV or communications of any kind except donkey post that comes twice a year.
No, I wrote:
>I wouldn't be surprised if the tatars are not even aware of the existence of this contest.
That's because the tatars try to live as traditionally as possible. If you knew anything about the people you pretend to care so much about, you'd know this. But they're nothing but a propaganda tool for the globalist likes of you and your ilk.

>I can tell you Crimeans are aware of Eurovision.
There's no people known as ''crimeans'', there are russians in Crimea, and some tatars. That's like saying ''ukrainians'', which also don't exist, or ''poles'' because the land is called Poland, which is not true, the land is named after the people, the polish people. There's no ''crimean ethnicity''.
>>
>>74096315
>>Euro music contests
>>Not retarded
Are you twelve years old? What does it matter if it is or isn't ''retarded''? Yes it is, I hate it. But that doesn't mean it's not important, it IS important beacuse OTHER PEOPLE use it.

Jesus christ, do I have to explain this basic stuff?

Imagine you're a king leading a medieval army. You're going to meet your enemy in a nearby field. Your armys water supply is running low, you're next to a lake. The lake is shaped like a dick and you think it's retarded. You see the enemy, whose water supply is also low, using the lake. Do you not use the lake because ''it's retarded''? What kind of stupid shit is this?

>since you tend to fly off the handle about russia.
Nice say of misrepresenting someone who simply exposes shills, and participates in political discussions which involves Russia without parroting U.S/EU/NATO propaganda.

>>Yurop
>Relevant
Are you twelve?
>>
>>74096173
>major european media outlets are using pro-europe propaganda

HOLY FUCK ALERT THE TOWNSPEOPLE
>>
>>74095675
>>caring about a television song contest
This is such a childish sentence. I don't ''care'' because I like it, I am forced to react and recognize it because alot of people like it and care about it. Just like I am forced to actually have to do something about the ongoing extermination of my race, because it is reality and is happening, just like Eurovision is used for propaganda, BY the people who are attempting to exterminate the white race.
>>
>>74096765
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>74096382
>So in other words, they're not a native population
I didn't claim that they were native. Here's what I wrote:

I did not say they were native. I just said that they have lived there for centuries.

At what point does one become a native though? If there are Crimean Tatars who have lived there since the 14th century, aren't they native? If they're not, then I guess Hungarians , Finns or Estonians are not native to Europe either. HUNGARIAN GENOCIDE WHEN?
>>
>>74096617
>exposes shills
Please. As soon as anybody disagrees with you, they're a shill.
>
Imagine you're a king leading a medieval army. You're going to meet your enemy in a nearby field. Your armys water supply is running low, you're next to a lake. The lake is shaped like a dick and you think it's retarded. You see the enemy, whose water supply is also low, using the lake. Do you not use the lake because ''it's retarded''? What kind of stupid shit is this?
It's a music contest, not a war.
>Nice say of misrepresenting someone who simply exposes shills, and participates in political discussions which involves Russia without parroting U.S/EU/NATO propaganda.
(44)
>Are you twelve?
Are you incapable of detecting sarcasm?
brb a few minutes, Herschel from the JIDF is coming over with my shill payout.
>>
http://www.svt.se/kultur/musik/jag-onskar-att-laten-inte-behovde-finnas

More propaganda.

TLDR:
>My sorrow is like the jewish peoples sorrow about the Holocaust!

>People are worried about HBTQ people in Ukraine, will they feel safe?
>Of course they will!
>>
>>74096875
>I did not say they were native. I just said that they have lived there for centuries.
Just like russians then. So no point in pointing that out, beacuse it doesn't mean anything if other peoples in the same area have also lived there for centuries.
>>
>>74096904
>It's a music contest, not a war.
It's a music contest used for propaganda purposes to affect peoples perception of reality and public opinion.
>>
>>74096994
You have to be a special kind of sped to base your worldview off a music contest.
How does this effect me as an American?
>>
>>74097070
>You have to be a special kind of sped to base your worldview off a music contest.
I don't, but alot of people unfortunately do. This is not about me.
>>
>>74096852
i'm saying nobody cares

>im not wrong everyone else is
>ill show them
>i'll show all of them
does that kind of shit go through your head a lot?
>>
Also it isn't exactly about ''basing ones worldview'', it's about AFFECTING people EMOTIONALLY, thus manipulating their outlook on certain subjects. That's how propaganda works, this kind of propaganda atleast. And it's very successful, look at the discourse on social media following the contest, regular people who are not shills are parroting the lines spread BY the shills: ''Haha evil Russia butthurt! Long live Ukraine!'' etc. .
>>
>>74096315
Oh about this, Zyklon, if you're reading this, julaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
>>
>>74097176
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You must be insane.
>>
>>74096942
You claimed that Crimean Tatars having lived in Crimea for centuries was a lie. I just pointed out it wasn't. Are you willing to admit that they have lived there for centuries?
>>
>>74097230
Why are you an Anti-White? Why do you want to Exterminate the White Race through Massmigration of Non-Whites into White countries?

If you support the U.S/EU/NATO: You're an Anti-White.
If you oppose those who oppose the U.S/EU/NATO: You're an Anti-White.
>>
File: 1460203323816.png (199 KB, 309x394) Image search: [Google]
1460203323816.png
199 KB, 309x394
>>74097228
:^)
>>
>>74097070
He has to fight against NATO/EU/USA fashist cia nazi junta fbi propaganda that we, millions of shills from the US Department of Destroying the White Race and Insulting Putin put out every day. He's like a lonely warrior, proudly fighting against us even jewish CIA shills.
>>
>>74097228
Pot meet kettle.
I think what he means is that this only effects some people in europooria, which, to us Americans, is that place that had nazis once.
>>
>>74097297
>X posts thread about 1
>Y enters thread and tells him nobody cares about 1
>Despite tens of millions upon tens of millions caring about 1
You are retarded.

The subject of this thread however in relation to /pol/ is to explain to people that the Eurovision song contest is used for propaganda by the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>>74095781
>fastest board after /b/
And? Their is litteraly no relevant content in OPs and also the in thread content is going to zero. Just Kikebook fags and Jitterinos shitting up the place, telling their worthless opinion to such illuminating things as:
>Title: xy BTFO yx, pic: naked ass, op: non
>Title: is C = X, pic: non related, OP: "why is C = X?"

Not speaking about the jewlube and alt Media interns trying to make a bug by advertising their bosses with lovely threads like:

>Is XY redpilled/
>Why is XY not redpilled
>X is Y of /pol/

Chans have been killed by a bunch of refugees from censored social media, not able to read or inform their self, just able to be force feeded with shit.

>mfw Iam doing literally the same to this thread.
Sorry OP
>>
>>74097266
Don't change the topic. Answer my question, yes or no. Have Crimean Tatars lived in Crimea for hundreds of years? Yes or no.
>>
>>74097329
>fashist cia nazi junta fbi propaganda
Nice buzzwords, you should learn to spell fascist before you try to make fun of people.

And yes. ''Nazis'' were used as useful idiots by the U.S/EU/NATO in their hostile takeover of Ukraine. See Azov Batallion, controlled by the Jew Kholomisky. Also google Mikael Skillt.
>>
File: liberator computer.jpg (23 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
liberator computer.jpg
23 KB, 273x252
>>74097266
>Russia
>White
>mfw
>>74097329
NOT EVEN IN THE TRUTH, OY VEY PRAVDA (.ru), IS MR SVEN E DEC ESQUIRE'S EIGHT PAGE DETAILED LETTER, EXPOSING THE WORLDWIDE MAD DEADLY CAPITALIST COMPUTER CIAEUNATO GOD.
>>
>>74097415
You argued from the POSITION that they were natives and Russians were ''invaders'', that's untrue.
>>
>>74097487
>>Russia
>>White
>>mfw
They are a european people, thus white.

>NOT EVEN IN THE TRUTH, OY VEY PRAVDA (.ru), IS MR SVEN E DEC ESQUIRE'S EIGHT PAGE DETAILED LETTER, EXPOSING THE WORLDWIDE MAD DEADLY CAPITALIST COMPUTER CIAEUNATO GOD.
Nice memes, how much do you get paid per post?
>>
File: Nina_Vislova.jpg (99 KB, 332x252) Image search: [Google]
Nina_Vislova.jpg
99 KB, 332x252
>>74097487
Here have a Nina divide and conquer kike.
Hopefully she will calm your tits.
>>
>>74097450
Russian shills often write fashist instead of fascist, because that's how the word spelled in cyrillic alphabet.

You did not answer my question here though: >>74097415

Dodging questions? How shillish.
>>
>>74097358
This affects the U.S perhaps most of all, because the propaganda this year was in relation to Ukraine and Russia. The hostile takeover of Ukraine by the U.S/EU/NATO wouldn't have been possibly by american ambition. The entire purpose of this all is to cater to said ambition.
>>
>>74097625
>Russian shills
Not being an anti-white =/= Russian shill.

Fuck off now anti-white.
>>
>>74097712
>The hostile takeover of Ukraine by the U.S/EU/NATO wouldn't have been possibly by american ambition.
Wouldn't have been possible without*
>>
>>74097487
Russia is endlessly more white than USA, what are you talking about?
>>
>>74097579
Do you want my salary in USD, Euros, sheckels, or foreskins?
>>74097611
Is it me, or does she have big hands?
>>74097712
So it gives us another territory to add to the great eternal anglo empire?
Cool, they should do more.
>>
>>74097529
No, I did not. Let me quote myself, here is what I said:

That is the only thing I said.

Now, is that statement true or false? Have Crimean Tatars lived in Crimea for centuries? Yes? No?
>>
The one and only point of the thread: To alert people to the fact that the Eurovision Song Contest is used by the U.S/EU/NATO for propaganda purposes. That's all.

>>74097811
>>So it gives us another territory to add to the great eternal anglo empire?
>>Cool, they should do more.
>us
You? No, you're just a slave being used by your slavemaster.

>>74097842
>That is the only thing I said.
No, your insinuation and the purpose of your post were from the angle that they were poor natives oppressed by Russians, which is not true. The fact that they've been there for centuries is irrelevant because russians have been, too.
>>
Who the fuck cares about the Eurovision guys?
>>
File: ass02.gif (317 KB, 128x146) Image search: [Google]
ass02.gif
317 KB, 128x146
>>74097973
At least I'm not a swede.
Once again, you seem to have trouble detecting sarcasm. You don't have the assburgers, do you?
>>74098010
Sweden, apparently.
>>
>>74097973
Thank you.

You are my fav poster here btw keep up the good work mate
>>
File: peter judesvin.jpg (120 KB, 828x550) Image search: [Google]
peter judesvin.jpg
120 KB, 828x550
http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/melodifestivalen/efter-jamalas-seger-ukraina-i-extas-ryssland-ursinnigt/

Propanda newspaper, whose Editor-In-Chief is the jew in pic related, wrote this:

>Reaktionerna i Ukraina på Jamalas seger är extatiska. Att det var just Ryssland som Jamala besegrade under de sista skälvande minuterna gör reaktionerna än mer triumfartade, med tanke på att Ryssland i dag kontrollerar en stor del av ukrainskt territorium.
The reactions to Ukraine by Jamals victory is esctatic. That it was Russia who was defeated by Jamala under the final minutes makes the reaction even more triumphant, considering that Russia today controls much of ukrainian territory
>>
File: OhShitImSorry.png (451 KB, 644x614) Image search: [Google]
OhShitImSorry.png
451 KB, 644x614
This swede reminds me of täby from yli. Is it you?
>>
>>74091448
>caring about a degenerate kikefest
If you watch this shit or even encourage news about it, then you're retarded. Just leave it be, nobody who matters cares about the juvenile bullshit that gets said/performed there.
>>
>>74098265
Are you saying that Ukrainians are not happy that their country won?

Completely logical, I remember how disappointed all the Swedes were when you guys won. You kept saying "oh how I hope we had lost, winning is awful!".

...or perhaps, being extastic about your country winning yourself isn't caused by brainwashing waves sent by secret evil ukrainian satellites operated by NATO, EU and the International Postal Union.
>>
File: SemenShipment.png (216 KB, 652x896) Image search: [Google]
SemenShipment.png
216 KB, 652x896
Anybody want a more fun conspiracy theory?

>wealthy saudi family moves to Sarasota
>FBl has traced calls and gated community visitor logs from 2 of the 9/11 hijackers
>family leaves 1 week before 9/11, food in the fridge, toys in the pool, clothes all over the floor, safe emptied out

>Bush just so happens to be in Sarasota on 9/11
>>
>>74098716
You want a fun conspiracy theory?
There's that one about the Titanic actually being its sister ship and it getting sunk for insurance purposes.
>>
>>74091448
True.
>>
>>74091448
This, Cuckovision is just propaganda for the 'tards that watch this shit
>>
>>74098843
That's no conspiracy theory

>http://stopsmartmeters.org/why-stop-smart-meters/

this is a conspiracy theory
>>
>>74091448
While your analysis about Eurovision and Western involvement is probably correct, you fail to realize Russia is just as bad, if not worse, than the West.

I have little sympathy for a regime that murders journalists, has controlled opposition, repression of the media, brutal corruption, and coddles with the worst dictators of the world like Maduro in Venezuela.

Falling for RT propaganda is just as bad as reading Voice of America.

Fuck Russia.
It's a totalitarian shithole.
>>
>>74099081
I love that guy, read his other sites about disney, wifi, and apple. Bonus, he's really into chemtrails.
>>
How can this swedecuck call people anti white if fjordniggers arent white?
>>
>>74097529
Sven you are being retarded, what Finbro said is true. Russia does not give a shit about the people of Crimea they just needed it to stop the advance of the West. That does not mean that Russia is a misunderstood snowflake. Putin has enriched his friends and ordered murders to secure his position. He is not very much better than the Jewish movement.
>>
>>74097487
>60%
>>
>>74091581
You mean 4+6-2chans /pol/
>>
I saw it coming the moment they announced no political type songs in this contest this year.

They wanted the pre-planned Ukraine one to stand out even more.

Eurovision is filth now, another propoganda machine of the left.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.