[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women really belong on the frontlines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Do women really belong on the frontlines?
>>
>>74090364
Saber belongs in the trash
>>
>>74090364

No.

But men have to deal with being told about how amazing women are, all day every single day.

So, if they want real "gender equality", they need to go fight and die in wars and be just as disposable as we are.
>>
>>74090364
No, but it's more important to pretend that they do
>>
File: your waifu's home.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
your waifu's home.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>74090466
fpbp
>>
>>74090364

Yes.

Now we don't have to use niggers as cannon fodder and they can go back to working the fields.
>>
>>74090364
Exosuits (when they are finally ready for widespread use) could eliminate most of the issues that would immediately come to mind, some of the other issues could potentially be fixed if women are simply held to the same standards as men in training.
>>
Yes, I wont die for some dumb cunt that will spread her legs to enemies if I get defeated.
At least they can be used as cannon fodder.
>>
>>74090364
The "frontlines" are the craters left behind by cruise missile, drone, and air strikes. As long as you can call in fire support without blowing yourself to kingdom come, field deployment will probably be fine.

War is pretty shit all around and it's gonna be a shitshow regardless of sex.
>>
>>74090364
Women? No.
Womyn on the other hand should be used as canon fodder, although they probably wouldn't be very good at it.
>>
not if it means I have to watch Saber get beat up again
>>
>>74090364
if they manage to pass all the tests (without them being dumbed down) then why not?
>>
>>74090609
>wanting to get cucked
>>
>>74090639
They destroy morale and fuck with centuries of battlefield instincts. Alphas need to protect the baby farms.
>>
File: 1463091469118.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463091469118.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>74090364

NO. they can't ruck as much weight as the lankiest infantryman. If a dude soldier sees a female soldier gets shot a bunch of white knighting faggots would probably all try to save her ass and get smoked too.
>>
>>74090364

Sure, why not?

Fuck em
>>
>>74091259
Combat is unforgiving for anyone. Few men can hack it, fewer women can. If you can get through it and still function, I don't give a shit whether you've got a dick.

Granted, combat is like 1% of war.
>>
>>74091390
The issue is militaries are so concerned about appearing PC that they dumb down tests and give excessive amounts of help to women to help them complete the tests.
>>
>>74090364
Yes. Our men need something to bust inside of and keep morale up. I say keep them around for sex.
>>
File: 1444533927749.jpg (50 KB, 228x308) Image search: [Google]
1444533927749.jpg
50 KB, 228x308
>>74090364
Only on the enemies side, makes it so easy to demoralize enemy soldiers compared to all male fighting force. Works better if your hidden with a long range rifle with a suppressor and gut shot a enemy female soldier

The male soldiers will swarm to help her, shoot to kill the ones that come and let her bleed out. Also capturing enemy female soldier than rape/torture on camera. This will create a rift in the enemy countries media will lead to them surrendering or just giving up.

Placing female soldiers in your military is the worst mistake any country can do.
>>
Yes, to be used as cum dumpsters
>>
>>74090364
If they're really good enough to fight, then let them. No point in turning away good recruits.
>>
>>74091627
This
>>
File: ap_bernie-sanders_ap-photo5.jpg (760 KB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
ap_bernie-sanders_ap-photo5.jpg
760 KB, 3906x2604
>>74090364
Hey Arturia, wats u doing here? I'm making dinniner. please get my sister, she fucking stupid and wont get a fucking job (even if we are rich, but u know, i right?)

Btw are we going to sleep together this night?
>>
>>74091709
oh yeah true but that's just being retarded

it's like dumbing down sprinting tests for the people who'll go to the olympic games just so there are more white men running
>>
>>74090364
In any point of history before the 1900s? No!
In modern war? Sure, if they can keep up with the physical requirements. Modern equipment and tactics have reduced the need for male upper capacities of strength and ultimately, while physically intense, modern war comes down to the mental faculties of those engaged in it. While there is an argument to be made that male soldiers will prioritize females and endanger fellow soldiers this is solved by segregating troops or direct training in non-discriminatory combat tactics.
>>
>>74090364

No
>>
I seriously can't see why not. It's not like they'll chimpout and if they're able to get past training then they've proven themselves capable.
>>
>>74090364
Yes, put them at the front of the front lines, starting with the political and cultural leaders and see how long this feminism shit lasts.
>>
>>74090364
Until we invent artificial wombs, I would say no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.