[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you breed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: oooook.gif (2 MB, 277x225) Image search: [Google]
oooook.gif
2 MB, 277x225
I myself will not procreate. While I do have a load of funky genetics, like central heterochromia and a respectable IQ, I refuse to create children?

Why?

Because I'm not even close to being genetically perfect. I have hayfever and a minor case of osgood schlatters disease.

So. What do you guys think? Will you accept that some of you would be better off without kids to secure humanity's future, or are you gonna fill the planet with retards?

Also general morality vs natural selection discussion.

>inb4 idiocracy
>>
osd and hayfever are not genetic
just so you know
>>
>>74089408
reee

ty anon, guess I better bin the condoms then.
>>
>>74089702
I'm not saying that you should go around and impregnate all the chav slags or something.
It's probably not a good idea to have kids in this day and age. Just my opinion.
>>
You probably shouldnt breed, one because youre a fucking brit, and 2 because youre a fucking kike
>>
>>74089285

>No one wants to reproduce with me so i will spin some shit about my hay fever and stuff

Its ok anon, you aren't the only one with no qt3.14 gf
>>
>>74089285
I know the dilemma. My family has several mental illnesses running through one side and an immune system disorder and Parkinson's running through the other. Being a fascist eugenicist edgelord, I'm probably obliged not to have kids.

I kind of want to be a dad though.
>>
>>74089285

>typ 1 diabetes

No matter. A cure will be made in my lifetime and my lineage must go on
>>
File: 1461106594816.jpg (111 KB, 848x940) Image search: [Google]
1461106594816.jpg
111 KB, 848x940
>mudshit and shitskins are breeding like rats to punk us
>spics have no problems living in garbage tents if it means they can keep their 8 chillens
>Chinese are coming in my country, buying the land bit by bit and having AT LEAST 3 children.

>white cucks are telling other white cucks not to breed

Holy fuck, this is basically enough to make me give up. But I know that we are the only ones with foresight and planning to understand the issue with just "giving up"

Stand up for yourself holy fuck. I'm tired of faggots telling healthy people that they shouldn't have kids and making excuses to live as a fucking manbaby
>>
File: TRUTH.jpg (295 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.jpg
295 KB, 800x1000
>>74092911
everybody has eaten the jewish no breading pill and we end up getting threads like this because it is already to late. and whats worse the future we all wanted as kids is no longer possible without excessive blood shed to reverse the process of getting rid of white people so that the jewish elite can own there chattel without america and europe getting in there way
>>
>>74089285
>central heterochromia
I googled this and realize I might have it. My eyes are blue, but one of them has a slight brown line in it, what exactly does this mean and why would it stop you from breeding?

Or do you mean funky in a good way?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.