[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+10.17.12).jpg (189 KB, 1004x640) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+10.17.12).jpg
189 KB, 1004x640
/pol/ BTFO!
>>
>>74088991

Real men take huge loads of cum up their gaping asshole.
>>
>>74088991
FYI, hillary treats White House staff and secret service like absolute shit while they all loved Bush.
And trump randomly gives his gardeners hundred dollar bills from his pocket when he's in a good mood
>>
>>74088991
I actually like Obama a lot
He was considerably better than Hillary since Obama at least cared about the country, even if he didn't know how to fix some of its core issues. At least he fucking tried

And he was pretty good on the PR side so I always felt semi-connected to him (living in Bethesda MD and being close to DC always helps too)
>>
>>74089208
This

If you cant take a dick you aren't a real man.
>>
File: 1460670466051.jpg (36 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1460670466051.jpg
36 KB, 460x288
>>74088991
>the comments
>implying obama has any legacy at all

the second he leaves he will no longer have a "legacy"

just look at the mass shooters from the bush era to the obama era. It's like 5000% more
>>
File: Hitler frostbitten soldier.jpg (64 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
Hitler frostbitten soldier.jpg
64 KB, 852x640
>fist bumping someone
>treating them with respect
If you want to know what actually respecting the working men of a nation means, then see Adolf Hitler.

https://youtu.be/N2KhsTVhLMc
>>
>>74089224
desu i feel like thats a total guy thing

women don't have any appreciation for manual labor or hard grueling work, most men have probably been there at some point
>>
If he actually did that of his own volition, and that it's something he actually does do, then it's pretty cool.

However, I'm never going to believe that that picture isn't staged.
>>
>>74088991
Funny. That picture comes out of an article about how Obama lied about yet another policy.

https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/shocker-president-obama-lied-about-pay-cuts-for-janitors-and-security-guards/
>>
>>74089849
Well supposedly the secret service liked bush's wife and kids and also Chelsea Clinton, and Bill just spent most of his time eating cheeseburgers, but Hillary was the worst human being they had ever encountered.
>>
>>74089711
So much for him grabbing your guns, huh?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.