[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you wish was different in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1455410565006.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1455410565006.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
What do you wish was different in the world?
>>
I wish people with your flag would use the conditional tense when it were appropriate.
>>
>>74088971
That jews would be exterminated. The world would rapidly improve.
>>
>>74089369
so much this. There are so many retards trashing the language here. If you ever visit, do yourself a visit and don't go anywhere near the cities.
>>
>>74089537
>complaints about other people poor language
>If you ever visit, do yourself a visit
>>
>>74089369
>>74089537

I need help
>>
>>74089654
Pardon me, pretty tired rn. "Do yourself a favour" should be what is written.
>>
>>74089768
>What do you wish were different in the world?

See, you're not stating a fact. You're proposing something that could be true, i.e. conditionally true. So the conditional tense, "were" rather than "was," should be used. "Was" indicates that something was in fact true in the past.
>>
>>74088971

I wish the White Race would realize they are one of the few actual 'minorities' on this planet.
>>
>>74090009

I appreciate this, I cannot remember ever learning technical knowledge about spelling or sentence structure in school, which is probably why I am so ashamed of my weak grasp on English as an adult.

At least I am competent with math(s).
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>74091006
Good on you.
>>
I wish OP would go back to 9gag/ KB/ yidter /faggit, or where ever he came from, where it is usual to just ask random people for their worthless opinions not contributing anything.

btw, >>>/r9k/ is for deppresed victims like you
>>
File: 1463302913257.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463302913257.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>74091422

Well shit
>>
>>74091006
I picked it up mainly through reading, but they did at least make us diagram sentences and stuff like that. I actually learned more about English grammar through a few introductory Spanish classes in grade school.

I don't think it's critical, but it is one of those things where if you can make an effort to be slightly better than your peers then people tend to pick up on it. We wouldn't want to lose our natural languages any more than we would our formal languages like math(s).
>>
>>74088971
I don't care about the world. I'm waiting for the Rapture.
>>
I wish niggers were still slaves then we wouldn't have to have a bunch of Mexicans here.
>>
>>74088971
EU without Britain. Make it happen!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.