[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, prove me with datas that there is a correlation in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: trumpeagle.jpg (375 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
trumpeagle.jpg
375 KB, 800x800
Hey /pol/, prove me with datas that there is a correlation in rising of rapes in Sweden and immigrants.
>>
>>74088260
https://www.google.com/search?q=rape+rising+in+Sweden&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
>>
>>74088260
You would have to be actually fucking retarded not to believe it was, but there is plenty of data to confirm it and if you werent such a fucking retard you could find it out lwith 3 seconds of google searching
>>
>>74088260
>>74088673
>>74088791
I was arguing with retarded liberals and they think multiculturalism is a pro. I already linked them most of the datas online but still they don't care.
>>
>>74088927

Stop arguing. Stop caring. Amass money. Hide.
>>
>>74088927
Ask them why they support rape culture then.
>>
>>74090281
Don't rape me Sweden.
>>
File: tumblr_nxmr8uA86O1ukzuyxo1_500.png (517 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmr8uA86O1ukzuyxo1_500.png
517 KB, 500x637
>>74090353
hi, dont worry if he rapes you i will report it pic related is me, i am your guardian m'lady
>>
I won the argument then, they didn't prove multiculturalism is good and started quoting Hitler.
>>
To do empirical analysis on this would require controlling for many variables and probably isn't worth the time, thus it is better to just consider theoretical priors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.