[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Bilderberg Meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
Bilderbergs will meet from 9 to 12 June in Dresden, Germany

Will Trump be visiting Bilderbergers before November 2016?

Trump, a decades-long Wall Street Insider and Israel Hawkish Supporter was considered deserving of a sweetheart bailout scheme back in 1991 and 1992.

"Recent events also show that Trump is so labile and erratic that he has been known to change political positions three times during a 30 minute interview, so it is folly to talk about his views on issues.

The only certainty is that Trump wants to be the centerpiece of a personality cult and does everything to promote that cult.

Trump was named in The Panama Papers for a mere 3540 Times!
>>
"
>>
>>74087097
>if we keep adding new insults eventually they'll feel ashamed enough to vote for Shillary!

I look forward for the day in November where liberals commit mass suicide and post about it on their Tumblr pages.
>>
>>74087097
Don't give a fuck, and I'm still voting for him.
>>
>>74087256
>>74087299

Lards, tell me more (if you can)
>>
>>74087965

*lardous men got fatter*
>>
>>74087097
>Bilderbergs will meet from 9 to 12 June in Dresden, Germany

Where's Nigel and his incendiary bombs when you need him?
>>
File: ayyyyyy.png (117 KB, 956x750) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.png
117 KB, 956x750
Hasn't Trump already been to meetings like this with his billionaire friends before? I seriously can't believe someone could be this rich and not attend meeting with his follow elite.
>>
>>74087097
thing I don't like because buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword punchline. see OP i can make Le MEEMS aswell XDDDDD
>>
>>74087097

Merkel was at the Bilderberg Meeting in 2005 and got elected a year after

If Trump goes there he pretty much won the election
>>
File: 1453260323122.png (105 KB, 928x872) Image search: [Google]
1453260323122.png
105 KB, 928x872
>low iq
>point out that blacks have the lowest iqs
>now now we're all equal and iq doesn't mean anything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.