[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone redpill me on rhodesia? Was it as bad as the liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Can anyone redpill me on rhodesia?

Was it as bad as the liberals tell me it was?
>>
File: salisbury.jpg (91 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
salisbury.jpg
91 KB, 800x534
>>74086754
What did they tell you exactly?
>>
>>74086754
yes. blacks were abused and enslaved and even killed by evil white terrorists, and for no reason other than racism
>>
>>74087421

this

>>74087477
>>
>>74086754
Liberals ruined it actually by forcing the rhodesian government to let marxist niggers participate in the elections, which gave them opportunities to force people to vote for them at gunpoint
>>
>>74087600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc
>>
>>74087682

Thank you sempai! Can't wait to watch this.
>>
File: HistoryOfRhodesia.png (297 KB, 732x2251) Image search: [Google]
HistoryOfRhodesia.png
297 KB, 732x2251
This should help you OP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Here you go, OP. The song of legends.
>>
It was white people being pragmatic about their situation. And they pragmatically lost.
>>
>>74087477
You are retarded, blacks in Rhodesia had a better living standard than any other blacks on the planet including blacks in the USA.
>>
>>74090020
Not to mention that they had great education as well.

There is a reason that Rhodesia was known as "The Bread Basket of Africa".
>>
>>74090538
There were also hundreds of thousands of other africans trying to migrate to Rhodesia and South Africa for better job opportunities. SUCH TERRIBLE RACIST COUNTRIES!!
>>
>>74089354

Good read. How is Zimbabwe doing currently?
>>
>>74091044
It's a shit hole, the only town that looks half way decent is Victoria falls and they only maintain it because they get allot of tourist money out of it. There are still countless poor beggars around though that harass anyone who is not black for money and wont leave until you rudely shout at them to "Fuck off!"
>>
>>74086754

ask ANYONE over 40 - Black or White (with the exception of ZANU) - in modern day Zimbabwe which they would prefer - modern Zimbabwe, or Rhodesia, which it replaced.
>>
>>74086754
The blacks were not treated poorly, in fact they were treated better than in South Africa. It was ruined by leftists and niggers. Source: I know an actual Rhodesian who fought in the civil war
>>
>>74091576
>The blacks were not treated poorly, in fact they were treated better than in South Africa.

this is definitely my understanding. Rhodesia never had an Apartheid system - what they were criticized for was having a two-tiered system where you needed to be educated (and not necessarily White or Black) to vote
>>
>>74090778
Now they have the strong Black Majority rule. Better than ever.

>>74091044
Worse than ever. All the infrastructure that the Rhodesian government had built was torn down by Mugabe. They are currently facing a food shortage and begging for the White farmers that they had kicked out to come back.
http://www.thezimbabwean.co/2016/05/coltart-zim-in-grave-danger-of-violence/

As this Anon said >>74091536 Those that actually lived in Rhodesia know just how good things were then compared to now.

Fun fact; recently there was a poll of South Africans asking how thing like the economy, security, education, etc. were under Apartheid and after. Turns out most people viewed their lives as better under the "Cruel" Apartheid rule than now.
>>
>>74090020
>t. racist white terrorist
>>
File: South Africa.jpg (1 MB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
South Africa.jpg
1 MB, 1238x2513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.