[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Privacy while dining (Privacy General)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1024x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1024x466
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>74085223
>going to McDonald's
>going to McDonald's TWICE in one day
I would tell you to kill yourself, but it sounds like you're already on it
>>
>listening to a audiobook

You got me anon...
>>
Literal autism
>>
You should probably kill he now. It seems like the next logical step.
>>
>>74085223
She might be stalking you OP, better watch your back.
>>
Why has this pasta been popping up so much lately? School must be out already in some states.
>>
File: 1391640189321.jpg (373 KB, 681x720) Image search: [Google]
1391640189321.jpg
373 KB, 681x720
>>74085223
>>74085598
>>
Why is this on pol not r9k
>>
>>74085223
Keep the shitposting in /ck/
>>
>>74085223
What the fuck?
>>
You should be more worried about your arteries you fat fuck
>>
>>74085223
How about you try not being such a sperglord and go talk to this chick? She obviously wants your dick with a bacon cheeseburger on the side.

Fucking autists, I swear.
>>
File: 1462753086298.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462753086298.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>74085223
What kind of weird /r9k/-/pol/ bait is this? Girl obviously likes me but I'm autistic but I'm also American so I eat burgers..... what?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 498x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 498x556
>>74085223
wow
makes you think huh???
>>
She shouldn't have invaded his privacy. I hate how the government and businesses invade others privacy.
>>
>>74085223
LOL

what the fuck man
>>
>>74085960

wow...
This really helped...
relly useful...
>>
File: 1297843968188.jpg (30 KB, 213x268) Image search: [Google]
1297843968188.jpg
30 KB, 213x268
Do YOU have autism? Serious question.
Girl asked you that to be polite bc are a returning customer that she recognize.
Holy fuck OP cant be a bigger faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
Do you think OP could win in small claims court a case against McDonalds? For harrasment?
>>
>>74085881

lol
>>
>I don't like interacting with humans, boo-hoo
>>
>>74085223
Ancient copypasta
>>
>>74085223
You have no expectation of privacy when you're in a public place. That includes being in a vehicle.

If you want privacy, go home and eat there. Expecting people not to notice you when you're sitting in plain sight is completely unreasonable.

I value my privacy myself. I refuse to have a facebook/twitter/myspace or whatever the flavour of the month social site is. I encrypt all my emails with PGP, I have masking tape over my laptop camera and I use DuckDuckGo instead of Google for search. So I'm also very privacy conscious.

But I live each day on the assumption that if I'm outside my house, I'm on a camera somewhere and I'm being tracked and monitored by something. There's nothing I can do about that. So if I want privacy, I stay in my house.

The problem with those like you who want privacy unreasonably in public places is that it's caused a general distrust of photographers. I rarely take photos in populated places any more because I've been harassed too often - by people like you who think privacy applies in public.

So if being in the public eye bothers you, go home. It's the only place that is truly yours.
>>
File: Fo4_Idiot_Savant.png (22 KB, 385x274) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Idiot_Savant.png
22 KB, 385x274
>>74085223
>>
You're pretty autistic, m8.

I do understand your preference to the park and eat, though. I hate it when I'm out with a friend and we decide to eat some fast food and they pull into a fucking parking spot instead of going through the empty drive through. Then we sometimes even dine in. Like, nigga, we can socialize much better sitting in the car and not listening to screaming babies.
>>
File: 1451096448938.png (54 KB, 1000x553) Image search: [Google]
1451096448938.png
54 KB, 1000x553
>>74085223

really enjoyed this shitpost

keep it up! way better than the usual low effort "how can white men even compete" type of posts

gj

i rate it 7.3/10
>>
>>74085223

This corpse pasta is at least 5 years old

please fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 538x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 538x533
>>74088203
Ty based Germany
>>
>>74085960

that hurt like fuck and now my arm is numb, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>74085223

This is either bait or you have some hardcore autism.
>>
>>74085223
I know what you mean. I stop going to restaurants when I start to recognize the staff and they try to make small talk with me
>>
Well this is probably a pasta but if not HOLY AUTISM!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.