[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a yurocuck told he doesn't need religion I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1461348688497.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
1461348688497.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
>tfw a yurocuck told he doesn't need religion
I'm like 98% atheist with a 2% agnostic.
I'm sure there is no God and if there is something that created humans, it would be an advanced alien race the jews mistook by Gods.

But in any case, it's fucking sad seeing yurocucks being proud their traditions are not longer relevant, being proud something that was the common ground of their ancestors, something that made being european unique.

How can they be proud something as basic for the society social cohesion to dissapear?

Are those niggers almost illiterate on philosophy?
>but scientist and dwarkins
the same niggers who only know about equations and love to talk shit about fields they're not experts?
>>
The Bible is 100% true, God is real, you can keep denying it all you want it's no different from the liberals who deny Islam is taking over Europe.
>>
>>74085049
It's the theory of intelligent design made by ayy lmaos compatible with christianity?
>>
>>74085206
No because aliens didn't make us God did
>>
>>74085580
what if ayy lmaos genetically engineered humans and made all that bible magical shit?

today we can also make all that bible magical shit, or at least we can understand it's not magic.

you can't prove both ideas, but one is more possible (ayy lmaos) and it's more logical than the christian view.
>>
>>74085794
I think you need to lay off the cocaine Escobar, Aliens didn't make us, God did! This isn't a difficult concept to grasp but atheists insist aliens made us or an explosion happened and suddenly plants grew and stuff. It's ridiculous
>>
>>74086140
except the ayy lmao theory is logical enough and current scientific knowledge.

there's almost no diference between an alien race that is millions of years old and our concept of God.

I'm atheist BTW.
>>
>>74086769
I know I read your first post. Why do atheists always have to bring up their lack of a religion? You guys are like feminists and vegetarians
>>
>>74086881
because physics forbid magic.
>>
>>74087140
This isn't Voodoo there's no magic in Christianity
>>
>>74087428
it's a type of magic I forgot the name (theurian?).

It's the same type of magic paladins and clerics have in D&D and white mages have in Final fantasy.
>>
>>74087857
You're just a shitposter, nice I don't know why I wasted my time talking to you.
>>
>>74088033
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SoYouWantTo/WriteAFunctionalMagicSystem

thanks for playing.
;)
>>
>>74084292
>I'm sure there is no God and if there is something that created humans, it would be an advanced alien race the jews mistook by Gods.

and who created them
>>
>>74088460
they could have formed by normal evolution millions of years ago.
>>
File: vintage-man-confused.jpg (14 KB, 948x858) Image search: [Google]
vintage-man-confused.jpg
14 KB, 948x858
>>74088544
you really think the universe was the size of the head of a pin (who made that pin btw) and exploded outwards with such force that nowadays here we are shitposting about niggers and muslims?
>>
>>74089874
big bang is a theory from 1900 that was made to explain why the universe is expanding.

It's a 100 year old theory, if you follow physics, there has been newer theories made because big bang can't explain properly the newer data.

http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-big-bang-may-have-never-happened-physicists-propose-new-theory-2060254
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.