[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't he in prison yet? He's encouraging a race war.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: on his mother.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
on his mother.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Why isn't he in prison yet? He's encouraging a race war.
>>
I don't know. He might be in hot water if someone were to actually report him. If he got a warning from authorities then he definitely would have said something about it.

link to that video pls
>>
>>74080799
Not an argument.
>>
>>74081009
>link to that video pls
Any video about the decline of the western world t b h
>>
>>74081068
He's asking /pol/ a question, dipshit memer
>>
>>74080799
you have to literally threaten death on someone to get in trouble here. you can say, "i shouldve killed her" without any consequences.
>>
I love molymeme posting
>>
>>74081496
But he's a Canadian, and in Canada you can get in trouble over tweets. I forget the story, but I think it was someone that disagreed with a feminist and got charged with something over it.
>>
>>74081611
>But he's a Canadian, and in Canada you can get in trouble over tweets.

In theory, yes. But I've only heard of one case where twitter shit was taken seriously and that was after months of prolonged contact and several dirty cunts making accusations.
And their "harasser" was found not guilty.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/twitter-harassment-trial-verdict-1.3415112

We still have a ways to go before we're at Britcuck status.
>>
>>74080799
His mom was a degenerate kike of course he hated her
>>
>>74081611
>he's a Canadian,

no his mom was a German jew and his Dad was Irish
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 320x180
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.